Quick walk out with Jess

mosa

ok well if it is a rare owl that would mean its protected i would guess i'm all for hunting legal game but if its not legal i'd remove it from this site cos things like that will get the site shut down i suggest the mods of the site look over this post and decide as i'm no expert over laws and regulations . and before you take affense i'm only saying cos i know that if ya kill seagulls as annoying they are you get fined a grand if ya caught its just one silly move like posting something like that on here that'll get yaself into trouble .

safe and legal hunting buddy

ok well if it is a rare owl that would mean its protected i would guess i'm all for hunting legal game but if its not legal i'd remove it from this site cos things like that will get the site shut down i suggest the mods of the site look over this post and decide as i'm no expert over laws and regulations . and before you take affense i'm only saying cos i know that if ya kill seagulls as annoying they are you get fined a grand if ya caught its just one silly move like posting something like that on here that'll get yaself into trouble .

*Facepalm*

He was having you on mate, it's a pheasant. :hmm:

FM :hmm:

here we go if someone takes offence thats there problem, it was only in jest as it is obvious what it is in the picture..never mind what will be will be. i am only too pleased to have caused a debate for the arm chair crew on here so please relish in it.. its a good job i didnt post the picture of the buck i shot at 500yrds with a tesco split pea from my moderated bic pen, there would have been people knocking at my door wanting my head

Edited by mosa

:lol::lol::good::good::good::P???:lol:

Well sed bruv :hmm: ........ :hmm:

here we go if someone takes offence thats there problem, it was only in jest as it is obvious what it is in the picture..never mind what will be will be. i am only too pleased to have caused a debate for the arm chair crew on here so please relish in it.. its a good job i didnt post the picture of the buck i shot at 500yrds with a tesco split pea from my moderated bic pen, there would have been people knocking at my door wanting my head

How is it obvious what it is when the picture is microscopic?!!

Hope your joking with this post!!

Its pretty obvious what it is and if you cannot ID (ie - a dead hen pheasant) it I hope you only shoot black or orange pigeons.

Even before clicking on the piccy it is clear, but if not, just click!!!!!

*** the guy is chuffed he has been out with his pup and hunted, flushed and bagged a bird.

Edited by markm

I did sooo want to point out that the tesco split pea is considered as an unsuitable calibre for any type of buck in England.

Classic posts mate well done.

Mike...

In the distance there was a soft 'thunk' as someone dropped a chromosome.

I think you guys have the wrong end of the stick, for god sake jimmyh 1988 being a shooter and all that knew full well that was a Hen Pheasant.

I would just like to point out its the brown thing in the picture that he wasnt sure if it was a rare Owl or not :good:

PELTMAN :rolleyes:

Edited by the pelt man