New Pulsar DigiSight in Action...

GlosGunCo

It's literally one of those videos that Antis could use in their next campaign video. ANY video that shows suffering can and will be used against hunting.

I see no issue showing a twitching rabbit, as any vet will confirm that it was dead and just twitching. However this video clearly shows the rabbit is not dead and suffering.

Take the video off YouTube

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats this coming out of the woods ? A young muntjac buck, completely unsure of who or what Al is in the depth of night .

This is the young bucks version of events ,

Right i've been wathching this muppet for the last 20 minutes, an he cant hit a bulls *** with a shovel, so i'll just paddle over an finish off my supper,

:good:;):good::/:yes:

Whats this coming out of the woods ? A young muntjac buck, completely unsure of who or what Al is in the depth of night .

This is the young bucks version of events ,

Right i've been wathching this muppet for the last 20 minutes, an he cant hit a bulls *** with a shovel, so i'll just paddle over an finish off my supper,

:oops:;):hmm::/:hmm:

:good: :good: :yes::lol::P:yes:

but to be honest, when rabbits are causing ££thousands of pounds worth of damage to crops, and they really are on this farm,

No problem there, I live within easy travelling of the Cotswolds so let me know where it is and I'll be only too glad to help out (as no doubt many others will)

If you have more than you can cope with then share it out. ;)

what were u using was it actually a .22lr as i was out the other day with my air rifle non-fac and a rabbit sitting at 40 yard straightforward shot pulled the trigger but rather than stoppin it turned and ran down the hedge but i finished it quickly with a second pellet as it paused so i put the gun away and went home re-zeroed it today to be certain for next time. i can usually shoot headshot bunnies out to 50 yard every time with an airgun and when i cant i give up for that outing as there really is no point shooting an inaccurate rifle. Also if i couldnt shoot as already sed perhaps a grands worth of pellets on the range and u may b good enuff to try live stuff agen. as for posting that vid u must hav known it wud cause a stir i wonder if u wernt hugged enuf as a child! ;)

Two words spring to mind-bell and end. :no:

Your shooting makes mine look amazing. You are running a business and trying to sell these things, what a **** poor performance.

Do yourself a favour, get the video off youtube before it gets into the wrong hands.

Shame on you for posting that for every one in the world to see! ****!! :oops:

I very much doubt if your video has done you or your business any favours at all. If anything the only people it would have helped are the Antis, they thrive on idiots like you. Shooting live quarry the way you do is an insult to the Sporting and Shooting Fraternity. The best thing you can do is to delete the video from Youtube and send a copy of it to your FAO, maybe he will watch it and revoke your certificate before you manage to actually shoot and kill something!

One shot one kill????? :lol: :yp: :no: More like one box of ammo to one kill, and even then it's not a clean kill!!!!!! :oops::no::lol:

remove you all shout . its to late , its on the web ,once, you put your brain in gear before you opened your mouth, now, you make mistake an the whole world knows

As far as I know he has only put that on Youtube and spread a few links around. If he removes the video from Youtube that would at least limit the exposure to those who have already seen it, unless he or someone else puts it up somewhere else.

Could we get up a campaign to get this removed by YouTube itself?

Surely his incompetence and attitude can easily be construed as animal cruelty.

I don't want to cost anyone their income, but he should not be allowed to use an air rifle let alone run a shop.

If we are seen to actively try to do something (more than contact the 'chap' directly) to get this disgusting video removed from public view at least we can put some distance between him and folks like ourselves.

what about bombarding his shop with phone calls asking him to remove it he'll soon get sick of 500+ calls a day which are blocking his phone lines so customers cant get through, or get on to basc and see if they can pressure him to remove it, if he sends me or anyone else for that matter the nv unit we could do him a proper version to put up!

Morning All - I see my video has caused a little stir. May I just clarify a few points mentioned in the above thread responses. Sorry for not jumping in sooner by the way, I have a busy business to run and log on when I get a few spare minutes.

A.) Three rabbits were shot using the device that night. I was only out for 20 minutes, as it was raining and the battery was running low on the NV. Any animals apparently wounded on the video were swiftly despatched when the unit was turned off and located by torch light.

B.) The muntjac was not shot. It is illegal to use either NV to shoot deer without a DEFRA issued licence OR to shoot a deer with a .22LR. I have shot for 21 years and have worked in the trade for 16 of these . I understand the law. it was viewed through the scope when the rifle had been unloaded on the walk back to the vehicle. A nice little interlude.

C.) No unsafe shots were fired. The picture does not adequately show the valley rising behind all shots. This is a 500 acre rolling Cotswold farm - one of several I shoot over - and I know where I can, and cannot take shots, regardless of time of day.

D.) The standard of my shooting. Well, it was not great, but to be honest, when rabbits are causing ££thousands of pounds worth of damage to crops, and they really are on this farm, the harsh reality is, you have to shoot them. It is very easy on these forums to adopt a 'Holier than thou' and 'One Shot, One Kill' mentality, from the comfort of your office and keyboard. I usually find this mind set comes from people with limited shooting experience, who shoot a few rabbits a year at 20 yards with a thousand pound precharged air rifle, through one eyeball. Great, good for you, but shoot enough animals in your time and you will injure a few. It is for the hunter to rapidly follow up wounded quarry and despatch it humanely and as effieciently as possible. We have all see driven pheasant shoots to appreciate that 'one shot, one kill' is something best saved for idealists, not realists. Again, shoot enough - and we are out very regularly culling good numbers of rabbits and foxes - and you will injure the odd animal. Get over it - it happens. Follow up swiftly and humanely. That is the least we owe that animal.

As for the quality of the footage, the sight performs better than any Generation 2 unit I have see, and I have seen a lot. The view through the unit is much better than this video reproduction, after it has been run through a digital recorder and piped in a low-res version on to the tinternet. I have a waiting list for them and a demo unit here on site. Come and see one for yourself.

Kind regards to you all,

Al.

All this post shows is total disconcern to the members, who have shot for years. You come across, like your the only one on this forum who has vast knowledge of the shooting world and every body else on here are total novices and they have no right to question your ability with a gun. Or should i say lack of ability with a gun would be more appropriate. And it doesn't matter what heirs and graces you put on it, too try and redeem yourself. The fact stands, that the video was a shocking ANTI SHOOTING PRODUCTION which should never have been viewed buy the public. You might as well go shooting videos for the Anti shooting, blood sports and other Activists against the killing of animals. You would do a lot more good for them. Because your definilty not doing any good for us in the shooting world. The shooting world can defo do without idiots like you in their midst. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HOW MANY YEARS DID HE SAY HE HAS BEEN SHOOTING FOR ??

MY DAUGHTER HAS SHOT JUST A FEW TIMES IN HER WHOLE LIFE,SHE IS NOW 17 AND SHE CAN HOLD AND SHOOT A RIFLE BETTER.OBV ON PAPER TGTS...AND AT 100 YDS

FOR HIM TO BRAG ABOUT ALL HIS EXP TO US..YET SHOW HOW BAD HE REALLY IS..HOW THE XXXX CAN HE STATE HES A GOOD SHOT..AND LIKE AT 50 YDS ??

AND TO OWN A GUN SHOP REALLY DOES XXXX ME OFF.

HE,S ON A TOTALLY DIFF PLANET THAN THE REST OF US..REMINDS ME OF A OFFICER FROM MY ARMY DAYS IN HIS VIDEOS..:rolleyes:??

M.

Edited by mickyfinn

right boy cot his shop have looked into this any one want one of these night vision scopes i can do them £800 shipped to the uk from uttings i will make nothing on this but its so this **** will realise he has made a terrible mistake

pm me for more details if interested

right boy cot his shop have looked into this any one want one of these night vision scopes i can do them £800 shipped to the uk from uttings i will make nothing on this but its so this **** will realise he has made a terrible mistake

pm me for more details if interested

Can you do me a credit deal?! I'll put down my brand new Beretta as a deposit :rolleyes:

I'm not actually joking!

I very much doubt if your video has done you or your business any favours at all. If anything the only people it would have helped are the Antis, they thrive on idiots like you. Shooting live quarry the way you do is an insult to the Sporting and Shooting Fraternity. The best thing you can do is to delete the video from Youtube and send a copy of it to your FAO, maybe he will watch it and revoke your certificate before you manage to actually shoot and kill something!

One shot one kill?:lol:? :good::good::lol: More like one box of ammo to one kill, and even then it's not a clean kill!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::angry:

I can't disagree with any of that, but it's a bit of a U turn from your first post on the subject. What's changed?

Andy