Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

I agree

to the extent i dont like clay shooting without purpose, i like to have some one to chase or some one to defend from,

but

i dont see the point any more in paying abc travelling xyz, and coming home with a face like a babies smacked **** coz i missed two easy loopers on stand six or whatever

and yep B you prob right with that attitude i'll probably never amount to much, but hopefully i'll be content (ish)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he'd died.

EDIT: Looks like the paramedics have turned of his PC. Bah. Right then, i'm off for a ****, see you tomorrow.

Are you going to curl one out? :yes:

I agree

to the extent i dont like clay shooting without purpose, i like to have some one to chase or some one to defend from,

but

i dont see the point any more in paying abc travelling xyz, and coming home with a face like a babies smacked **** coz i missed two easy loopers on stand six or whatever

and yep B you prob right with that attitude i'll probably never amount to much, but hopefully i'll be content (ish)

I'd just like some money :angry:

It is going to be 18 degrees C down here today. You had better pack your string vests and knotted hankies. And if you play your cards right I'll take you to Clacton this afternoon :yes::lol::huh:;)

18 degrees C. What's that in English? :good:

There's a formula for this, i before e, except after c :angry:

That's sounds warmish.

Do they have large norks in Clacton?

18 degrees C. What's that in English? :yes:

There's a formula for this, i before e, except after c :angry:

That's sounds warmish.

Do they have large norks in Clacton?

About 65 in old money.

On the subject of old money, they don't accept those big white five pound notes down here anymore, and you can't get 3 pints o' mild for a tanner

About 65 in old money.

On the subject of old money, they don't accept those big white five pound notes down here anymore, and you can't get 3 pints o' mild for a tanner

I'm not bringing money. It's a tradition in Manchester, if someone comes to stay, the host picks up the tab for the entire weekend :yes:

:angry:

I'm not bringing money. It's a tradition in Manchester, if someone comes to stay, the host picks up the tab for the entire weekend :yes:

:angry:

No problem,

There is a decent dog kennel in the garden and as many dog biscuits as you can eat. And If I am paying for the amount of clays you hit, it shouldn't be that expensive :lol::huh:;):good:

Hey up Richard owd mate, dont foreget to pick up the basket of racing pigeons from the Entwhistle lurcher, pigeon fancier, and racing ferret,appreciation club, before you set off to the bright lights of Halstead. remember to release them at 10AM sharp Sat morning. dont do what you did last year and slip your favourit ferret "Fred" into the basket to save space in your automobile!! I can still rember the scene when you opened the basket and only feathers and a fat Fred fell out. :lol: Give them warm shandy drinkers a good hiding. I am so confident you and young Anni will thrash them I have stuck a fiver on your win. Good Luck. Jim. :angry::yes:

Hey up Richard owd mate, dont foreget to pick up the basket of racing pigeons from the Entwhistle lurcher, pigeon fancier, and racing ferret,appreciation club, before you set off to the bright lights of Halstead. remember to release them at 10AM sharp Sat morning. dont do what you did last year and slip your favourit ferret "Fred" into the basket to save space in your automobile!! I can still rember the scene when you opened the basket and only feathers and a fat Fred fell out. :lol: Give them warm shandy drinkers a good hiding. I am so confident you and young Anni will thrash them I have stuck a fiver on your win. Good Luck. Jim. :angry::yes:

Is there any "Northern to Queens English" translators about?

Any pigeons released at 10AM tomorrow norning will have more than ferrets to worry about.

Three of the Essex Team Shoot "Thorny Hucker" Team members just returned scores of 107, 119 & 146. Can't share any more info without giving those that have not yet shot it an unfair advantage...

Good luck to all of those at it tomorrow (or at least all the Southern Gentlemen).

OH go on :oops:

Three of the Essex Team Shoot "Thorny Hucker" Team members just returned scores of 107, 119 & 146. Can't share any more info without giving those that have not yet shot it an unfair advantage...

Good luck to all of those at it tomorrow (or at least all the Southern Gentlemen).

If any of the northern lads shoot worse than that do me a favour and keep hold of em :P:oops:

Just got back - I enjoyed the shoot and the banter with it :no:

127 for me - not the best score by far but I was happy with it. Two stands with rabbits and didn't hit a single one so still have a problem with 'em.

Good to see Chard and Anni, some top shooting by the Northern lads :good: The two which stood out for me though were Markio's excellent round on the red course and MC's round on the black course - some top shooting from both :hmm:

Looking forward to next year's shoot already.

Edited by Bagsy

:no: Bloody hell my neck is well burnt!!!!!

I have to say i was dissapointed with my score somewhat, yes I improved a great deal on last year but i felt i was shooting well, one stand i got wound up on cost me a few clays, and even though I could see them, i blanked 2 orange birds entirely!!! Great lay out, great company and great weather....what more could you ask for?

red layout 70, black layout 72 consistent again!! for 142

Chard shot a blinding first round, he was on fire, shame he lagged a bit in the afternoon, but still a great score!!!!