whatt are they? - competition time

Dave-G

:D Ok guys - this will probably appeal to perfectionists and fiddlers :thumbs:

What are these for?

if no-one gets it before I go out to work tonight at just before 7PM I'll add a clue

Prize is two different A5 sized (ish) shades of red filter material you can cut to fit your specific size of gun lamp

:P Digger - your in the right area :lol:

:lol: The Big Red Fox - Dint daddy tell his wee boy if you canna say something nice, Dina say anything at all? Here's something to help you sleep :lol:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/236/

:lol: "Left field poster" - Explain please...It's late - and too subtle if its derogatory :lol:

:lol: Anyone got any idea how I can stop scratching my guns on these? - There's 10 of them, 'cos I've got one of them cardboard houses according to my FEO :lol:

Edited by Dave-G

Cut the ends off with a grinder or junior hachsaw and buy plastic domed nut covers that come with most cabinets.

In fact why don't you call DJS or one of the other cabinet manfacturers they will have hundreds of them :lol:

'Left Field' is an American expression for someone who is bit odd - no offence intended at all, it just that you last few posts seemed to make sense you, but no one else :lol:

Edited by stuartp