How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first sporting of the year today over 7 stands at Fareham. Had a very poor start but finished off getting 20/22 on the last 3 stands to finish on a personal best 32/50 :blush: joint 2nd in B when I left with about 3 others on the same score but I am unlikely to stay there.

Edited by GStrider

Caerwys today for me and the lad

High gun 84

I finished on an 81 :lol:

Magboy finished on a 74 taking second place in b class , well shot young en :blush:

Ohhh close yet so far, Nice shooting thou

Caerwys :lol: this another of these ground yer ain't tell us about :lol:

Well done folks .....

Magboy finished on a 74 taking second place in b class , well shot young en :lol:

Good shooting Jay :lol:

:lol: at lord_seagrave, it'll come, just keep at it

no shooty for us unfortunately :lol: stayed with some Friends last night on the pop, then had a broken down wagon delivered to my yard at 9.30 am today by a recovery firm :blush::lol:

Shot a pretty dismal 46/50 on the skeet this morning at Spenny. Oh well, must do better next time :lol:

Then went on to Marne and won the 60 sporting with a 55. :lol:

(ps. Hello to Spennymoor boss Dave, who is a PW lurker it appears :blush: )

Did you pick my money up from Spennymoor, Trotsky? I bet you didn't you selfish heathen ******* student. :lol:

High gun 84

I finished on an 81 :lol:

Magboy finished on a 74 taking second place in b class , well shot young en :lol:

Well shot the Magmen, especially Jaybird, into the 70's now :lol:

No more of that 60-something **** :lol:

High gun 84

I finished on an 81 :/

Magboy finished on a 74 taking second place in b class , well shot young en :blush:

thought you were not going there again :lol:

nicely shot jay :lol::lol: beter result than your old man then :lol::lol:

when you 2 getting back on some proper targets :lol::hmm: british in a couple of weeks, be daft not to :lol:

Good shoot at NOECTC, quite tricky :lol:

Scores on the doors from our mob :

Chard - 77 :lol: Joint 1st in B Class when we left, but plenty more scores to come in

100milesaway - 74 :blush: Nicely done with the new gun, Auntie

Anni - 65 Steady Eddie

NickyT - 65 Steady Eddie mark 2

Timps - 65 Steady Eddie mark 3 :lol:

Some very tricky birds there today, not an easy one at all, but somebody had managed a 92 :lol:

Great shooting that, don't know how they do it.

Not sure how the Potters got on, they hadn't finished when we left. It looked like Mr Potter was having a bit of a mare, but Son of Potter was on fire,

so a good score coming from him I think :lol:

Edited by Chard

Did you pick my money up from Spennymoor, Trotsky? I bet you didn't you selfish heathen ******* student. :lol:

Well shot the Magmen, especially Jaybird, into the 70's now :lol:

No more of that 60-something **** :lol:

........... :blush:

I forgot :lol: I'm up there again next week, I'll pick them up for you then, I'll set a reminder on my phone!! Soz!

Well shot to everyone that did Rufforth, Phil likes to put a stinker of a course on :lol:

........... :lol:

I forgot :lol: I'm up there again next week, I'll pick them up for you then, I'll set a reminder on my phone!! Soz!

Well shot to everyone that did Rufforth, Phil likes to put a stinker of a course on :lol:

I'll make a small charge for lost interest :blush:

NickyT has some to pick up too :lol:

Edited by Chard

Hi all

Really enjoyed the shoot at Rufforth today,well shot to everyone that went,on what was a toughish shoot in parts :blush:

Think there was some talk on this site about Proper Cartridges a while back,i've used them for a month or so now.Really good cartridge and well priced.They did the job for me today :lol::lol:

Azzurri

Hi all

Really enjoyed the shoot at Rufforth today,well shot to everyone that went,on what was a toughish shoot in parts :blush:

Think there was some talk on this site about Proper Cartridges a while back,i've used them for a month or so now.Really good cartridge and well priced.They did the job for me today :lol::lol:

Azzurri

I've got a load of Proper Little Devils :lol:

I can't tell the difference between them and my Eley Superbs, very good cartridges.

Come on then A :lol: Spill the beans, what did you get? :lol:

Good shoot at NOECTC, quite tricky :lol:

Scores on the doors from our mob :

Chard - 77 :lol: Joint 1st in B Class when we left, but plenty more scores to come in

100milesaway - 74 :blush: Nicely done with the new gun, Auntie

Anni - 65 Steady Eddie

NickyT - 65 Steady Eddie mark 2

Timps - 65 Steady Eddie mark 3 :lol:

Some very tricky birds there today, not an easy one at all, but somebody had managed a 92 :hmm:

Great shooting that, don't know how they do it.

Thought that it was a cracking shoot today at NOECTC, and like Paulos predicted, Phil certainly did put on a bit of a stinker! Well worth the trip though despite dropping 17 on just two stands :lol: Thankfully the other 10 stands were Steady Eddie-ish :lol:

Very well shot Chard and Auntie; some fantastic shooting from you both today :lol:

A Beal was the 92 on the board when we left....:lol:

Hi Chard

I use the Sporting 28g 7.5s.

The Little Devils are a bit of a slower,softer cartride that are really great for coaching or those sensetive to recoil. I would put the sporting ones up against any cartridge,they really are that good.

I managed to hold it together for a 95 which was enough to take Phil's money by one target. Phew !!

Hi Chard

The Little Devils are a bit of a slower,softer cartride that are really great for coaching or those sensetive to recoil. I would put the sporting ones up against any cartridge,they really are that good.

I managed to hold it together for a 95 which was enough to take Phil's money by one target. Phew !!

I'll have to try those Sporting :lol:

What a great score, fantastic shooting. I thought 92 was good :lol: Don't know how you do it on those targets, fella :lol:

One day, maybe :blush:

Looks like we've got some hot competition on Pigeon Watch :lol:

Hi Chard

95 :blush::lol::lol: Top effort! :lol:

Well shot guys, some serious scores there.

Shot Long siberia at Bisley this morning with the club and shot 40ex60 ESP, started well with 10ex10 on the first stand..... then found out it was 3 pairs per stand DOH some stupid misses and targets i couldn't connect with.. happy overall :blush:

Then went to Bisley NCSC and shot 21 on the skeet :lol: was really tired after no sleeping last night so came home and stripped the 391 and replaced the recoil spring ready for the club shoot on Tue and the ESK Brit Open on Friday.

Jon.

I went to Nuthampstead for the Bucks UT county champs. Shot a 91 to keep the trophy for another year, thought the wife was going to be a challenge as we were level after 50 targets but stuck a 25 straight in to keep her in her place (behind me) :blush:

I went to Nuthampstead for the Bucks UT county champs. Shot a 91 to keep the trophy for another year, thought the wife was going to be a challenge as we were level after 50 targets but stuck a 25 straight in to keep her in her place (behind me) :lol:

LOL, well shot and congratulations!

Tell her the consolation is she gets to polish it and get the tin hat on :blush:

Jon.