How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out at my local shoot this morning with 300 watt Bob and Poontang, I shot a very mediocre 40/50. Bob was only 1 behind me and Poontang is still getting used to his new over and under.

40/50 doesn't sound too mediocre to me. Good arrows chap. :good:

Was Bob farting well?

:)

Llandegla :

Timps - 58 :good: Wheels well and truly off. Got his revenge later though.

That was not me it was my evil twin brother :-). I have no idea what went on there I could not hit a barn door. I was not happy with my catton score either but at least it was ok ish lol.

I am taking up knitting next week :-)

40/50 doesn't sound too mediocre to me. Good arrows chap. :good:

Was Bob farting well?

:)

When isn't he?

It was mediocre, it should have been 46 easily. One stand with a rabbit and a low incomer was my undoing.

That was not me it was my evil twin brother :-). I have no idea what went on there I could not hit a barn door. I was not happy with my catton score either but at least it was ok ish lol.

I am taking up knitting next week :-)

Knit 1 purl 1, cast off, knit 3, purl 4. drop stitch **** :) knit 1 purl 2.

I've already started :good:

themissus Posted Today, 02:04 PM

hi guys we went to flint today. paul shot 40 out of 50. i shot 20.

Would of joined you but catton was calling :lol: well shot to both of you :)

Looks like we all had a bad day then :good:

Catton hall today for me and the lad , thought catton was a good course today with some birds on the end of your nose ( the one's i missed :oops: )

Straightened 5 stands to finish on a 78 :lol: Still makes a break from the last 5 shoots on 82 :oops:

Maglad finished on a 52 :good: may have something to do with me kicking him out of bed at 9.15 this morning :oops:

Llandegla a poor 62 really should of done better there, I could try and make some excuses but I just didn't shoot very well.

Catton Hall 76 First in C Class :good: should of really been an 80 totally messed up the skeet stand, I thought the cage was on the centre peg, until the last pair when I noticed it was about 6 foot back from there :) DOH !

I was out at my local shoot this morning with 300 watt Bob and Poontang, I shot a very mediocre 40/50. Bob was only 1 behind me and Poontang is still getting used to his new over and under.

:lol::good::oops:

Yes, a poor show today, however it was fibre wads and everyone knows there's no lead in them. :)

Definately need to extend my stock as every time i pulled the trigger i got a smack on the nose. :lol:

I expect once i've done that i'll be a force to be reckoned with again :good:

Today I was mostly ****.

really don't know what happened today, as per Chard had looked forward all week to Llandegla & Catton and then promptly forgot how to shoot!!!

12 stands with 2 x 5 pairs and 10 x 4 pairs, of the 20 birds on the 2 x 5 pair stands yours truly (by trying extra hard) missed 15 of them :good::oops::oops: Then by really applying myself missed a further 15 on the remaining 10 stands :oops::oops: 70% at least I thought on to ring home a tell the missus to lock all the sharp knives away :good::):lol:

On to Catton, not much better a dismal 76. Won't bore you with the details as I've started the process of trying to purge today from my memory :lol: trouble is I'll be reminded of it every time I see the Issue 39 averages.

Till next week

Mr Potter's useless doppleganga. (I wish)

Llandegla a poor 62 really should of done better there, I could try and make some excuses but I just didn't shoot very well.

Catton Hall 76 First in C Class :lol: should of really been an 80 totally messed up the skeet stand, I thought the cage was on the centre peg, until the last pair when I noticed it was about 6 foot back from there :lol: DOH !

Good shooting at Catton, Ian :good: You looked like you were shooting your first stand very well when we saw you (the simo edge-on ********).

Looks like your lesson with Beretta did you a bit of good :)

Yep 40/50 :lol: only 4 stands working, so we had the choice of which stand to shoot a second time :) lots of people were taking their second 10 on the dtl because it's quite easy :good: , myself, my mate Ian and Amanda did our second 10 on the rabbit / quartering away on report, i shot 8/10 both times, in fact I shot 8 on each stand :lol: enjoyed today didn't have any 'work thoughts' floating through my head :oops:

the missus droped 17 on the first two stands :oops: , a hang over might not have helped :good: , strange she shaped up once she had a sausage butty and a coffee half way round, seriously though all down to no practise in the last month, and i don't think things have quite set in her mind, Amanda has to put thought into it all, nothing is natural.

Edited by Paul223

Today I was mostly ****.

really don't know what happened today, as per Chard had looked forward all week to Llandegla & Catton and then promptly forgot how to shoot!!!

12 stands with 2 x 5 pairs and 10 x 4 pairs, of the 20 birds on the 2 x 5 pair stands yours truly (by trying extra hard) missed 15 of them :good::oops::oops: Then by really applying myself missed a further 15 on the remaining 10 stands :oops::oops: 70% at least I thought on to ring home a tell the missus to lock all the sharp knives away :good::):lol:

On to Catton, not much better a dismal 76. Won't bore you with the details as I've started the process of trying to purge today from my memory :lol: trouble is I'll be reminded of it every time I see the Issue 39 averages.

Till next week

Mr Potter's useless doppleganga. (I wish)

My condolences :lol:

How did Mark do, Mr P?

Sorry Chard but the purging process is beginning to work and I've forgotten, he was in the 80s, it might have been an 84?

Where did we go today??

Mr Who

We went to a strip club in Blackpool. Don't you remember Lola with the massive jahoobies?

Catton Hall 76 First in C Class :yes: should of really been an 80 totally messed up the skeet stand, I thought the cage was on the centre peg, until the last pair when I noticed it was about 6 foot back from there :lol: DOH !

Nice one Ian :yes: Beretta's Lessons is paying off hey :no: Keep it up :hmm: