• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use-

Sabbatti 20b O/U (mine)

Silver pigeon 12b O/U (mine)

Mossberg 500 Pump 12g (mine)

BRNO Deluxe .22 (mine)

BSA Lighting (mine)

Carl Gustav .243 (Shared, on both tickets)

Remington .223 (Not on ticket but use undersupervison)

Ruger .30-06 (As above)

Winchester .22 Pump (And again)

Another BRNO (Third times a charm)

Parker Hale Safari .308 (Forth always a winner, might be buying off the OAP soon)

Folding .410 (Shared)

Baikal 12g (Shared)

I have access to but dont use:

A pair of Purdeys (off being valued, good bye :) )

Joseph Lang 12b s/s

8 bore hammer gun, Damascus barrels and all

Oh and loads of pre and post WWII German Airguns. My old man collects/refurbishes them.

mine,

25 yr old baikal o/u, presentation grade wood and finishing 12g

brno 452 varmint 22lr

use supervised,

222 sako

6.5 sako

243 mauser m66

22 hornet brno

22lr weirach hw66

22 mag anchutz (awful thing)

12g bereta 391 teknys gold sporter

12g miroku mk70 gr1

also use a pair of hw77 airguns, one in each flavour

Edited by dunganick

Mine are:

Browning 425 O/U Game.

Beretta 391 Synthetic Cammo Semi Auto. (Never used a better

gun in the pigeon hide.)

Old hammer gun S/S (More of sentimental value than use.)

BSA Superstar .22 Airgun with Theoben ram.

HW 45 .22 Air pistol.

HW 45 .22" Handgun (side note ,how do you like yours ern ?? )

HW 80 .22" Rifle best springer ive ever owned

Crosman 1077 .22" custom 14" barrel handgun co2

Ruger .22" LR rifle matched with laminated stock

Ruger .22" LR rifle Volquartsen Custom

Walther P22 .22" semi auto

Berreta Neos .22" semi auto

Para Ordanance .45" cal semi auto match

Ruger GP100 .357" cal mag st/st 6" revolver

Ruger Redhawk .44" cal mag st/st 7-1/2" revolver

Desert Eagle .50" cal semi auto st/st 6" mk 14

Miroku 4 four barrel skeet set 12g/20g/28g/.410"

Berreta B1 12g o/u (old field )

Larouna 12g field

2 Browning Ultra XS 12g 30"/32"

Brownig 425 gold sporting 30"

Remi 870 pup 20g new

always room for more in the closet :)

Martin

I'm thinking these guys, all those guns, christ sake!!! Then I'm counting...... not as many as you guys, but ****** it I'm going sell some shotguns!!!! Keeping the Berretta and the 16 and that's it!

And then T.L.E. Weihrich HW 80 springer I've had one for years, always thought it was ****, I'm going to by a new scope for it!!!! Usefull in the Barns for clearing the Ferals or Rock Doves (depending who you are).

Can't even remember what make the Rimmy is!!!:shoot:

Hammy

:):shoot:

I'm thinking these guys, all those guns, christ sake!!! Then I'm counting...... not as many as you guys, but ****** it I'm going sell some shotguns!!!! Keeping the Berretta and the 16 and that's it!

And then T.L.E. Weihrich HW 80 springer I've had one for years, always thought it was ****, I'm going to by a new scope for it!!!! Usefull in the Barns for clearing the Ferals or Rock Doves (depending who you are).

Can't even remember what make the Rimmy is!!!:shoot:

Hammy

:shoot::shoot:

what makes your 80 **** ??

ive been playing with this one for a few years now and its one awesomely powerful weapon ,accurate too even with the spring recoil (dampened ) looking to put a .177" gas strut in ,see what that does :)

Martin

Last engineer,

You could start a war with that lot, I'm only jealous of your collection my friend.

I stick to one of each type and they are Beretta Silver Pigeon and the Sako .22 LR

I’m looking at getting a .243 soon but still undecided on which one.

All you guys for instance, that own three shotguns, how do you decide which one to take out. Don’t you ever sit and think, ooorrrrr I would have hit more quarry today if I brought my X gun out.

The PM

All you guys for instance, that own three shotguns, how do you decide which one to take out. Don’t you ever sit and think, ooorrrrr I would have hit more quarry today if I brought my X gun out.

The PM

PM in my case as I have mentioned on here before, if I think that I will be in for a good day's shooting I always take my semi-auto but if I am not expecting to fire many shots then I will take the O/U.

