Red Stag????

apbuild

Another one I miss is Millomite. He was good for a bit of banter.

I know he DID have a girlfriend, so maybe he's now married with a wife, mortgage and two point four kids.

No! He can't be. He was a poor student if I recall correctly.

Rob.

:lol::lol:

I think you will find that Scott aka Millomite has infact set up his own shooting related forum / site, and has ammased quite alot of new members.

For ther avoidance of any conflict of interest, please pm me and I will of course pass on the details of his new site should anyone want to cantact millomite..

Paul in North Lincs

Well hullo lads,

I've indeed found beer, and grown quite fond of one "Wychwood Hobgoblin" as well as a few locally brewed fancies - one of which is concocted in a unit on the bank of a reservoir in which I lure fish. Makes a nice lunch, cheese and pickle sarnies, a hard boiled egg from my chicky ladies and a freshly bottled wheat beer.

I've also found ladies, but they aint found me.

He,he I went to ones house with a few other people - to go to a ball (which incidentally was full off right posh pufftas one of which had a go and was rather derogatory about the fact that I went beating and he shot. He got his come uppance when he tried it on with me mate and she slapped him :lol:) but I ended up going out and killing roe bucks with her dad and brother - I've got me priorities sorted.

I've also found a certain welshman - no welshchild has left so I may be making a come back. If your good.

Humbley yours,

Red

Edited by red_stag88