97 members have voted

1. 1. How do you see the result?

• Labour to win.
    • Tories to win.
    • Other party to win.
    • Couldn't give a toss.

Rjimmer,

That's great mate. You're a poet and I didn't know it! :rolleyes: :o

Sure is right though mate. Everyone with the vote should cast a vote. There's nowt more annoying than an abstainer that continually moans about the elected parties policies.

Everyone out and vote on the day!!

Rob.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to think tony b liar was a good honest man that had the best interests of his fellow countrymen at heart :<

DO I NEED A SMACK IN THE GOB OR WHAT

:wacko: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

Tony B Liar is just that, yes you do need a smack in the gob, :D:D he's a liar through and through and has never had anybodys interests at heart but his own.

Occured to me the other day that none of the other parties have taken up the issue of why we supposedly need so many immigrants to fill the skills gap. Surely this is a damning reflection on this countries abilities to offer the right kind of further education to our youngsters ?. It's all very well sending them off to university in a cynical attempt to reduce unemployment figures but they need to be learning something that will put an end to the need to import skilled workers.

Not sure that we need people to advise us on running banana plantations anyway as in most parts of the country the climate is still too cold for them to flourish. We already have enough drug dealers and gangsters as well.

His initials; T.B. are also very appropriate as the disease has seen a widespread return during his reign, having been all but eradicated before we started accepting any disease ridden individual from anywhere in the world. Can't see the economic sense in recruiting nurses from other countries knowing they are HIV positive either, the long term costs are horrendous when weighed against the short term use we will get from them.

I had to chuckle when he was asked by Paxman how many illegal immigrants we have in the country, didn't have a bl**dy clue and that in anybodys book is indefensibly irresponsible !!!.

Read all about it: Liberal Democrat leader defends shooting!

He is quoted as saying:

“We need to crack down on those found in illegal possession of firearms.

But there are plenty of people with legitimate reasons for owning firearms.

My late grandfather kept a shotgun for dealing with vermin on his croft. Ninety nine per cent of people with firearms are behaving properly, and we should remember that.”

source

Not that I would be caught reading the mirror, the BASC website drew my attention to this.

What do people think of this?

Politics, Bolitics more like!! But it does govern each and everything we do like it or not. The way I see it, it's about who you think is lying the least and then after that deciding who has the polices you think are more suited to yourself! Each and ever party has it plusses and minuses remember it was the Conservatives that gave us 90% tax but in the recent build up they've said they'd do all they could to repeal the hunting ban. Labour banned our pistols (at least when Micheal Howard was home secratary he tried to allow pistol target shooting to continue), but under them inflation has been at it's lowest levels ever I believe!

Hospitals: Sack the middle managers and all the targets, let the doctors and nurses do what they do best. Bring back Matron!!!

Schools: Bring back disipline!!!

Immigration: Without it there is no denying our NHS wouldn't be what it is today doctors from India saved it in the 50's, but as with everything it's all about moderation. Too much of anything is bad and illegals are certianly bad, so much for stopping in the first safe country you get too!!

Country Affairs: Leave them too the people for whom the country is there lifes, city types wouldn't like country dwellers telling them how to run their cities.

Firearms: Leave the legal ones alone and tackle the illegal ones head on and with no weakness and second chances. Enforce the 5 year minimum jail sentences with no parole or deal cutting.

Anyway I'll get down off my soap box I've had my tuppence

Squint

Dearly beloved,

Our text today is taken from the second term of the book of Tony, begining at the twenty-eight lie.

and it came to pass that it was time to raise taxes again and tthe govenor could think of no new reason to raise taxes in a way that wouldn't be noticed untill after the passover , or election. And he denied it again.

And he spake unto them in this wise saying ' vote for me again for I am the one who looked after the working class, and the unworking class and the illegial imigrants who make much work for my wife, also.

And lo; his wife did wear a red coat and much lipstick and had a square mouth and looketh much like a letter box only more expensive, and she did campaign for human rights on behalf of the poor so that she was paid by others. verely even unto using the money collected that had caused the poor to be poor in the first place.

Read all about it: Liberal Democrat leader defends shooting!

Yeah, righto.

Old chubby ginger chops can say what he likes but the wider membership are

rabidly anti-gun and rabidly anti-choice and anti-freedom.

These are the scariest pack of control freaks you will ever encounter. I would sooner Tony B Liar win than any of those sandal wearers get the slightest sniff of power.

The Lib Dems are the most dangerous of the lot, not just for your firearm ownership rights but for wider society as a whole.

lurch, but the liberal democrats rave about how they hate government telling the subject how to live all the time. At every TV opportunity they say, oh we dont like it when the government try to excercise even more control on the british subject.

