Gun required, very short notice

Good morning,

One of my guests has just called to say he cannot make it today :-( so, if anyone is free to shoot near Goodwood today, you would be welcome to join me as my guest. 250 bird day (pheasant and partridges), shooting 6 guns. Formal (so dress appropriately) but a nice group of people. First to PM is welcome.

I wish he had called yesterday!

B06

Good evening all,

We got very wet on the first two drives, but finished with 43 partridge, 219 pheasant and 5 woodcock. I have scrubbed the offending gun from the remaining days of the season and will hopefully have a few free places for folk from the PW massif. Watch this space :-)

B06

Good evening all,

We got very wet on the first two drives, but finished with 43 partridge, 219 pheasant and 5 woodcock. I have scrubbed the offending gun from the remaining days of the season and will hopefully have a few free places for folk from the PW massif. Watch this space :-)

B06

Very generous of you indeed , sounds like you had a fantastic day despite the rain .

I'm sure there will be some fine days for someone. Very generous, well done.

I saw your post this morning, and I'm just down the road, but driven game isn't my thing - even if it was my village was well and truly flooded in so I couldn't of got out without a monster truck.

At least you had a tidy day (despite the Rain) not the best of shooting etiquette from your guest on such a kind invite. Your a very kind gent. Wonder what those that called your shoot calendar fixture earlier in the year are saying now. ATVB