This is amazing! Make you feel very small.

V8landy

I just find it amazing how us on this tiny spec in the great scheme of things came to be. How simple things like sitting here watching Thomas the tank with my boy give me so much happiness. I'm not religious at all but it does make me think that maybe we weren't a fluke and there may be something out there. Alternatively, if we are a fluke (we as in earth) then surely there must be another planet that found the same conditions for life in the expanses of space.

It kind of makes religion seem laughable as well, the thought that amongst all of that there is a god who gives two hoots about how we behave down here on our speck of dirt, floating in space :blink:

....or that he created it just for us, now there`s Love :good: I also like the scientific approach about the big bang....... everything came into being from a single point X billion years ago, yeah right, not without a creator it didn`t !

I quite like

video about it, start at 1-40 if you aren`t too religious and go from there :good: