Hello

Willxx

Thought I'd say hello as I've gone to the trouble of registering!

Hi just started shooting (clay pigeons) in Staffordshire and am very much a novice to the sport so I'd like to make lots of annoying posts asking the simplest of questions!

1st off can anyone recommend a shotgun maintenance course I can sign up to ? I have my SGC and a gun but I would like to be able to make it better if it goes wrong, in simple terms anyway, if it breaks properly I could also do with some suggestions for gunsmiths in the Stoke area ?

2nd does anyone have any basic tips for me? ie things I should or should not do, faux pas etc that every newbie will get caught with?

you didn't say what gun you had, so, what you got?

i'm that naive i dont even know that much! I've got an o/u that I was given and which isn't branded that I can see? How would I go about identifying it?

Edited by Willxx

i'm that naive i dont even know that much! I've got an o/u that I was given and which isn't branded that I can see? How would I go about identifying it?

Post a picture of it with maybe some close ups of the action and or any engraving....

Edited by Cosd