SUSHI!!!

MM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tescos - but bear in mind the quality is only so-so

I think i would like to try it in a resturant, as would like it as fresh as possible least then i'd known i'd given it a fair go if i didn't like it! having said that i suppose you can't be too sure it's that fresh in a resturant.

I'm not sure, which is sushi and which is sashimi? I go to a random chinese type buffet near me and they have the smoked salmon wrapped around a bit of rice, the king prawn on a little pressed rice cake thing and some round things with what looks like spinach around it? Which is that? I really like that stuff and would happily try more of that kind of thing. The only sore point is the tub of stuff that looks like fish paste, which is actually mustard, and I once put about a teaspoon of it on a bit of rice I had left over and shoved it in my mouth! Silly boy, I'm not used to this weird food! :good:

So my rather non understanding answer would be that if that is sushi, I like it! :good:

Edited by njc110381

tried it once did`nt care to much for it ,might be alright in a fisherman pie or something . Also pouting a bit boney but ok in home made fish cakes

Go out and get some more tomorrow think you just might of got a bad one if you like haddock you will love mullet. I cook it with milk give it a go.

Do you mean:

1. My compulsion to eat sushi

or

2. That sushi will give me tapeworms?

Responses:

1. It's actually because I am a greedy fat ***

2. Dont tapeworms help you lose weight? Bring me sushi!

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

nice zapp..nice....

i couldnt think of anything more alarming then tape worms living in me...

undercooked fish and pork...a recipe for a bum snake...

You are right of course, tapeworms are ******* foul. A mate of mine got one years ago and it emerged (or at least the head end and wiggly movey bit) during Exercise Ulan Eagle '98, which was on a former Red Army training area in Poland.

Long story short, he was very shaken by his giving birth to the vile beast, so I double killed the mo-fo (meaning the poo worm) with a can of lynx and a lighter. Disappointingly though, it didnt go "screeeee" like a good alien should whilst being flamed, so instead I made him buy me beers for some time after to pay for my silence for having to look at his poo in the first place.

ZB

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

:innocent: :blink: :lol: oh my god.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zapp.im in shock mate !!!!!!!!!did he just kak it out or did you have to "deliver" it ? or coax it out with a bit of bacon :lol:

how long was it ?

id claw my own inside out with a wire brush if i thought i had one.............. :lol:

It was longer than the **** upon which it sailed, which was pretty big (compo rations are famous for making you lay the kind of cables I K Brunell would envy). He went through labour pains having a dump after eating compo for a time, but the worm just got caught up in the rush.

I would guess that what was left was about 18 inches long, but it was lively and writhing, one of the more disgusting things I have ever seen TBH. Remember though, they shed lengths of their bodies bearing eggs, so it could have been god knows how long. They can be up to 30m in length in their "prime"

If it is any consolation, I torched it good.

ZB