Essex Christmas shooting

ME

well, if he's gonna have a face like a smacked backside then i'm not sharing my jaffa cakes with him :)

Aah.......nostalgia..........halcyon days and all that...................shooting simply ain't what it used to be...... :yes:

I never turn down a Jaffa Cake, especially if offered by a Narfark Boy..!! :hmm:

Cat.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah.......nostalgia..........halcyon days and all that...................shooting simply ain't what it used to be...... :yes:

I never turn down a Jaffa Cake, especially if offered by a Narfark Boy..!! :hmm:

Cat.

i'm rather particular who gets my jaffa cakes, as they were a present from my grandson to replace what he'd eaten out of my secret stash. you will have to forgive my ignorance for not knowing where high lodge is, as i don't shoot a lot of clays, i just know it's somewhere in suffolk. I don't need to know either, now i've got myself a chauffeur :)

sorry guys but i have to pass on tomorrow, ive come down with that bug thats going around and been in bed most of today, if i feel better in the morning ill come up. otherwise i hope you have a great day...

See,

I told you all the gay excuses would start coming out. OOOHHH I can't come I have a tummy ache :hmm::):yes::hmm:

See,

I told you all the gay excuses would start coming out. OOOHHH I can't come I have a tummy ache :):yes::hmm::yes:

The first gaylord drops out... :hmm:

Next up, me unfortunately, with an ear infection. I'm even deafer than usual and have lost mys sense of ballance meaning that I stagger around like I have been on the pop, even when I havent.

Sorry folks.

ZB

Next up, me unfortunately, with an ear infection. I'm even deafer than usual and have lost mys sense of ballance meaning that I stagger around like I have been on the pop, even when I havent.

Sorry folks.

ZB

Dammit Zapp ! I was looking forward to seeing you.

I heard that Dusty Fox was bringing his imaginery gun too... :hmm:

Edited by ME

Just back after a battle all the way home with people daydreaming along the A12.

I left my phone in Mungs car so if anyone gets offered a cheap Blackberry or gets a weird text from "me" saying that I am coming out of the closet or suchlike, you'll know why.

I believe the total was 22 (?) PW folks at High Lodge today. We went out in 5 squads and it was all the usual banter. Nice to see some faces old and new :P I think that there were representatives from all over including Surrey, Bucks, Herts, Essex, Kent, London, Suffolk and Norfolk.

MC has all the scorecards - suffice to say, I didnt win B) A nice presentation to the winner and "love in" between Catamong and MC completed the day.

I am sure that photos will start appearing soon, although disappointingly we forgot a group photo :lol:

Nice to see you all guys and gals ;)

EDIT: After a stewards inquiry, we might find that Cat is wearing the hat for good reason... :yes:

Edited by ME

Just back after a battle all the way home with people daydreaming along the A12.

I left my phone in Mungs car so if anyone gets offered a cheap Blackberry or gets a weird text from "me" saying that I am coming out of the closet or suchlike, you'll know why.

I believe the total was 26 (?) PW folks at High Lodge today. We went out in 5 squads and it was all the usual banter. Nice to see some faces old and new B) I think that there were representatives from all over including Surrey, Bucks, Essex, Kent, London, Suffolk and Norfolk.

MC has all the scorecards - suffice to say, I didnt win :yes: A nice presentation to the winner and "love in" between Catamong and MC completed the day.

I am sure that photos will start appearing soon, although disappointingly we forgot a group photo ;)

Nice to see you all guys and gals :P

A splendid meet, nothing suspicious went on in the kahzi either.

Has'nt Mung lost weight?

Had a good day meeting old friends and putting names to faces. :lol: B) :D

Amazed at the very good turnout. :P;)

Shot like a poof (well the last two stands anyway, was 86% until then) and thus was so depressed set a new MPG record of 44.2mpg in the car. :yes: B) :D

Oh gawd, even his car works in decimal places. :D

Yes, great company and weather made for an excellent day out. Shame i ruined my round with a lowly 1 on the penultimate stand.

Obviously Cat took the crown (and the hat, good sport) as was to be expected (you can calm down now GaryB :D).

Thanks all for another good day - the banter and the shooting was spot on and it was nice of Starlight to turn up and represent the locals :yes:

Exhilarating journey home with Mung and ME down the A12 - I doubt he'll have beaten PDLM's MPG record somehow B)

Fantastic turn out which will take some beating reckon!