Us shooters might be harsh but we are fair !

shawi72uk

I had been out most of the morning jet washing the block paving and moving some pots and stuff just generaly cleaning up after winter after moving a load of compost and i seen this thing it was no bigger than half of your thumb still and not moving so i picked it up just to have a nosey thinking it was dead when **** me it was an alive baby mouse and very weak be honest i thought it was going to die within a few minutes any i went in search of the nest but didnt find it and was just going to leave it be when my wife came over and said we (I) should look after it till its big enough to be released back were we found it so for three nights now iv been up every 2 hours feeding the little sod lol

:good:

Us shooters arnt all bad

Steve

bloody mice

post-17326-1267630381.jpg

post-17326-1267630405.jpg

Edited by shawi72uk

I had been out most of the morning jet washing the block paving and moving some pots and stuff just generaly cleaning up after winter after moving a load of compost and i seen this thing it was no bigger than half of your thumb still and not moving so i picked it up just to have a nosey thinking it was dead when **** me it was an alive baby mouse and very weak be honest i thought it was going to die within a few minutes any i went in search of the nest but didnt find it and was just going to leave it be when my wife came over and said we (I) should look after it till its big enough to be released back were we found it so for three nights now iv been up every 2 hours feeding the little sod lol

:good:

Us shooters arnt all bad

Steve

bloody mice

Good work, thank god it aint a rat, you would have to get it in 6 months time.

Bait?
:oops::hmm::lol: :yp:

I was in the car with my wife yesterday and we drove past a pheasent knocked down at the side of the road, I continued on and my wife said "it was moving, it was moving" so I did as I was told and turned round....

As we got within 10 feet you could see the feathers were moving in the wind but it was most certainly brown bread! :blush:

But had it been alive I have no doubt the family would of nursed the blighter back to health....

Sometimes compassion is required....

It's one of the reasons I never understand posts on here with people wanting to shoot foxes in thier back garden when they are miles away from poultry/rearing areas....it's basically shooting for the sake of it which is not really cricket IMHO...

Edited by gixer1

:blush:

Us shooters arnt all bad

Steve

bloody mice

Good Deed done, you will have to get your wife to make a little outfit the same as "Stuart Little" :oops:

:oops::hmm::lol: :yp:

I was in the car with my wife yesterday and we drove past a pheasent knocked down at the side of the road, I continued on and my wife said "it was moving, it was moving" so I did as I was told and turned round....

As we got within 10 feet you could see the feathers were moving in the wind but it was most certainly brown bread! :blush:

But had it been alive I have no doubt the family would of nursed the blighter back to health....

Sometimes compassion is required....

It's one of the reasons I never understand posts on here with people wanting to shoot foxes in thier back garden when they are miles away from poultry/rearing areas....it's basically shooting for the sake of it which is not really cricket IMHO...

my mother and father feed a fox every night by their bungalow she even made it paste sandwiches when she didnt have any scraps for it