How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out on a heavy one last night and felt rather jaded today.

Went to GayJays with the Mafia. Have I ever said that I hate JJ's ? :D :(

Ended up splitting from the group with Mung and doing a quick round with good course management from Mungler.

I got 66/84 with some silly misses.

Good shooting ME.

You could have picked up my 175 carts if I new you were going to JJ's :good:

Is there anybody going there this week could pickem up for me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sly:

Good day out with the usual suspects :hmm: I'm in love with Magmen's Remington 1100 :D :o :( What a machine, we just seem to fit together like a fitty together thing ;) Didn't miss a beat aswell.

I will never own that gun though :o :P:hmm::hmm:

That gun in my hands is a ground straightener. :P

Well shot everyone :good: (except Chard - you need to pull your socks up :hmm: )

Good score Anni :hmm: Didn't I hear that is meant to be your bogey ground? :hmm:

Yeah big Bogey ground for me is Shugborough :hmm: Been trying to get to grips with it for a while now.

Hardly steady I got 1 on the first stand haha :hmm: ......Shot some hard stands very well and some easier stands very badly......no excuses my timing was way off today, but finished the day off a lot better than I started so happy overall & just glad to get some cartridges through my gun. :good: .

Anni shot very well today considering its not even his gun :hmm:

Are you doing the Sportrap at NOE thingey wotsit, Trotsky? :hmm:

Can't I'm afraid :hmm: My mate is having his ball and chain fitted in a few weeks so off out for his stag do next weekend :good:

Might try and sneak out somewhere the weekend after...maybe Shugborough or Kegworth... :hmm:

Edited by paulos

anni top dog :yes::hmm: whatever next :yp:

well shot that man.

shame about the rest of the team letting themselves down. :hmm::hmm:

still, its part of the master plan to let the southern jessies think they have a chance eh :yp: :yp: :yp:

OK rub it in , i was surprised i got that many to be honest :lol: we all have bad days :P

Anni shot well even after cocking up on a few stands :P well done that man :good:

Chard :yp: cannot remember him shooting a stand badly :hmm:

Timps had his moment to after not shooting for 7 months :hmm:

I will never own that gun though

Maybe not but is available for hire :hmm: how about £10 per shoot :lol:

Was nice to meet Ron there as after speaking to him for many years and finally putting a face to a name :yp: :hmm:

T'was a beautiful, crisp, warm day at my local, and I managed to stick in an acceptable 66x100. If only two of the stands could have been a little kinder two me... a 3 and a 4 dropped the shine off the three 9s a little. Also managed to get some skeet in yesterday and got a 21x25, so not too upset with the weekend.

And now, a BBQ. Lovely.

OK rub it in , i was surprised i got that many to be honest :yp: we all have bad days :lol:

Anni shot well even after cocking up on a few stands :lol: well done that man :good:

Chard :hmm: cannot remember him shooting a stand badly :hmm:

Timps had his moment to after not shooting for 7 months :hmm:

Maybe not but is available for hire :hmm: how about £10 per shoot :yp:

Was nice to meet Ron there as after speaking to him for many years and finally putting a face to a name :yes::hmm:

£10 WHOLE POUNDS :yp: :hmm::hmm:

Went out on a heavy one last night and felt rather jaded today.

Went to GayJays with the Mafia. Have I ever said that I hate JJ's ? :hmm::good:

Ended up splitting from the group with Mung and doing a quick round with good course management from Mungler.

I got 66/84 with some silly misses.

Ditto, 66 for me too :hmm: Had a mare on one stand - hit the first four and only managed 6/12 :hmm:

Bloody freezing too, roll on summer!

OK maybe a bacon butty :yes:

You drive a hard bargain :hmm: But a bacon butty it is :good: Till I get my very own Remmy 1100 :hmm:

Well shot Anni :hmm: Nice to hear that Timps is getting back into shooting too :hmm:

Cheers Nick . It's Kingsley next week if your up for it :hmm:

No sign of the Essex Mafia statiscian yet. :lol:

Probably still trying to work out a way to make his score of 59 beat my 66. :rolleyes:

Its a mute victory!!

a, i had been up for 24 hours as I had been on night duty

B, i did not have a personal instructor with me!!!

c, and no reliable witnesses your honour............ :lol:

Today...for the second shoot in a row, I have shot appallingly, to the point of embarrassment, on my last 5 pairs today I loaned a Caesar Guerini 34" with ext chokes just to try and dusted 9/10..to convince myself I had a fluke, I carried on after the shoot using this Caesar and was having great success.....arghhh....now, is it physiological, or do I need to trade in my Lanber Sporting Deluxe......help........ :rolleyes:

ATB

Tony

Kegworth FITASC, only just over 30 entries which was disappointing but the shoot ran quite smoothly with no trap breakdowns (for a change). Shot a disappointing 77 x 100, 4 away from a class win and 10 behind HG. Was shot with 3 layouts (32, 34 & 34) not the usual 4 x 25 and I shot the 2 harder layouts quite respectably, it was the last layout, which was by far the softest, were I missed sitters for fun.(might have been the cold or blood sugar levels but I didn't feel right)

Overall the shoot seemed to lack something, can't put my finger on what but Northern FITASC shooters spend hours bemoaning that there aren't any FITASC shoots north of the Watford Gap and when someone puts one on not many turn up, I known that it clashed with Hepworth Hall and some drove past Kegworth on their way day South :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, another drive home pondering the misses that should have been kills :rolleyes:

Mr Potter

Cheers Nick . It's Kingsley next week if your up for it :rolleyes:

Wish I could but got to play the Mothers Day card instead :lol:

March is a no-no for registered shooting for me :lol::yay:

Still there's always the Cheshire at Hodnet to look forward to at the end of the month :lol:

Edited by Nicky T

Its a mute victory!!

In fact I hit more of the bumble bee on stand 4 or 5 than Andy did. I think that I was the one doing the coaching :rolleyes:

Andy has my card - if you want to check it and it says 66 it'll cost you a £100.00 donation towards GOSH. :lol::lol:

In fact I hit more of the bumble bee on stand 4 or 5 than Andy did. I think that I was the one doing the coaching :rolleyes:

Andy has my card - if you want to check it and it says 66 it'll cost you a £100.00 donation towards GOSH. :lol::lol:

It was stand 3, and yes you did.