What head phones?

Markio

get some Turtle Beach (what you say Q!!!) there well rated for gaming i have some silly expensive ones but there truly amazing

i use mine on my 360 as there 5.1& in cod5 i can hear where im getting shot from or if theres someone walking nr me there outstanding

ive used the lower end ones and there equally good , well nearly lol

i had prior to the turtles a set of Sennheiser PC 141 tbh they where **** totally pooo they had a bad tin sound and there poorly made after them i had some Medusa NX 5.1

they where slight more expensive but got better reviews brilliant cans good all round sound but the loom peed me off so i went wireless

and for me Turtle Beach walked the race there amazing all my palls have them after i said have a listen of them no joke they actually went out and purchased them ...

I did alot of research before buying a set of Plantronics Audio 365 from PC World. At the time they cost £40 but they have dropped a little. These are a full on closed ear headset that deliver a very clear sound with a good deep bass response. The built in mic also performs very well and they are very comfortable to wear. I promise you won't be dissapointed.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw...p;category_oid=

I was fed up of having the family moan when i was on the pc & had music on so i got some £ 2.50 headphones from a shop called home bargains on saturday they even have the mic thing & propper padding on the ear bits

you do have to plug them in the pink & green sockets on the back of the tower though not in the speaker itself , cheap enough to replace if the kids use the pc as well & they get damaged, well pleased with mine , the sounds decent as well plenty of bass :good:

IMG_3282.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
They came yesterday. Clear and crisp sound. Just the job. For a run of the mill set you can't argue with the price either.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronic...es/Product.html

I've also been looking for a decent pair of reasonably priced, no frills headphones for a while, so after getting sign off from my 25 year old teenager son - "You won't go wrong with anything by Sennheiser" - I decided to take the plunge. Ordered a set of these late Friday afternoon and they arrived this morning. Initial impression is that they are exactly what I was looking for; basic but decent build quality, sound quality more than good enough for my PC and all at a reasonable price. (There was even a 3.5/6.35 adapter included.)

Thanks to Markio for doing the research and providing his feedback - though I was initially a little concerned that they might turn out to be the ones that his daughter was modelling in an earlier avatar of his!

I wanted over ear but the bloke at Richer sounds said to buy Sennheiser earphones - I think they were these;

http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.ph...;pid=SENN-CX300

They have some sort of silica molded shroud that makes them go in the ear lovely - you really don't know they are in.

I was sceptical but glad I took their advice.