NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I am definitely a numpty & not overly keen on shandy this sounds like just the ticket for me......

Could someone please also pm me where to send the payment details ???

Someone has to say it...................... You can pay ME :angry:

No me but ME or the crew from his signature link :lol:

Considering I am definitely a numpty & not overly keen on shandy this sounds like just the ticket for me......

Could someone please also pm me where to send the payment details :good:

Yo Timps. You're da madnote :yes:

I was a few cars behind you in Bolton yesterday. Hope you had a good excuse to be there, you filthy dog. :hmm:

I was trying to catch up and give you a rear ender ;)

Oo-er Mrs

Yo Timps. You're da madnote :yes:

I was a few cars behind you in Bolton yesterday. Hope you had a good excuse to be there, you filthy dog. :hmm:

I was trying to catch up and give you a rear ender :lol:

Oo-er Mrs

I never have a good excuse to be anywhere...... that's what gets me into so much trouble :good:

YOU were TRYING to CATCH up....Christ how fast must I have been going :lol: mind you I thought I could see all the carnage behind me :hmm:

I will post payment off tonight, thanks for the PM's with the address ;)

Guys and Gals,

I made an initial list of people that could do either day or the 29th May only. The people on that list and still to pay are below -

It will help me if we can get the payments in promptly please - PM me for payment details if you are still interested

Nial

Paulos

100milesaway (cheque in post)

MM

Petethegeek

SSS

DSPUK

Burt Babolski

Jaminx7r

Scifiden

Major Disorder

Whiskeymac

Miffy

MikeE

NickC

Chunkeyed

There are still loads of places so you dont need to be on this list to come along. Just PM me for payment details and send me some DOSH !

Thanks

ME

Son of Potter will be joining us in this glorious battle, he said he'd never seen a southerner cry never mind 20 or 30 of them :good::/ . When I asked him when he was sending his cheque off he looked a bit blank and said I wonder if they take plastic - bloody youngsters!!!

So, as soon as I've seen the cash, a cheque will be winging it's way to ME mansion (1st class, no expense spared) and that will be another nail in the southern poofs coffin. :oops::mad::good:

Son of Potter's Pa

Son of Potter will be joining us in this glorious battle, he said he'd never seen a southerner cry never mind 20 or 30 of them :mad::/ . When I asked him when he was sending his cheque off he looked a bit blank and said I wonder if they take plastic - bloody youngsters!!!

So, as soon as I've seen the cash, a cheque will be winging it's way to ME mansion (1st class, no expense spared) and that will be another nail in the southern poofs coffin. :good::/:yes:

Son of Potter's Pa

Good news :oops:

I think this is in the bag for the Norf :good: