29 stone woman needs you tax to pay for BigMacs

pavman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a dirty stinking scrounging minging thing that is. Child protection services should step in here and take the children into care, the mother clearly cant look after herself let alone the kids.

Child protection services you say?, i think you mean the local animal shelter or the RSPCA. :hmm:

i think your all rotten, the poor lass may have a medical problem, it does happen you know, so to insult her over her weight is not on, and so what if she has brown babies, is it wrong for mixed race relations now, and how is she expected to work when she has 3 kids to look after, and she is entitled to benefits just like everyone else, jeez dont you people have anything better to do with your time than mock the less unfortinate, i think she is pretty anyway, :hmm::D:lol:

i think your all rotten, the poor lass may have a medical problem, it does happen you know, so to insult her over her weight is not on, and so what if she has brown babies, is it wrong for mixed race relations now, and how is she expected to work when she has 3 kids to look after, and she is entitled to benefits just like everyone else, jeez dont you people have anything better to do with your time than mock the less unfortinate, i think she is pretty anyway, :D:lol::yes:

:hmm: i thought you objected to people who are a 'drain' on us? i would gladly swap her for a couple of thousand gurkhas.

Edited by pegasus bridge

i think your all rotten, the poor lass may have a medical problem, it does happen you know, so to insult her over her weight is not on, and so what if she has brown babies, is it wrong for mixed race relations now, and how is she expected to work when she has 3 kids to look after, and she is entitled to benefits just like everyone else, jeez dont you people have anything better to do with your time than mock the less unfortinate, i think she is pretty anyway, :hmm::D:lol:

viking you sure you havnt been infected somehow? youre showing quite a few troll like symptoms... :yes:

viking you sure you havnt been infected somehow? youre showing quite a few troll like symptoms... :hmm:

glad to say im only joking on this one, this fat **** make me want to have a change of heart on other things to, watch this post, (well not this one)

lee

''I chew the food first so they can eat it because they haven’t got any teeth yet''

I feel ill.

She's obviously confused herself with some kind of regurgitating bird, and i'm not talking about the Greater Spotted Lard Warbler which can be seen in every town centre on a Friday or Saturday night!

Mark