oooh im evil!

Ozzy Fudd

the new girlfriend told me what days she had booked off work this year and started making noises like "holidays", "beach", "romantic", etc. :P i hadnt booked any of mine so told her i'd see what i could do. i thought id better spend some time with her so booked a week in august same as her, but unfortunately due to staffing pressures in work (:lol:) i couldnt get any other dates matching hers... so now ive got the 1st week in june off when shes working :D ill be stocking up on a few hundred 17hmr and 22lr rounds and maybe a carton of 12ga shells next week, then piling in the vodka at the end of may, oooh i cant wait - a week to myself to shoot and drink as much as i want (not at the same time tho) without anyone harping on at me!! :o :o

anyone else planning their own sneaky breaks this year?

that sounds like the perfect arrangment to me ozzy hope she cant change her holidays to match yours buddy :lol: :o :o

thats the best about it, my plan nearly came unstuck but she couldnt get them changed, hr dept refused, she even went to the union reps and they couldnt help! :P:D :D

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

ha ha ha geneous ozzy! ive just baught a bettinsoliu dimond 12g o/u (she knows about)

ive booked in hollidays for the bank holliday weeek to use and spend time with it (she doesnt know about)

i suppose it will look odd me going to work wiv me guns and cammo gear on so i need to tell her as late as poss incase she decides to take the week of aswell then my plans would be ruined. she always finds me jobs to do lol. this wants doin that wants doin moan moan winge :yes:

"hes gone to play in the fields wiv his plastic pigeons again the idiot, as if hes got nowt else better to do"

Edited by nicelydoesit

That's a brilliant plan Ozzy but it does have one minor fault! Do you know what she is up to when she goes on holiday without you, :lol: is she on her own when she is "having fun" :lol: - I think not, would you like me to send you a few photos when we get back? :yes: He, he, he! :yes:

the new girlfriend told me what days she had booked off work this year and started making noises like "holidays", "beach", "romantic", etc. :oops: i hadnt booked any of mine so told her i'd see what i could do. i thought id better spend some time with her so booked a week in august same as her, but unfortunately due to staffing pressures in work (:yes:) i couldnt get any other dates matching hers... so now ive got the 1st week in june off when shes working :lol: ill be stocking up on a few hundred 17hmr and 22lr rounds and maybe a carton of 12ga shells next week, then piling in the vodka at the end of may, oooh i cant wait - a week to myself to shoot and drink as much as i want (not at the same time tho) without anyone harping on at me!! :lol::yes:

I hope she doesnt read this..... :lol:

shaun

the new girlfriend told me what days she had booked off work this year and started making noises like "holidays", "beach", "romantic", etc. :lol: i hadnt booked any of mine so told her i'd see what i could do. i thought id better spend some time with her so booked a week in august same as her, but unfortunately due to staffing pressures in work (:yes:) i couldnt get any other dates matching hers... so now ive got the 1st week in june off when shes working :oops: ill be stocking up on a few hundred 17hmr and 22lr rounds and maybe a carton of 12ga shells next week, then piling in the vodka at the end of may, oooh i cant wait - a week to myself to shoot and drink as much as i want (not at the same time tho) without anyone harping on at me!! :lol::yes:

why not tell her to sod off, you can do as you like all the time then.

i bet you are a bundle of laughs to live with. :lol:

why not tell her to sod off, you can do as you like all the time then.

i bet you are a bundle of laughs to live with. :lol:

because she has her uses :lol: and the of 3 women ive lived with i've been the one to finish it, so theres been no problems there, oh and i dont live with this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

now, sober rob would leave it there, but of dear, he aint here at mo :lol: so... why dont you go **** yourself up the ******* *** you ******* english ****, if u got a problem go ******* slabber to some ******* that actually gives a ******* ****, or are you the typical inbred keyboard warrior we get on here, too much **** irl so come on here being a ******* of a ****, is it peck as in "hen pecked?" ya ******* **** :lol:

better now :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

because she has her uses :lol: and the of 3 women ive lived with i've been the one to finish it, so theres been no problems there, oh and i dont live with this one :lol:???:P

now, sober rob would leave it there, but of dear, he aint here at mo :( so... why dont you go **** yourself up the ******* *** you ******* english ****, if u got a problem go ******* slabber to some ******* that actually gives a ******* ****, or are you the typical inbred keyboard warrior we get on here, too much **** irl so come on here being a ******* of a ****, is it peck as in "hen pecked?" ya ******* **** :lol:

better now :D:lol:

hey ozzy dont hold back with what you think big fella will you :lol::lol::lol: (ad av loved to see what all the bleeps were :lol::lol::lol: )

hey ozzy dont hold back with what you think big fella will you :lol::lol::lol: (ad av loved to see what all the bleeps were :lol::lol::lol: )

meh. sorry. just get fed up wit the amoutn of keyboard warriors we get on here, spouting cack. this thread was posted as a laugh and to hopefully brihgten up a few peoples day, same as alot of threads on here, and you always get some **** having a whinge. my apolgodeis if the content filter has imploded, ill buy a new one tomorra

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

meh. sorry. just get fed up wit the amoutn of keyboard warriors we get on here, spouting cack. this thread was posted as a laugh and to hopefully brihgten up a few peoples day, same as alot of threads on here, and you always get some **** having a whinge. my apolgodeis if the content filter has imploded, ill buy a new one tomorra

yeh they do **** you off at times as you say just a laugh and it brightened up ma day gaj your always good for a laugh ozzy :lol::lol::lol: