ASBO Neighbours

bullet dodger

I am appalled to see on the news the antics of lowlife "asbo " neighbours from hell , making innocent peoples lives a misery. It seems they pick on vulnerable people in cowardly attacks and the local police chief ( south yorkshire ) didnt seem to give a ****.

What would be your suggestions to deal with the ****holes ?

In our village there is a house owned by one of the government departments for dealing with difficult people (for want of a better term). Every other week we get the blue light brigade in convoy. From what we know (and it's all hearsay), this guy used to be a drug dealer, and had to be moved, either for his or others safety.

I feel sorry for his neighbours, can you imagine if an ex drug dealer moved in next door to you.

Phil

Henry d. A recent case of sustained verbal and physical abuse ( 10 years ) led to the suicide of a mother and disabled daughter. They recieved no police help after repeated requests. Other cases of bricks through windows, cars vandalised on driveways, constant verbal abuse by adults and children over long periods of time. Some of these lowlife's have actually been caught on CCTV with no consequence. The victims are almost prisoners in their own homes. I suspect if someone was to retaliate against these people they would no doubt be arrested !

It just makes me bloody mad.

in my village a peadophile was relocated in to a quite estate which was 500 yards from a school!! he was quite a serious predator and was involved in a serious incident in which a 14 year old boy died, quite a famous case involving a few of the ****ers!! after a national newspaper told a local resident who told a few others, there was a big protest outside his house and the police moved him out!!!!!!

in my village a peadophile was relocated in to a quite estate which was 500 yards from a school!! he was quite a serious predator and was involved in a serious incident in which a 14 year old boy died, quite a famous case involving a few of the ****ers!! after a national newspaper told a local resident who told a few others, there was a big protest outside his house and the police moved him out!!!!!!

The innocent have no rights in this country, just the scumbags.

Phil

Henry d. A recent case ...............It just makes me bloody mad.

So what has venting this on a forum done for you ?

As Mungler has said, many times,

Yeah but banging away at it on a shooting forum will get you nothing apart from high blood pressure.

It's not like the Home Secretary is a member of this forum and open to suggestions from the floor.

In essence, whatever you think (one way or another) it's a waste of time getting steamed up about it.

.....but we thank you for your post :good:

its a disgrace the way this country works the good and honest have less rights than the dam reprobates of this world . When a mother commits suicide over a ten year bullying spree from a bunch of lowlife thugs and the police have never made any positive steps to help her it begs to differ as to why we pay our taxes . The problem is the political correctness bul***** that surrounds this country has left everyone to scared to retaliate for fear of prosecution , which is fundamentally wrong. I dont know how everyone else feels but if i was to see an old lady being mugged in the street i would help her without any hesitation. For a woman to feel like her only freedom is to kill herself says alot about sunny old england . Next time we have cancer drugs that need testing, test it on those scumbags!!! :good:

Now then, someone saved the tax payer a bundle:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-...ead-718557.html

and I doubt they vented on the internet first.

Incidentally, the one that got mobbed in Somerset was involved in the Jason Swift murder - a stomach churning case that was. And it was local - I still remember when it all went off and the police went round the schools telling everyone not to talk to strangers etc.

I can honestly say from personal experience its a living nightmare. Although i've seen one of them since we moved, had a chat, talked about bikes, guns and stuff, he went a bit pale when i showed him my fac and what was listed on it. :yes:

So what are you saying?:yes:??

You went to confront your attacker and tell him you now have a FAC?:hmm:

How strange?:lol:?/

Now then, someone saved the tax payer a bundle:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-...ead-718557.html

and I doubt they vented on the internet first.

Incidentally, the one that got mobbed in Somerset was involved in the Jason Swift murder - a stomach churning case that was. And it was local - I still remember when it all went off and the police went round the schools telling everyone not to talk to strangers etc.

I stand corrected ( gladly!)

So what are you saying?:yes:??

You went to confront your attacker and tell him you now have a FAC?:hmm:

How strange?:lol:?/

NO, not saying that at all, just happened to be in the same shop, got chatting, he was bragging about his air rifle, [ the scumbag shot my daughter's guineapig, but we couldn't prove it] when i mentioned my fac. No threats were made, but if he maybe thought twice about paying us another visit then that's his problem. And if i did threaten him, i certainly wouldn't be telling you lot about it on here now would i? :yes:

many years ago i lived in a town called leigh ... next door was 1 of the many smack rats that robbed n caused bother to all around,as a fit adult male he stayed clear of me for the most part until i noticed my bin wasnt getting emptied any more. i asked the binmen 1 day why n was told due to the needles in it id have to call environmental health to have it dealt with!!! i argued it was this scrot nextdoor but to no avail,in the end i gave in n had it dealt with.. at the time i was working as a ceiling fitter/joiner on a local job so was going home for dinners and at dinner time the next week i saw yet again my bin was untouched with another sticker on it... i opened the lid to see once again needles !

i can only describe what happened next as a cathartic experience ...knowing that as a smack rat he only got straight enough to go out robbing at night i put my gloves on and started feeding all contents of both bins through his letterbox hissing "u can keep ur f!*$in sh@,,,this did not satisfy me!,, then i reached to my tool belt! and proceeded to fill the lock and go around door with liquid nail by now cackling to myself.

after id eaten as i left i finished the job with a 6" nail and i finally felt id done enough. the door never did open again as he started using the kitchen window after that till he got raided some 2-3weeks later.... i dont recommend any of this as its very naughty and i didnt have a ticket to loose then either.. neither do i recommend taking the trip mine off the shed and filling the blank with dog `leavings`and lifting it further up the door as this was NOT done by me nor can it be proved that it was by any1!!

oh n dave101 it was hard target

I am appalled to see on the news the antics of lowlife "asbo " neighbours from hell , making innocent peoples lives a misery. It seems they pick on vulnerable people in cowardly attacks and the local police chief ( south yorkshire ) didnt seem to give a ****.

What would be your suggestions to deal with the ****holes ?

As most folk on this forum hold FAC’s any physical intervention would not be possible in my humble opinion. Get a conviction for assault and you will probably lose your FAC. Let one of the scum bags wind you up and you give them a cog winder you’re the one in the S..T.

For the likes of us the complaints to the Police is our only option.

FC.