how sad the world is getting about hunting

edd

Saboteurs blamed for hunt attack

More than 80 hounds were let loose during the night

Hunt saboteurs have been blamed by pro-hunt campaigners for an arson attack on a kennels in which horses and dozens of hounds were let out.

The intruders also set fire to rubbish in a wheelie bin and fencing.

The attack was in the early hours of Sunday morning at the Essex and Suffolk Hunt at Layham near Hadleigh, Suffolk.

The 82 hounds and five horses set loose were all later recovered after staff discovered the break-in and called police and the fire service.

this is how sad our world is getting !!! makes me :< :< :< :< :< :< and sick

regards edd

It just illustrates that these anti Hunt supporters are not at all concerned with the well being of the Fox, wildlife cruelty issues are secondary amongst their goals.

Im ashamed to say my own Sister was a hunt saboteur during her University drop out years before she became an adult and the ****e she used to come out with shamed our own Father, a staunch countryman.

Im glad to say she has now grown up but some of the Political and Antisocial undertones of their doctrine were verging on anarchy.

FM.

I`m with FM on this,I once had an interesting "chat"with some LACS people who were in the High st. getting signatures before the ban and I eventually badgered one into admitting she wouldn`t stop until all animal cruelty were banned.

This included animals for food or pets,they should be let loose to roam the countryside at will,it was at this stage I lost it and started to laugh :lol:

They really must be astranged or brain washed or something. How they can think that allowing all animals to roam freely without control is beyond me and i guess all of us here. Surely its because they are bored or just want a fight with someone. It certainly isnt logical thinking. :lol:

Or it wouldn't happen if they were pets and secure in peoples home. Ar*eholes :<

Didn't Sir T Blair mention a few years ago that some of those organisations that entertain criminal activities to further their end would be included in the list of terrorist organisations? If that's the case then it has gone very quiet?

Can't upset their voters can one? :lol:

Edited by marlin.45

They are not capable of logical thinking :D

What would of happened if some of the hounds had been run over?? They would of blamed the hunt, saying that they had not been locked up :<

I have witnessed the slags trying to tempt the hounds across a busy road with aniseed.

It was their intention to get them killed until my party stopped them, with force :lol:

LB

Hi,

The ALF is actively recruiting SABS. How sad. If they publicly declare they are desperate for new members they have a problem. What I have found works is to not get angry with the anti ( resist the temptation :lol: ) but explain the facts and tell the truth. I win other many this way. :D

FM :)

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFro...20Stop%20It.htm :<

Hi,

The ALF is actively recruiting SABS. How sad. If they publicly declare they are desperate for new members they have a problem. What I have found works is to not get angry with the anti ( resist the temptation :lol: ) but explain the facts and tell the truth. I win other many this way. :D

FM :)

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFro...20Stop%20It.htm :<

Your a better man than most FM if you get through to them.

LB

This is a quote from the above page,

Hunt saboteurs believe that the only way to actually prevent a mink hunt from killing is by being there. Sabs use simple yet incredibly effective tactics designed to give the hunted mink the edge over its persecutors.

This is how twisted these ******** are, they were the one's that let them lose in the first place..........

Bazooka Joe. :lol:

Hi,

I can happily say that none of my mates are now badly anti. I have taken them all shooting with the air rifle or fishing. One now shoots regularly, another friend who thought he would hate fishing tried it and said he would take it up if he gets more time on his hands and all the rest jump at the chance to come with me. :lol:

FM :D

This is a quote from the above page,

Hunt saboteurs believe that the only way to actually prevent a mink hunt from killing is by being there. Sabs use simple yet incredibly effective tactics designed to give the hunted mink the edge over its persecutors.

This is how twisted these ******** are, they were the one's that let them lose in the first place..........

Bazooka Joe. :)

Hi,

It's too true. :lol:

The link in this post should cover it! http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=12318

FM :D

Along similar, but somewhat more whimsical lines:

http://www.peta.org/about/victoryItem.asp?Victoryid=440

PETA have scored a significant victory and saved some chickens from taking part in a "demeaning spectacle".

I think we'll all sleep a little better tonight knowing the chickens self esteem is fully intact.

***?

Paul

had similar thoughts my self

think droping them on an island with no animals and only some vegtables and a spade would be good. see what they think of their ideal world once they have it.

recon they would get bored pretty quite with no blood sports to go after.

grrrrr cant understand them..... just hope they dont ruin it for us all just becuase they dont understand. :rolleyes:

Guys I don't think it's such a good idea to just post links to anti websites so that members can just click on them. This will show pigeonwatch.co.uk as the referrer in their logs and even though they must know sites like this exist lets not give them too much of an invitation please.

The other thing about sabbing angling, is that it can form a satisfying end to a day, after dealing with a hound pack.

That was taken from the ALF site in the sabbing angling section just about shows their mentality.

Ben

This is their idea of a good response.....I don`t think so they just gloat....(anon my 4r$£

Received anonymously by activists in the UK:

In the early hours of the morning on Tuesday the 17th of May an ALF cell visited the house of Dr Christopher J. Springall. Springall is the spokesperson for Covance Laboratories and also the Vice President of their Toxicology department. He lives with his girlfriend, another Covance worker, Janet L. Kelly who is the Head of Animal House Operations in the Toxicology department. We went to their secluded countryside farmhouse and did a bit of decorating. Slogans such as "Covance Killer" were spraypainted on their driveway. We also covered their mail box with paint and sprayed slogans on the main road where he and his neighbours drive every day.

Quit your job at Covance and start a more ethical career or you can expect more attention in the future.

ALF