New shooter from the US

Hello all!

I am an old school water fowler who has drifted to the margins and now hunt crow and pigeon. It is grand fun and the land owner like the work I do. while I focus on barn yard pigeons, they are pretty savvy and decode the program quickly. Be happy to chat with anyone who wishes to post.

mark

Thanks all:

Nice to find a gang of fellows to enjoy the same things. Fav Pigeon guns: 20 bore: 1100, Auto-5, and BPS, 12 bore: A390 and a Ruskie o/u. I have also been know to get after them with my RWS M45 .177. My wife wont let me have a motorcycle, so I have guns. I am retired from the forces here in the US (COL), and my link to the UK is that my uncle (mum's brother was one of the Few..fly a Hurricane in 111 SQD out of Corydon. I look forward to chatting with you all, and learning a bit about pigeon in the UK. You know how we colonials are..can hang with the gentry. ha ha I see Harry in the US this week. I wacked 2 pigeon and 3 crow in an hour this morning..not really serious, just play at it today. Be well..head down and push. I like the Chief Joseph quote above...I live in that part of the US (Washington State).

Pro patria

welcome to PW

maybe all the posters from over the pond - should give us a few shooting sites to visit over there

The place I call home is www.uplandjournal.com Several of us signed on to PW last summer and I believe a few PWer's made the trek over as well. Best site in the US for bird hunters!