The reason for this is simply that the O/U is a lot easier and quicker to clean afterwards.

I prefer the semi for pigeon shooting every time and always use this if the day looks at all promising.

P.M. You and me on same wave length.

T.L.E. Couldn't shoot straight, realise now that's me, I only bought it 'cuas a mate said they were good, bum scope (definately), bum operator (likely). But usefull tool for cleaning up the birds ferals, etc etc in the Byres (Shed's, Barns) depending where you're from. I'll sort this out next time I'm home (maybe a while) and then give you a report.

Don't get me wrong it can kill, but it's gotta be pointed in the right direction!!!

Hammy

Last engineer,

You could start a war with that lot, I'm only jealous of your collection my friend.

I stick to one of each type and they are Beretta Silver Pigeon and the Sako .22 LR

I’m looking at getting a .243 soon but still undecided on which one.

The PM

PM

The only war is on paper and "ten pins" with the hand guns ,the .50 makes short work of them :shoot::shoot: ,quite the attention getter i might add :) .

as to deciding of guns , i use 2 for sporting and all other targets, browning ultras.

425 for show

remi for fun

4 barrel for the hell of it (didnt have one ,always wanted one )

the other 2 for field upland.

and anything else i like i'll get later ,you have to have a girl like mine ,i buy them all for her ,if she dont like it ,i have it ,and then look for something else for her . :shoot::shoot:

honest :*)

i think she might like the cynergy next :*)

we'll see

Martin

Why does every american have a .50 Desert Eagle? Is it protection from birds of prey that frequent areas of the globe with less than 15% surface vegitaiton and less than 25cm of rainfall per annum?

Or so they can act out this famous scene with their mates when they're bored?:

"The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence."

OR thirdly, cus there big and go boom?

Why does every american have a .50 Desert Eagle? Is it protection from birds of prey that frequent areas of the globe with less than 15% surface vegitaiton and less than 25cm of rainfall per annum?

Or so they can act out this famous scene with their mates when they're bored?:

"The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence."

OR thirdly, cus there big and go boom?

Firstly, you young pipsqueek ,I aint a an American :<

Secondly, the birds of prey are a beautiful sight here in Canada. :thumbs:

Thirdly , anyone stupid enough to shoot birds of prey should eat a .50 themselves :<

Yes they are big and do go BOOM,tis a shame you cant shoot one ,then again a younster like your self would probably fall over :( :(

By the way Im a born and bred Bristolian "ooh arr" "ooh arr" :rolleyes:

i gotta say Red ,if you ever get the chance to let one bark take it ,it'll thrill ya son.

Martin

post-18-1116518565.jpg

Martin, I really do feel bloody jealous mate.

Before the pistol ban we used to go down to the range and take a huge variety of handguns with us.

I had a model 586 S&W .375 mag and a high standard .22 semi-auto. I was able to use my mates Beretta 92F and his Colt 1911. Another lad had a 50 cal auto-mag, which had such a strong recoil spring in it that it absorbed almost all the recoil. But the best (well the most fun as far as grinning was concerned) was another lads .454 Cassull :rolleyes: absolutely awesome.

All I have now as far as handguns are concerned is a .36 cap & ball revolver and I am selling that as I just don’t really like using it that much. :thumbs:

G.M.

I feel for you Gemini ,i shot hand gun a little back home years ago ,didnt get into it too much though ,too much bull **** to contend with ,here though different story ,

the first gun i bought was the ruger .44" mag , the shop P+D Enterprises great peeps ,got there around 1pm had the gun in the trunk and at the range at 3pm :rolleyes: same day , takes around 5 days now :( still once you got them bang away all you want ,long guns and shotguns ,your in and out in an hour ,so much for the clamp down ,its easier now than its ever been .

by the way ,any of you ever out here give me a shout we'll take em out :thumbs:

Martin

Beretta 686E 12 Bore 30" M/C for clays,

CZ/BRNO .22lr With really nice wood, unsure of model but it look like an early

lux? And a large sound moderator (also unsure of make?) for the bunnies,

Daystate HarrierX .177 with theoben vortex moderator and an AGS 4-16x56 scope for rabbits, crows, pigeons, rats, magpies and ferals

Crossman 2240 custom with Hawke Red Dot and a falcon long silencer for rats and ferals in bult up areas.

Everything i need for my shooting needs (wouldnt mind a .223 though :rolleyes: )

HG