I already Voted Tory by postal vote.

I do NOT want another Blair term he has damaged this great country enough. He has done NOTHING but pursue his own agenda trampling over ALL the UK residents views to get there. So many lies so much deceipt and some idiots are STILL voting for this sicko. I swear to god the Guy is a Bolshevic.

Vote ANY party other than the Labour one.

Lord Geordie

the only thing i know about labour is the interest rates on my morgage have stayed low so i can afford a nice house when conservatives where in before i owned a house my mates morgage went sky high when interest rates reached around 15 %

me too mate! remember the late seventies when a certain MRs thatcher came into power? remember when the rate of re-possessions reached biblical proportions? remember when the police were used as an armed militia? to break a group of hardworking lads trying to protect their industry and lifestyles? ie the miners, remember when our manufacturing heritage was dismantled in a fashion that made roman brutality look kindergarten stuff!!!

Remember the poll tax! made prince john come across

as a samaritan? yeh robbed the poor to pay the rich?

remember the repeat of the jarrow march ie the "right to work" campaigns and the unemployment figures manipulated to keep them at an "acceptable" 3 MILLION

many hard working people thrown on the scrap heap only for them to be "allowed" to become part of the "benefit culture" be it via incapacity or unemployment benefit, well do you? I doubht it we "winge" on about how many are recieving benefit etc yet in the GOOD old days of thatcher we possitively encouraged it? look at the old pit villages up to 75% of adult males in some ex mining communities are on "incapacity" would that be the case if the jobs were still there, of course not I know it and you know it.

Now we can get on to immigration and sure enough we will say rember Enoch? well do you? perhaps not seems his rivers of blood gets mentioned regular but people forget he welcomed "immigrants" with open arms to work FOR HIM

Now I know perhaps in these forums the major concern is "assumed" further gun control air weapons looking a likely target, and in the light of some recent events perhaps some sort of licensing may not be a bad thing, but do we honestly believe any other party will act different! will they toss they will all use any way possible to capture votes guns and shooting are no safer in tory hands than the they are in labours? ooh and as for the bleeding heart liberals christ the place would be over run with shoplifting dope crazed smackheads as they propose no prison for female shoplifters and legalisation of cannabis, I for one do not know of any full blown smackhead who did not start on cannabis.and yep most shoplift or burgal/ thieve any which way to fund the said "acceptable" habit.

So my stance=

I will vote labour as I have no choice

tories = deciept and a boom bust economy

liberals = a joke

just a little insight as to where I am coming from

cheers Keith

Great to see so many truly emotive postings on this topic, it goes to show how strongly people feel about the dire situation we find ourselves in. I really cant understand how anyone living in the countryside can back a lying *** like B.Liar.

Remember how his bunch dealt with the foot and mouth crisis, very poorly, closed down the countryside for months, busted many small businesses and led to the wasteful slaughter of thousands of animals. They've banned handgun ownership and since that the incidence of handgun crime has DOUBLED!!. Not able to learn from the failures of that debacle further gun restrictions are on the cards.

Mr. Liar has repeatedly refused to answer the question about how many illegal immigrants are wandering around the country until last night on the "Ask Tony" show when he finally admitted that he didn't have a clue, followed that admission up with an off the cuff comment that "immigration and asylum only costs between 1 and 2 billion pounds a year to finance" from OUR taxes so causes no real burden on the NHS or other state run organisations. One woman asked if it wasn't the case that we've turned into a country where the interests of minority groups were seen as more important than those of the general public, his answer was as usual evasive and non commital. Those of us who live here and have seen the rapid downward changes know the TRUTH !!!

I'm fed up with working to support all these people, sorry if that sounds uncharitable but that's just how I see things. I've been at work since age 16, have grafted and paid a big wedge of money in direct and indirect taxes to subsidise all this waste and inneficiency. I'm sick to the guts of being blatantly lied to by these bast*rds and want to see the back of them. If I need an operation I now run a very real risk of contacting a fatal infection which is totally due to lack of hygiene in our hospitals. That's if I can even get on the waiting list now that coach loads of foreigners are bussed into the UK daily to take advantage of the new EC freedoms to travel for medical treatment.

WHY don't we have enough doctors and nurses being trained in the UK to cover our needs ?, WHY do we need to constantly bring in more immigrants to full "skilled" positions. We still have a quoted number of unemployed at over 1 million and thats without counting the thousands of people wasting time at university.

Could rant on all day about the state we are in but unless we all stick together and let all the parties know we've had enough it will just be a waste of time.

