Dog raided the bin earlier and ate an out of date jumbo spicey sausage

Mungler

Never used this emoticon before - I now understand it's purpose :(

I gave our Parson Jack Russell the remainder of my special fried rice earlier. There is a **** cloud following him around now, it is amazing what smell a small dog can generate.

If you really want a bad smell you wanna be there if the vet gives the dog a once over and squeezes his anal glands... :lol::yes::lol:

Been there, had Salmonella once, not nice!

(never eating Cadbury cream eggs again)

2 weeks of pure hell. I know what its like to just wish you could die.

About a year later there was an article in the news about poor standards at cadbury. Dont trust the stuff with a barge pole. Although I do like mini eggs once a year :(

If you really want a bad smell you wanna be there if the vet gives the dog a once over and squeezes his anal glands... :( :lol::yes:

Oooer! Just did a little sick burp thinking about that one. It's got to be one of the worst smells ever, was seriously contemplating getting my jack russells 'de-knackered' after the vet blessed me with that aroma.

Been there, had Salmonella once, not nice!

(never eating Cadbury cream eggs again)

2 weeks of pure hell. I know what its like to just wish you could die.

About a year later there was an article in the news about poor standards at cadbury. Dont trust the stuff with a barge pole. Although I do like mini eggs once a year :lol:

That's harsh.

If I was going to go down with two weeks of the runnies, I would have wanted to have "gone for it" with something dangerous; like beer and a kebab from the local shop that always has environmental health parked outside it or something exotic / speciliast from a curry house on brick lane. Not from an item of confectionary from the local sweet shop :(

Edited by Mungler

I have a wicked dose of the two bob bits at the moment.

I would take the day off work but as I am working from home it is difficult. I suppose I could go out somewhere.

It doesn't seem to matter what my dog eats, every so often he makes you want to move out. :( :lol:

My mate Alan and I took the dogs out for a stroll over the shoot last weekend. We had a pleasant walk, sorting out where the feeders would go next year etc. Then we both loaded up the dogs and left, I waved goodbye and drove down tne lane to the road and decided on a swift half. Just pulling into the carpark of the pub and my mobile started ringing, Alan's name came up on the screen. I wondered what we had forgotten to do so I answered and the conversation went like this;

Alan, "how's your dog"

Me , "Black and stupid why"

Alan, "can you come and pick me up"

Me, "yes, why whats happened?"

Alan, "you know that Lintran dog box of Kirsty's has a deep base"

Me, "Yes"

Alan, "well the dogs had the ****'s on the way home and has half filled it, I can't drive home, my eyes are running too badly".

I am afraid to say I laughed and went for a pint :(

ft

arnie used to be a health hazard after he had left over chinese, those farts could strip paint. he used to sit on the chair beside me then get up every so often, walk across the room to the gf and **** beside her, then come back and sit on his chair beside me! the smart sod knew if he ****** beside me it was instant out the back door time! :)

it usually left me in tears from laughing and her in tears because of the smell :hmm:

50kg muppet ( mastiff cross breeding)

likes to sit on my knee ( while I attempt to watch TV past him)

He had a wee bit of trouble with his anal glands a while back, as i found out when I attempted to shift his **** on my leg.

Pure concentrated "odure de dog" oozed out

all over my hand( its a brown fluid btw)

Nearly boked

PS

he did NOT like the rubber gloved finger probing around THERE thank you

Neither did I for that matter

50kg muppet ( mastiff cross breeding)

likes to sit on my knee ( while I attempt to watch TV past him)

He had a wee bit of trouble with his anal glands a while back, as i found out when I attempted to shift his **** on my leg.

Pure concentrated "odure de dog" oozed out

all over my hand( its a brown fluid btw)

Nearly boked

PS

he did NOT like the rubber gloved finger probing around THERE thank you

Neither did I for that matter

Bout made me wretch :hmm:

If you really want a bad smell you wanna be there if the vet gives the dog a once over and squeezes his anal glands... :blink: :oops::lol:

Been there and had to hold the dog whilst the vet squeezed them. I'm not sure who felt worse, the dog or me. man I was gipping in the surgery..

All the dog training DVD's available and there definately still a gap in the market. I would pay good money if I could teach my Lab on the iminent arrival of a window rattler to move up the end of the living room where the wife is sitting when he decides to let rip instead of waiting until he is asleep at my feet!

He doesnt even have the courtesy to give you a loud trump to hail its arrival but slips them out in silence. :lol: