Feeling a bit down, Anyone help?

mark_mjs93

having a really naff week, at college i had a decent day, and im the best solderer out of all the groups that my tutor has, but still, at school, i had some little ***** p me off and i was going to put him in hospital but i self restrained, then my mum phoned school (which is really out of the norm she NEVER phones school) and spoke to my head of year, and she said she would meet with me the next day, so i met with her the next day and now i have been referred to the school counsellor to help me with my organization skills and my temper, so i feel like a bit of a nutcase, and ontop of that im getme with all of his friends just wting bullied at school (dont worry i have brought it up with the head of year) so everything is getting a bit on top of me, so its getting to the point were im on the verge of losing it, or just crying for hours on end, i feel a bit of a numpty for a dmitting it but my big bro got bullied in school but didnt have the temper i have (in middle school i got a nice ash under my eye from a scrap with a bully, i got so ****** i split the kids lip and almost broke his nose, but i thought that seen as you fellas and lasses on here are so nice, you might be able to cheer me up a little bit, having a crappy week with all the **** that is happening so it might need some intense cheering up, thanks people.

feeling like a a bit of a freak, for having to see the counsellor, a bit mental if you get the picture...

Happy Shooting

Mark

:yes:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about it, ive got an awful temper too. admittedly it takes ALOT to make me lose it, but last time i did... hmm not posting that on a public forum!

the way things are now the standard answer to everyting is counselling. he's a drug dealer - counselling. he's a rapist - counselling. she's a shop lifter - counselling. counselling to me is nothing more than a load of bull, its for soft liberal who are too afraid to deal with the real issues - ie guys hassling you who need taken down a peg or two. did you actually hit the guy or what happened?

anyway simple answer is dont let the ******** grind you down. some bullies want to intimidate you, others want to wind you up so you attack them and get in even more ****. stay out of their way, and if you do have to do something, do it away from school (and away from the cops) :yes:

just gotta think to yourself, 'where are they gunna be in 5 years when people have realised that theyre losers compensating by picking of people they envy?'

have a cry, talk to people about it and they'll tell you the same. try not to lose your temper, ive got the see red syndrome and its got me into more trouble than its got me out of!

keep your head up

Young dude i too have always had a temper, but have never have been bullied, nor have i ever bullied another.. I can understand what you feel just dont let those others get you down.. What comes around goes around.. That is a true statement.. Keep your chin up, and pick your battles :yes:

well babby, i didnt actually hit him, but he hit me on the arm and said "COME ON THEN FIGHT ME" and if i wanted to i could have got up and but the son of a bitch in hospital but i didnt, but i dont let them grind me down, i have temper that is really really short, i can lose it really quick, but i have learnt, today on lunch at college (i do a day a week at college incase anyone didnt undertstand) someone ****** me off at lunch he ended up in the river, then campus security picked me up and kept me in the office till lunch was over, i didnt hit him but 1 wrong word monday and i will, our counsellor is nice, but i feel a bit pathetic seeing her (if i mispell something im sorry but im a bit ******) (mum is at a friends i have alcohol) but i hate it i have no control and people harrass me for being a hunter, it drives me nut because in a reccession food can be expensive so rabbit and pigeon is tasty and bloody good food for cheap/free but no one understands that, and the next person that gets in my face like a bully did at school on monday is getting a fist in theres, but the worst bit is once im angry in bloody angry and i could easly put someone in hospital if i got nagry enough and i hate being this way but it is how i am :yes:

my advice is...

''be nice...be very nice, until its time to not be nice...then be very NOT NICE!!!'' :yes:

nah seriously mate just don't let them get you down, school is full of people who think they are something special. its only when they get into the real worlld they realise they are no better than anyone else. i was bullied at school too. now when i see those guys they either shrink into the background and shy away from me or come over an try and be my best mate.

many many pepes feel that way from time to time , NOT ALL OK !! but many my advise get some exercise , Work it out ya system when i was a teenager i had a right royal temper

i channeled this in to kick boxing and wing chun this taught me discipline quickly as i soon leaned loss of temper resulted im me getting pummeled , As you cant concentrate or use judgment things fundamentally important in life !!! and more so in martial arts ..

i still attend the gym once a week i sometimes get restless in the week so i walk if im inactive i stew and get a bit uptight its a release for me and keeps me fit with the bonus ov

i can defend myself quite skilfully

Find a release tbh im not into this namby pamby soft liberal counseling stuff im sure it has its place but not for me and not for a issue that you should be able to control

get tired and your temper will wain instantly

Use that anger as motivation and find a release whatever it is find something you enjoy , with my hobby ive been all over Aisa something i would never have done probably ,And extraordinarily enjoyable experiences ive had in its pursuit are a bonus ...

no offence dazza but you havent a bloody clue, i could if i wanted to lose it so bad i could, im saying it point blank because it is that bad, ok im bad but im going somewere with life, i hate school but i go in all the time to learn im going to be a gp im going to earn more money but you havent a clue, because you might not have a temper like people like i do, thats why i cant stand it i play rugby to relieve it but i cant stand it sometimes and i get into a scrap, so before you say it makes me seem a wee **** go through it, and before you tell me to grow up GET TO ******** KNOW ME, because you have NO right, i have a temper but i am a nice guy and i can be your best mate or worst enemy if you are bad to me im bad to you, and if you start a fight ill lose it, if i lose it thats it no going back, i cant always control it, i have done well for 15 years of control but bullying is something you need to experiecne as bad as i have over the last 2 years before you say something like you have

no offence mate but i am a little bit offended......