Remember how his bunch dealt with the foot and mouth crisis, very poorly, closed down the countryside for months, busted many small businesses and led to the wasteful slaughter of thousands of animals. They've banned handgun ownership and since that the incidence of handgun crime has DOUBLED!!. Not able to learn from the failures of that debacle further gun restrictions are on the cards.

howay now lets not just "spin" the foot and mouth crisis was caused WAS IT NOT

by a coniving greedy *** breaking EXISTING control measures ie feeding waste to pigs, and I defy any covernment to have dealt with it effectivly especially as some of it was "spread deliberatley"

now as to crime like I have said on here before guns kill no one, people kill people and we KNOW that legislation is the same as a lock? ie it is only of use to "honest" people

The premise we seem to make here is that the conservatives will "look after us" gun owners / legitimate shooters better? however I dont believe it I think shooting is not safe in ANY of the main parties hands. we are an easy hit I shoot rabbits where I work they NEED to be shot they are destroying a railway siding to the point of collapse!! yet even knowing that! and that it could affect their jobs the majority of those I work with view me as blood thirsty animal (I can live with it) and have the simple view that guns are some sort of **** extension? yet of those who actually speak to me about it indeed even ask for a bunny or two about 5 have taken up clay shooting (true they wont shoot fur or feather) but they have still embraced the gun and its realitythat it is an inert object if used correctly and it gives a great deal of pleasure to a LOT of us

yes I dont like labour yes it does seem to be a collective of power mad consentual sex supporters of gays yes it does come across as weak when protecting our (by this I mean the average white english hetrosexual male rights) established way of life

but hey can we trust Howard? the guy makes GWBUSH look like a scholar!

sorry like I said at the moment sadly I feel I have no choice other than labour suppose its better the devil you know but I for one lived through the tories detruction of our heritage I for one saw the 3 day week and I for one saw the tories in their true light remember churchill? revere'd by those who remember the "good old days" remember the "rats he forced back down their holes" if you do then you will also remember these rats were fathers, sons, husbands, but most of all humans working sodding hard to feed families yes these rats wer miners and I for one will NEVER EVER support a bottle mouth TORY!! lying **** the lot, heartless **** the lot, incompetant **** the lot, so thats me in a nutshell RANT over

dont be "fooled" by the tories

of course this is only my view but its my entitlement and I dont for one minute begrudge diference of opinion and yes I would hang murderers yes yes I would seek to reduce non benefactual immigration and yes I would have nuked everything east of cyprus but I will still vote labour?

cheers Keith

What we really need is a government that will stand up against increasing EC legislation that makes employing people so difficult, better practical apprenticeships to fill the skills gaps and many other practical, common sense measures. The frightening thing is that B.Liar and Co. have repeatedly demonstrated their attitude towards the general public by coming down so heavilly in favour of minority interest groups. They do it time after time and seem to totally ignore the groundswell of opinion, they are so aloof they refuse to even recognise or acknowledge it !!!.

This country will never achieve greatness until the hatred of people who do well by their own efforts is reversed, if I take risks in business then make myself a comfortable lifestyle I'm looked on as some sort of capitalist abuser of the downtrodden.

It's easy to lose sight of the fact that people like me, "entrepeneurs" if you like make a vast input into the economy behind the scenes. We actually design and MAKE things to sell, not just living on turning money around on investments and service industries. We indirectly employ dozens of people in manufacturing, I won't employ people directly any more because this government has let the EC foist so much petty, negative, costly employment legislation on us. Other EC countries don't implement it but we have to stand the cost and still try to be competitive in export markets. I'm not talking ********, it's in my face every working day.

I've never had a penny of help from the government, don't hide behind a Limited Company and have in the past risked the house on my business ventures. If I'd have lost the lot I'd have had to get in the queue behind the scroungers and wasters for any kind of help. That's the country we live in, don't fool yourselves into thinking this bunch are wonderful touchy feely people, they would rob the pennies off a dead mans eyes and still try to tax him for having them in the first place.

You want to consider how Brown has gradually sneaked up on you with his stealth taxes, I still can't see how anyone can justify taxing insurance policies for instance !!! As for trying to save any money in this country, it's just a joke. How many of you with private pension policies have considered how you are getting shafted when you come to retire :D??, at present you can get a small lump sum out but with the bulk you have to buy an annuity which will in some cases offer protection to your spouse on your demise but after that reverts to the policy provider. So all that hard earned money that you've put away you can't use at your own discretion when you retire. Check it out with your pension provider if you don't belive me !!. Also consider the horrendous implications of death duties, it's another tax on income that's already been taxed umpteen times already.

To cap it all we now hear that Red Ken is looking to introduce higher taxation for people driving 4x4's, he wants to come and drive round some of our local roads in his saloon car and see how long he can keep hold of his sump !!!.

