worst pellets ever

tango

so i was down at the gun club last nite, and ran out of my JSBs about an hour and half in :huh: , had with me a tin of RWS superpoints with me that i hadnt tried before..what a complete waste of money these where, they where all over the damn place, left, right, below. not just by a bit, were talkin like 1/2in or more either side at 30yds. so grabbed a few of my mates superdomes to make sure it wasnt me :yes: and they where spot on bull...

...so to conclude, i know this is only my opinion and others will differ..but these are the worst pellets i have shot and will NEVER buy again or recommend these to anyone!

so now ive got basically a full tin (less 20 pellets or so) of these doing **** all at home.....anyone want em :yes:

Thats funny. I usually use AA's but had to get some RWS when I ran out on a range. They were auful. they seem quite insubstansual and would not group. Knowing that the rife was sigted for the AA's I just gave up rather than footering about with it.

Edited by alexr

Always a difficult one this as two rifles off the production line next to each other can like totally different pellets.

Some of the RWS are certainly ok, but mine likes AA Fields and Bisley Magnum...my last Daystate loved Accupells but my Falcon hates them...

Worst pellets I have used are the Prometheus!

Edited by Dekers

Ha! you wanna try Bisley pest control. Anything beyong 15 yds and you're better off with a catapult

LOL, I have a tin of these too...and found them not too bad in the HW90.....BUT...in the Solo....good grief..all over the place.....think I'll melt them down and make a fishing weight..:good:

Big and ongoing debate this. I use superpoints in my old smk 78 and find them great for pigeon@ even at 35 yards 22 flavour. Also I use prometheus dynamic in my bsa ultra ms 177 they will take down funniest approaching 50 yards. My springer gets Wisbey mags or top end domes and all my rifles get. Bisley practice at club. I've tried all sort@ and like what I use now. It's personal choice. Get a pellpax selection an# find whatever is right for you.

I hate predictive text input.

Edited by wisbey.22

I've always thought that Superpoints are good pellets?

i didnt know if they were any good or not, i just wanted to try a pointed pellet out...but its not RWS as a whole as am going through a tin of superdomes now and cant fault em, up to par with JSB exacts so far, took 2 magpies and a crow yesterday evening with em when i got back from fishing, all over 25yds, accuracy with these seem spot on. :good:

To match the accuracy of prometheus simply throw a handfull of them into the air and hit them towards the target with a tennis racket-Hey Presto you've just produced as good a group as your likely to get. :good:

Prometheus is a Trading name for many Pellets

Dynamics are made of Tin and do work in many Gun's

Made as was advised Lead would be banned by 2000

But waited for EEC to bring it in -

Getting Calls from Main land Europe that they have coming dates for Lead Pellet restrictions

www.airgunpellets.com

Exterminator / Logun Penetrators are Lead Version of Bullet Design

Defiant - Target Range

www.defiantpellets.com

Was made more for Target Shooters

Yes Bullet Design works better in Clean Dry Action / Barrels

As needs to find Rfiling for Accuracy and Speed

Well worth the Effort

Bullet Design pellets are Also made for other Company's Around the world

All Made in UK @ Pax Factory

Made from Quality Wire on machines that Stamped them out on Single Dies

So All Pellets have the same Finish - unlike Waisted Pellets