how to build a jet engine

toolazydecoy

Yes the sub was also vey good, do not know what is on for the final show (yes it is only a 3 part'er :rolleyes: )

"COMING UP: 'HOW TO BUILD...BRITAIN'S SECRET ENGINEERS'

We follow workers at a leading British company on a global journey, as they reveal a handful of their secretive projects including getting Chinook helicopters ready for front line service."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00sz49v

From the teaser it looked great :lol:

What impressed me with the Sub is they don't butt sections together but leave an inch -the welders come in and fill gap - Also where control systems are made up and slotted in place - hope it wasn't like space prog in America where we worked in mm and them in inch's :rolleyes:

Depressing to see the ability we have (in droves) yet the country is still goosed due to the greed of society? mainly bankers and the legal professions who feed the hordes of Me Me Me's who want to grab a quick buck, preventing investment and promoting the selling of our industrial know how. ask any skilled worker which yank jap or french company they now work for?

KW

'sparkie' off here works at royce's, i managed to catch a glimpse of him operting one of the cranes and text him to let him know - thinks hes a filmstar now !!! :drinks:

I missed that ! well well ......... doesn't he make rifle targets? I bet they are RR jobs made during the wee small hours :lol:

The programme was excellent .... we need more of this on TV to help inspire the youngsters to be engineers. :yes:

'sparkie' off here works at royce's, i managed to catch a glimpse of him operting one of the cranes and text him to let him know - thinks hes a filmstar now !!! :drinks:

yes im now famous ill be signing autographs later.marv ive got your signed photo you requested of me. :yes:

I missed that ! well well ......... doesn't he make rifle targets? I bet they are RR jobs made during the wee small hours :lol:

The programme was excellent .... we need more of this on TV to help inspire the youngsters to be engineers. :lol:

no all target holders are made in my workshop at home i dont get time to bone lol.