How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

I think the biggest tip for me is to fathom out whether its a mini or a midi in the first place haha.... as cat said i was was well in front with the tendency to give it more rather than less, as soon as he told me to shoot at it as I was over leading it I smashed the next 2 :whistling: ...... bang goes the old adage if you miss then give it more lol :oops:

I'll try that on wednesday night. :good:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very windy day on the skeet today (No Evil Elvis wasn't there) - sloppy 95/100 - 23, 24, 25, 23.

First round dropped low 2 twice :( , 2nd round high 5 :good: and last round low 1 :good: and low 2 :good: - all due to complacency

Positive thing was I cleared stand 4 on all rounds :good: :good:

Edited by Bigweed

78/100 at Caterham (registered) today - a 5 spoiling a good card. Still dropping too many 1's and 2's, otherwise sort of ok with that.

Then made the mistake of going on to Court Farm - pathetic 66/100 - not really concentrating and gave up after a bad start.

What was it PDLM said "never ever doing 2 shoots in one day again"

Well as there don't seem to be anymore registered shoots in the area for the rest of this year (Horn seem to have stoppped), I'll be dropping to C class. I might just stick to Skeet.

78/100 at Caterham (registered) today - a 5 spoiling a good card. Still dropping too many 1's and 2's, otherwise sort of ok with that.

Caterham scores just in - one off 3rd in B class - if only i hadn't.............................

Digweed takes it again with a 99 and we saw the one he dropped - ******* magic

Edited by Bigweed

As the weather and tides were dodgy I found my landlegs this weekend and had a nice two days of clay shooting.

Saturday with MC, BOB300W and Poontang. Nice afternoon out at a small shoot near Harwich. A few laughs and 50 clays made a nice afternoon. Bob brought some comedy home loads - one that would have woken the dead and one that covered everyone in tissue paper. :) The only scores I can remember were how many times that Poontang had scored as a result of the dating ads in the Sunday Sport. :hmm::good:

Sunday with Mung, Bagsy, BrokenMan, James and Raja Clavata. I put in a respectable score coming second out of the group. Cold weather and gusty conditions made it hard going though really. A valiant attempt by Mung to get Raja on the "back of the shoe gag" ruined by Bagsy grinning like a Cheshire cat. :yes::yes:

Saturday with MC, BOB300W and Poontang. Nice afternoon out at a small shoot near Harwich. A few laughs and 50 clays made a nice afternoon. Bob brought some comedy home loads - one that would have woken the dead and one that covered everyone in tissue paper. :yes: The only scores I can remember were how many times that Poontang had scored as a result of the dating ads in the Sunday Sport. :good::)

Bah, gutted i couldn't make that one. :yes:

Cracking shooting Jay. :yes: And dad as well. :yes::)

62 for me at Shugborough today, missed a number of birds with poor concentration and a few silly tricks but another new ground and an enjoyable day.

Beretta shot 89 in the end In think and we saw Mr Potter there who had also put a decent score in. Nice shooting chaps. :good:

Cracking shooting Jay. :yes: And dad as well. :hmm::)

62 for me at Shugborough today, missed a number of birds with poor concentration and a few silly tricks but another new ground and an enjoyable day.

Beretta shot 89 in the end In think and we saw Mr Potter there who had also put a decent score in. Nice shooting chaps. :good:

One of my favourite grounds that scott :hmm: 62 on the first visit well done :yes: bet you enjoyed the brew :hmm:

One of my favourite grounds that scott :good: 62 on the first visit well done :) bet you enjoyed the brew :yes:

Thanks Rob. Yeah it was a cracking ground, even more so with the sunshine. The ponds at the bottom looked stunning.....if I'd had a rod in the car I would've been tempted to throw a fly in. :yes:

Well done Men of Mag :) Magboy I'm sure you will scalp your dad before the year is out, just keep it up :good: Victory will taste good :hmm:

Nice darts whiskymac, Shuggy used to be a tough one for me :yes: still is :yes:

Sarrrrffffffffddddddddddddaaaaaaarrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn.................Hmmmmm :hmm: and another :hmm: It would be madness to......but :hmm: