Any Devious People out there

fenn

Bit silly i know but me and my mate at work are both key-holders to for our work and we keep trying to set off the alarm when it's not our turn to be on call. Last week i rigged up a fan to a timer and put some paper in front of it, set the timer to come on at 2.30am and go off 15 mins later. When the alarm monitoring people phoned him up and he had too come into work, could he **** work out what i had done. Any ideas on anymore ways to set it off?? :good:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... get a plastic cup, half fill it with water, put some thin string in it so that a good foot hangs out from the water, then freeze it.

Tie a helium balloon to the string and leave it near the sensor.

When the ice melts the balloon will rise right in front of the sensor.... :good:

Instead of an illegal option,

why not advixse those who ahave a say in the matter, that as you are a key holder you should be paid a premium , for holding said post, instead of a call out fee.

Otherwise, going down the the roughest pub in the badest area ands talking about the high value of goodss held under minimum security , would get you in lots of hot water.

M.

[quote name='fenn' date='Sep 10 2009, 12:49 PM' post='844565'

Bit silly i know but me and my mate at work are both key-holders to for our work and we keep trying to set off the alarm when it's not our turn to be on call. Last week i rigged up a fan to a timer and put some paper in front of it, set the timer to come on at 2.30am and go off 15 mins later. When the alarm monitoring people phoned him up and he had too come into work, could he **** work out what i had done. Any ideas on anymore ways to set it off?? :good:

oh come on !!!!!!!!

fenn, there are easier ways to boost your call out hours mate :D ...hahaha...without some "my mate" cock and bull story...

just remember to set the "trigger fan "off when your other coleuges are on call or they soon get on to the fact the alarm only plays up when your on....hahahahahahahahaha!!!! :good:

"playin a trick on my mate" indeed.... hahaha

I bet these idiots are too young to remember 'Wolf, Wolf!'

I bet you are too old to remember what fun is.

He asked for ideas, not whether we think he deserves to get sacked or not.

Me, I'd go a step further I think and actually be there behind the door when he came to reset the alarm....

I bet you are too old to remember what fun is.

He asked for ideas, not whether we think he deserves to get sacked or not.

Me, I'd go a step further I think and actually be there behind the door when he came to reset the alarm....

Thank you James. I'm not after a 'is it right or wrong' moral thread, it's all just a bit of FUN, though i think there's 1 or 2 folks on here who severly lack this emotion. :good: (oh and as for the "I bet these idiots are too young to remember 'Wolf, Wolf!" I'm 42 with a wicked sense of HUMOUR)

Just little things like when i was in the other night i got my mates I.D badge and couloured in a beard and glasses on his photo, anything to make work i little brighter

Keep 'em coming i say :lol:

Thank you James. I'm not after a 'is it right or wrong' moral thread, it's all just a bit of FUN, though i think there's 1 or 2 folks on here who severly lack this emotion. :good: (oh and as for the "I bet these idiots are too young to remember 'Wolf, Wolf!" I'm 42 with a wicked sense of HUMOUR)

Just little things like when i was in the other night i got my mates I.D badge and couloured in a beard and glasses on his photo, anything to make work i little brighter

Keep 'em coming i say :lol:

My god you do need to grow up .

Harnser .

You mean old enough to know the difference between safe fun and irresponsible behaviour. :lol:

What if your mate, half asleep, wrapped his car round a lamp post whilst on this fool's errand? I bet you'd disappear like a f@rt in the wind.

By God, I'm glad I ain't got 'mates' like you. :good:

I hope you make 43!

Edited by Floating Chamber

All this so called fun must be costing the firm that you work for money . paying for the call outs and paying the security people . I will tell you what would be fun , Publishing the name and address and telephone number of the company that you work for , I think that I could get quite a laugh from that .

Harnser .