Bear Grylls

Shuck.

Is it just me or is he just selling out these days.. it used to be an interesting program and full of ideas, but last night I watched him give himself a bird poo enema on a raft.

Has anyone else noticed this Born Survivor heading more towards a different viewing audience :lol:

Still amusing watching him eat orrible stuff mind :good:

Is it just me or is he just selling out these days.. it used to be an interesting program and full of ideas, but last night I watched him give himself a bird poo enema on a raft.

Has anyone else noticed this Born Survivor heading more towards a different viewing audience :lol:

Still amusing watching him eat orrible stuff mind :good:

what the hell did he do that for ?

Yes I think he is writing these programmes now to satisfy a TV controllers idea of survival rather than what we all want to see. I do like him but don't watch and think, I like that idea I must remember it. Whereas Ray Mears (even in his "made for tv" type) always gives useful tips that most of us can use (I just made some small containers for matches etc from shotgun carts {copied from his book}).

All his programs are faked. Don't believe a minute of it mysef.

:good:

Hes a *** who sleeps in hotels when he pretends to kip in the jungle.Total fake and a disgrace to the reg he was in.

:lol:

He was TA SAS :D

There are plenty of videos on you tube catching him out, here's one to start you off :hmm:

I remember watching him trudging through the jungle in one programme, being a drama queen and muttering on,

implying that it was going to be "touch & go" whether he made it or not. :good:

But he had a camera crew with him. :lol::D:hmm:

Edited by Chard

Fair do though he does eat some rank stuff.

To all the non believers please go without your tea and go into your gardens, find some worms and mix with damp seagull mess-Then eat.

I thinkit is all a bit far fetched, although I am not suprised he does'nt fall ill hinself eating all that muck.

Yes I think he is writing these programmes now to satisfy a TV controllers idea of survival rather than what we all want to see. I do like him but don't watch and think, I like that idea I must remember it. Whereas Ray Mears (even in his "made for tv" type) always gives useful tips that most of us can use (I just made some small containers for matches etc from shotgun carts {copied from his book}).

I've just voted in favour of Ray becoming a director of the BDS. Top bloke and active stalker, DSC 1&2 and an acredited witness! so he really does do the do, doesn't just pretend he does!

Fair do though he does eat some rank stuff.

To all the non believers please go without your tea and go into your gardens, find some worms and mix with damp seagull mess-Then eat.

I thinkit is all a bit far fetched, although I am not suprised he does'nt fall ill hinself eating all that muck.

You don't actually believe that he eats it do you? :good:

Guest topshot_2k

hes hardly a fake, he knows his stuff and could proberly survive most places if needed. The producers are hardly going to actually make him survive for his life just for a tv show

hes hardly a fake, he knows his stuff and could proberly survive most places if needed. The producers are hardly going to actually make him survive for his life just for a tv show

same thing goes for Ray Mears, but he doesn't come across as a complete cock head in the process

I remember watching him trudging through the jungle in one programme, being a drama queen and muttering on,

But he had a camera crew with him. :lol::sneaky2::lol:

And sound crew and 'punka wallas' and caterers (for the crews), medics, director, director's bint, bla, bla, Mr Touch and Mr go.

Can't stand the man. Ray on the other hand,,,,

All his programs are faked. Don't believe a minute of it mysef.

Yea, I always wondered how he always just happens to stumble upon a piece of perfectly preserved rope and enough undamaged plastic bottles with the lids intact to use on a raft.

But he had a camera crew with him. :lol::oops::sneaky2:

When I saw it the other night he was about to do an apparently daring move and needed to cross a part of the island that was unaccessable by land and he had to swim it by water, he said to the cameraman look, you go aroud the other way as its too dangerous..

The next shot was him crossing the water, being filmed by the cameraman, swimming alongside him.. also when he's climbing vines that could 'snap off at any time' there's a camera guy doing the exact same thing ...WITH NO HANDS :lol:

what the hell did he do that for ?

He was on a raft, he ran out of drinkable water so he parked up on an abandoned mini island, upon closer inspection, every inch of it covered in Seagull ****

He carried on climbing it and found a little crack in the side complete with a little rockpool, the water was brown and had **** in a layer all the way over it.. so he bottled it ..literally he put it in a bottle :lol:

..got on the raft and decided he was thirsty, and poured it in his rectum.

He had to 'enema' the poo water as it bypasses the gag reflex and he couldn't afford to waste bodily water but still.. he could've always brought more water from the island that wasn't a floating stool :good:

i like to watch it but its just not the same knowing hes a fake

I'm in the same boat as you mate.. used to love it but every now again he does some pretty manly stuff.. did you the one where he killed an Alligator with a knife (not a baby one either).

I saw the one when he was setting snares and supposedly caught a rabbit :sneaky2: ..... that was enough for me

Was that the one where he karate chops it to kill it? :lol:

They could try dumping him on a council house estate somewhere ooooop north and see how long he survives before being slaughtered by ferrel chavvy kids.Gotta admit it would be compulsive viewing! :good: