hobbies

antlerman

Wife and 2 children take up a lot of time outside work!

Sea Trout & Salmon Fishing

Rough Shooting

Watching Rugby (retired from playing at 37)

Supporting Glamorgan CCC

Reading (wind down time between 9pm and 10pm after kids are settled)

Music

Thats about it> Dog is arriving 3 years next October when my daughter reaches 4 years old.

Tight Lines

Aled

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1100a1 my friend. :blush:

You'll understand my love for my ZRX1200S then.

Also trying to get my wife's ZXR400 running properly.

Also trying to keep up with my 4 year old fearless daughter and her 2 year old ****** bonkers brother.

Not really a hobby, but something I do at least once a day: Try to find myself a new job! Anyone in South Wales looking for an IT Infrastructure / Helpdesk manager? Failing that, I'm not shy of a bit of labour (farming / driving / what do you need doing?)

Edited by Alpha Mule

Pumpitup is that a Preadator 450 or outlaw 500 :hmm:

I partake in:

Getting my honda foreman stuck

falling off my small poor quality but fun bike

Un-bending the handle bars and re-trueing the wheel on my bike

pipe smoking

finding things I want on the internet

And designing a shed atm :hmm:

Edited by EdwardtheloneShooter

blacksmithing , knife making, arrow smithing, a bit of archery, quadbiking, potato gunning, trebochet building (yet to come) giant crossbow making (in progress),powerhammer building, stalking and a few more :hmm: ,( me and my dad are making some railings for a church in kent at the moment ) :hmm:

Nerding it up on my PSP (when there's no pigeons on my permission)

Playing the Piano (don' tdo this very often now :D )

Getting the guns out the cabinet and looking at them. :D :D

Shooting has priority though.

Rarely get the chance for any of this because otherwise I fail many exams at university :lol:

Firstly can i say for a man to enjoy all his hobbies the wkend should consist of four days and not two!

After getting married a couple of years ago and had a little ankle biter ive given up two all consuming hobbies of snake breeding and metal detecting.Dont miss the snakes but would love to get back to m d.

Now i shoot, sea fish, and occasionaly fish for barbel and like chard have a passion for raptors

I love my family and i wouldnt change anything but i do wish mrs LS would understand why it is i get excited if a Hobby flies over my garden, instead she just looks at me inanely and says "ah bless". they just dont get it..... :good:

Pumpitup is that a Preadator 450 or outlaw 500 :lol:

I partake in:

Getting my honda foreman stuck

falling off my small poor quality but fun bike

Un-bending the handle bars and re-trueing the wheel on my bike

pipe smoking

finding things I want on the internet

And designing a shed atm :lol:

Its the Troy Lee Predator 500, it was road legal so used to ride to a local track, forget to take the no. plate off and snap chunks off it when landing the jumps. DOH! :D

I love woodturning and woodworking in general. I like making things, recent projects include a small pair or oak bookcases for the sittingroom and a chicken run! Also any DIY, walking with the little dog (Patterdale terr) I have 3 miniature horses and getting into this shooting more and more :good:

Hobbies well there's sleeping I'm that wrecked by the weekend it seems to be a dammed fine idea. Other stuff? Computers building from scratch upgrading network admin, rebuilding Landrovers and there's a trailer thats next on the list, Fishing -deep sea, beach, fly and coarse pretty well everything apart from salmon and flydressing which reminds me.....