How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was taught many years ago to start with my gun higher up the flight of the bird, 'cause you can't stop your gun if you start too low down. Try it with your finger, pointing low and try to stop on a given high point, your finger will sail way too high, so imagine that with a heavy gun in hand , you'll never be able to stop it. Good luck. from Auntie. :good:

I was taught the same, gun hold too low and you chase after it and probably fling the gun too far above (not that i'm an expert).

shot garrison in colchester yesterday new personal best 40 ex 50 good lay out my mate got a p/b as well. Been two good set ups on the bounce now shame there were no pw members this time.

yes some good scores were there to be had , but I shot like a donkey.

Edited by MGMan

Well shot the Magmen and the ******* student and Auntie.

I still can't find any form.

Struggled to a 68 at a fairly stiff Shugborough shoot. Timps managed 71.

Don't know how long this **** goes on for, but I'm getting fed up with shooting like a ***.

Mind you, picked up £25 for second in B Class last time at Shugborough. Thought I'd shot badly at that one, but that was tough too

You'd better buck your ideas up next month when you head up to A class :good:

Edited by paulos

Come on then PW's answer to Carole Vorderman :hmm: who's going to be in what class come 1st December :)

I'm not sure, but if I've copied and pasted the Manc Mafia's scores correctly then it should be something like...

Clays Kills Average Class

paulos 900 730 81.1 A

Chard 3831 2885 75.5 A

NickyT 2498 1862 74.5 B

Anni 3251 2351 72.3 B

Timps 2591 1880 72.6 B

:blush:

Edited by paulos

I'm not sure, but if I've copied and pasted the Manc Mafia's scores correctly then it should be something like...

paulos 900 730 81.1 A

Chard 3831 2885 75.3 A

NickyT 2498 1862 74.5 B

Anni 3251 2351 72.3 B

Timps 2591 1880 72.6 B

Paulos, do mine for me please if you would, because I know Chard would say just to prove us tax payers are not wasting our money on you F-in S******. :):hmm:

Cheers K

Claybuster 500 4418 3804 86.1 AA

:blush: Just shy of AAA though K, you'll have to pull your socks up! :hmm:

That will do me m8 been in that AAA and you can not compete with the pro's, but there and again I finished joint 7th in the British and I got the princley sum of £12.50 from the cpsa! I didn't know if I should cash it or frame it, but it didn't take me long to think about it.

Thanks Paulos just rember not to shoot i front of them mini clays :):hmm:

Regards K

That will do me m8 been in that AAA and you can not compete with the pro's, but there and again I finished joint 7th in the British and I got the princley sum of £12.50 from the cpsa! I didn't know if I should cash it or frame it, but it didn't take me long to think about it.

Thanks Paulos just rember not to shoot i front of them mini clays :blush::)

Regards K

I know what you mean - I haven't won a penny in AA class! I'm quite looking forward to another spell in A class :hmm:

I'll try and remember about the minis, but you just never see them oop north! I think they thrive in the warmer, southern climates :hmm:

paulos 900 730 81.1 A

Chard 3831 2885 75.5 A

NickyT 2498 1862 74.5 B

Anni 3251 2351 72.3 B

Timps 2591 1880 72.6 B

If you've just a copy and pasted a load of scores, you probably got Sportrap, All-Round and all sorts of other gimpery mixed up in there :)

And yet another year in A class for me with a drop of 2 percentage points to 78%. I'll be a veteran in March and I'm slowly coming round to the fact that I'm never going to be good enough for AA class but hey ho I'm still smiling and most of the time it's not through gritted teeth.

Mr Potter

PS Don't forget that the classification cut-off points haven't been set yet so there may be one or two surprises when they are published.

paulos 900 730 81.1 A

Chard 3831 2885 75.5 A

NickyT 2498 1862 74.5 B

Anni 3251 2351 72.3 B

Timps 2591 1880 72.6 B

Nicely done Paulos :) Guess that it's going to come down to whatever the cut-off point is for me :hmm: