Firearms Amnesty

webber

Again, goodies will hand them in. The baddies that have already, or intend to convert them will not.

Does any individual in Whitehall have a brain?

Quote the pistol ban for evidence: Has handgun crime gone up or down since they have been made illegal? :good:

Here we go again! How long before some jobsworth in the Home Office realises that if you hammer down one end of a metal tube and drill a hole, you'll have a useful shotgun.

'All metal tubes must be surrendered to your local police station within 14 days.'

'Also, anyone found with a metal rod that is NOT a tube, will be arrested for having a cosh.'

i have one of the new orange type balnk firer's.bought it at last year's CLA.does this mean i have to hand it in?

it's that flimsy i would'nt trust firing anything except blanks through it

so how does that affect me with .357 magnum for humane killing of animals ,fireing .38 blanks to train my dogs?

This 'ban' refers specifically to this one particular make and model, (Olympic BBM .380 calibre revolver) not all blank firers. Still bad crack though.

Mark

so how does that affect me with .357 magnum for humane killing of animals ,fireing .38 blanks to train my dogs?

Don't hand it in eff the antis in white hall, this law is only for blank firers. Don't worry they get sexually excited by any sort of gun law that passes and expectb all "illegal" guns to be handed pronto.

'All metal tubes must be surrendered to your local police station within 14 days.'

'Also, anyone found with a metal rod that is NOT a tube, will be arrested for having a cosh.'

Haha, beware people CODE RED CODE RED all builders with metal appendages are illegal extremist armed terrorists. :good:

Eff them their laws are so ridiculous it is not surprising that nobody udnerstands them. :good:

so they outlaw a gun that is being readily converted and is being used to kill people, let me think how bad an idea it is :good:

yep done really I can't see a problem if they back it up with figures its one specific model of blank firer not all of them and realistically what is the problem? If you get your kicks using blank firing replica handguns personally I reckon that is a cause for concern.

If you use one for dog training then having something that doesn't look like a handgun is well advisable after the fiasco that went on near me with two women who got caught on public land with a "replica"