I for one lived through the tories detruction of our heritage I for one saw the 3 day week and I for one saw the tories in their true light remember churchill? revere'd by those who remember the "good old days" remember the "rats he forced back down their holes" if you do then you will also remember these rats were fathers, sons, husbands, but most of all humans working sodding hard to feed families yes these rats wer miners and I for one will NEVER EVER support a bottle mouth TORY!! lying **** the lot, heartless **** the lot, incompetant **** the lot, so thats me in a nutshell RANT over

dont be "fooled" by the tories

Don't want to start WW3 with you Keith as I reckon you're a decent sort of guy. Have to take exception with the bit about dear old Winnie though. Looking at the realities of what he inherited from a wishy washy Labour government he did a damn fine job of pulling us out of the **** !!.

It was the Labour governments refusal to deal with a certain Mr. Hitler that was partly to blame for the second war; the Germans defied bans on manufacturing REAL weapons of destruction which the then Labour government didn't help to impose. They also neglected to build up OUR armaments to face another possible conflict so soon after the 14-18 war despite the obvious threat posed by Hitler and Co.

Believe it or not we were a World power at the time and respected in other countries, we still had an empire and people didn't **** on us before thinking very carefully about it !!. It was obvious to Hitler that our armaments were hopelessly lacking so off he went on his World tour of 39-45.

What happened next is all in the history books, the Germans rampaged across Europe until vanquished at great expense by the allies. Although beaten twice in World Wars in which they were in both instances the unprovoked aggressor Germany still has power to self determine. We along with the other allies should own Germany and dictate to them what they can and can't do. I can't believe that we wouldn't be singing the german national anthem if Hitlers activities had gone according to plan.

The Tories then had to face the hard line left wingers, many of whom were communists intent on destroying the countries economy by striking until their jobs had gone. You only have to look at how we lost one of the biggest ship building industries in the world, ****** away by a labour government who had no more sway with the commies than the tories had. "One man one job" so if a rivetter changed a light bulb and got on with his work the shop stewards called all the men out on strike.

Still we can't even decide on our own political policies now we are run by the EC, ironically the Germans hold all our gold reserves in their bank.

Funny old World innit :D:D

Don't want to start WW3 with you Keith as I reckon you're a decent sort of guy.

Dont worry you wont I respect other views even if I may differ radically? that is debate simply being blinkered or unwilling to see other views is shortsighted at best biggotry at worst?

you should listen to the "disscussions" I have with my father in law (hes the one who lives in Sandy) he has amongst his circle of friends one john major ex pm and my mother in law was in the grand hotel when it was bombed ( I have her medal) so as you can imagine they are tory through and through and here's me a working class north eastener( mind you I aint done to bad out of life?) so as you can imagine we have some "debates" espacially when the subject turns to the "old crow"

cheers Keith

IT's a shame, he took a whack, but not enough of one. I have little doubt that he and Labour will struggle over the next 4 years (due to the economy) which is going into recession, they also have lots of very bullish targets set. Therefore I am medium term optimistic, and with a reduced majority it also means he will have to listen to our views more.

IT's a shame, he took a whack, but not enough of one. I have little doubt that he and Labour will struggle over the next 4 years (due to the economy) which is going into recession, they also have lots of very bullish targets set. Therefore I am medium term optimistic, and with a reduced majority it also means he will have to listen to our views more.

As a certain Mr. Macenroe once said "you cannot be serious", the arrogant ******* won't listen to yours, mine or anyone else's views. By voting him back in again the stupid public have sent him the all clear for another term of lies and deceipt.

May 5th 2005 will go down in history as Black Thursday, mark my words and remember them as we slide down the slippery slope to the econimic slump that Labour keep telling us is only a feature of Conservative government. It will be interesting to hear who they decide to blame for it, bad news if you need an operation as well !!

I ain't funding it, have a nice day guys I'm off fishing :lol::lol:

a reduced majority it also means he will have to listen to our views more.

a reduced majority means that he will have to rely on the loony lefty backbenchers and we all know what that means.

"I don't like you, so I'll ban what you like"

I ain't funding it, have a nice day guys I'm off fishing :lol: :o

ME JUST HAVIN BREKY THEN PIGEON SHOOTIN, HAVE A NICE DAYS FISHING WE BEST ENJOY IT WHILE WE ARE STILL ABLE TO,

CUS SURE AS EGGS IS EGGS GOOD OLD TONY BS BLAIR WILL NO DOUBT WANT TO BAN ALL FIELD SPORTS TO MAKE "GREAT BRITIAN" A BETTER COUNTRY TO LIVE IN. :lol: