"" Bank account plundered ""

rec-baller

some foreign scrote has just tried to have £1300 out of my bank account :rolleyes:

!! the cheecky ******* not only tried once but when it failed he had another go, he tried to get it through through paypal,, lucky my bank spotted it and realised im a tight ***** northener and so put a stop to it or i would be chasing my money for weeks, only problem is ALL my banks accounts/credit cards/paypal account is frozen till next week :lol:

shaun

some foreign scrote has just tried to have £1300 out of my bank account :rolleyes:

!! the cheecky ******* not only tried once but when it failed he had another go, he tried to get it through through paypal,, lucky my bank spotted it and realised im a tight ****** northener and so put a stop to it or i would be chasing my money for weeks, only problem is ALL my banks accounts/credit cards/paypal account is frozen till next week :lol:

shaun

What sucks mate is you wont get the chance to put your hands around that fools throat.. Sorry to hear about misfortune bud.. I truly am..

I had a similar occurrence last Christmas, when someone tried to take £8000+ out of my credit card and then tried to take the same amount from my debit card.

It was a strange sum , but we then realised that the amount equalled $10,000 (at the exchange rate at the time) and was as a result of both cards being used in the US last Autumn.

My Bank (both cards were with them) finally admitted that the attempts were based in the US , but would not give me any more details.

The matter was being "passed to the Authorities" and I heard no more about it.

I ordered, and paid for, a DVD from S.Africa, and paid it with my VISA card. A few weeks later, the card company contacted me tgo say that they had stopped three 'attempts' to withdraw £680, £120 and £25. They said that these attempts seemed suspicious, so blocked them. Thank god for that.

Western union money laundering,oops i mean transfer is one to watchout for,normally when the phone rings in our house teatime ish,its usually some call centre,and i tend to ignore it.But luckily for me my missus picked the phone up-it was my bank wanting to know if i would authorise a payment of £800- from my account,they had a caller on another phone who had my details and because it wasnt a sum that would normally go from my account they got suspicous ,and decided to check it out,which was lucky for me.this happens all the time,and the only way they could have got my details was from a order from the internet the week earlier,so i try not to order off the net unless its a must,but then again if you order by phone-is it any safer??? after all if the press can bug mobile phones to gain info,so can criminals :good::lol: BB

happened to me 2 years ago with my debit card, went to withdraw cash on a friday night and was told insufficent funds by the cash point, and i knew that was wrong and done a balance check which showed plenty of funds to cover the amount i wanted to withdraw. As it was a friday night i couldn't get speaking to anyone in my bank till the monday, when i rang on the monday morning it appeared that 3 transactions totally £240 had been made in Zurich & Geneva and the fraud dept from my bank had stopped my debit card as a precaution. I had only every used my debit card once for an online transaction and taught me a lesson that if you are shopping online use a credit card as i had 6 months of trying to recover the money and finally justed closed the account and shifted to another bank!! It was not a great sum of money but just proved to me that you need to be vigilante regarding cards and online transactions. Theiving scumbags!!!!! (the banks too)

I was cloned and had accounts and credit cards taken out in my name to the tune of £24500

Only found out when Barclaycard sent the baliff for me .

The police we absolutely F in useless .

Wish it was realy me then I would of got off scott free