Yeah I udnerstand where you're coming from I used tog et bullied at school lots, unfortunately counseling doesn't teach bullies to be nicer to people, so sometimes "you got tot let them have it" but this doesn't also excuse beating everyone in sight who even looks at you funny, you have to be mostly calm and reslise when it is time to hit back and when it isn't.

Now all the people who used to bully me are just a bunch of drug addicted losers, I see them around towna nd I actually feel pity for them. :yes:

'i could easly put someone in hospital if i got angry enough '

statement's like that make you sound like a wee ****....grow up :yes:

wise up dazza the lads ****** off, we could all put someone in hospital when the notions on us (and some have).

first thing im going to say mate is if you love hunting so much, remember this - if you have a conviction for assault, etc, you have sweet fa chance of getting or holding onto your guns. i know a few people who have lost their guns because of losing the temper, one guy had to wait 10 years til the conviction was gone, he was 4 months short of it and was getting ready to apply for his fac again, then someone ****** him off... another 10 year wait!

you would have been safer decking him than chucking him in a river tbh, but i reckon if you sent him for a swim it should cool him off - just dont do it again!

I'll get flak for this but I don't care because I believe it to be the correct course of action.

If you're being bullied then you're feeling bad because your self esteem has gone down the ****ter. Let the head bully have his moment in front of his friends then promptly knock him on his **** and ask who's to be next? And mean it.

Those type of ****heads are big and bold in a group when they don't feel threatened. Standing up to them is the only way to go.

Mark, you sound just like me when I was a school, dam long time ago now, so not much has changed!.

I left school when I was 15. Got expelled for hitting a kid who bullied me for ages.

Seemed like a good idea at the time……wrong :lol:

Like leeinVA said, “pick your battlesâ€.

One at a time son :yes:

FC

no offence dazza but you havent a bloody clue, i could if i wanted to lose it so bad i could, im saying it point blank because it is that bad, ok im bad but im going somewere with life, i hate school but i go in all the time to learn im going to be a gp im going to earn more money but you havent a clue, because you might not have a temper like people like i do, thats why i cant stand it i play rugby to relieve it but i cant stand it sometimes and i get into a scrap, so before you say it makes me seem a wee **** go through it, and before you tell me to grow up GET TO ******** KNOW ME, because you have NO right, i have a temper but i am a nice guy and i can be your best mate or worst enemy if you are bad to me im bad to you, and if you start a fight ill lose it, if i lose it thats it no going back, i cant always control it, i have done well for 15 years of control but bullying is something you need to experiecne as bad as i have over the last 2 years before you say something like you have

no offence mate but i am a little bit offended......

Powerlift dude.. That is what helped me.. You will be too tired to get that ****** off..

john i applaud you, sorry if i mispelt, but babby i am NOT going to get a conviction it wont go that far i have tempert but u have some awesome control, my outlet is rugby, im a hooker, and im the captain of my team, i used to box but i quit, im thanking you guys as you have the most knowlege of the people i know (that makes sense to me...

from an hold hand at bad temper, got me in a lot of trouble when i was young, police , courts, convictions :yes:

28 years later applied for my shotgun licence, clean for the 28years no trouble.

was told if i step one foot out of line it would be revoked, the troubles i got into 28 years ago come back to haunt me.

laugh at them kid they ain't worth it, they are nowt

No worries mate, just glad we can help through it for me when I feel down I like to talk about it and have a good cry about it (ok might sound panzyish) but it does help to relieve the stress.

just gotta think to yourself, 'where are they gunna be in 5 years when people have realised that theyre losers compensating by picking of people they envy?'

have a cry, talk to people about it and they'll tell you the same. try not to lose your temper, ive got the see red syndrome and its got me into more trouble than its got me out of!

keep your head up

:yes: there is your answer.

Hold your temper, trust me, its better in the long run. Life is a long struggle, and this wont be the first time you feel like this. When divs think about giving you a hard time, just laugh at them, they normaly trip themselves up in the end. :lol:

The more you dwell on things the more ****** off you'll get, go shooting tomorrow or do something you enjoy and spend a day not thinking about it.

i hated school and was bullied but I'm 26 now so its a long and distant memory... in the grand scheme of things looking back on it i wish Id just given the S**** a real kicking at the time but probably better I didn't.

Edited by paulf