'newbie' from Suffolk

manatarms

To be honest i've been lurking here for quite a while now, just reading and learning a great deal so i thought it was time i should finally start posting.

I'm 35 and from Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk and have always been interested in shooting since my teenage years; primarily air rifles but i now also enjoy Pigeon shooting and had my first go at a game shoot last week.

I don't currently have my own shotgun (been using a friends) but do have an Air Arms TX200HC air rifle which doesn't get used all that much at the moment although i'm thinking of giving Hunter Field Target a go and am currently looking at clubs nearby.

Anyway i'm glad i've finally made a post and i hope to continue to learn and enjoy the forum.

If you come across any of thoes Mafia types making sly Suffolk remarks ..... I know where the live!

Mung is the leader and ME and EE are his chief lackies.... nasty bunch that EE is mad as a hatter keeps all kinds of critters, some say he sleeps with them which is kind if normal for them :hmm: