Gurkhas

shot shot

I think what he did was fine :good: , lets be honest, alot of the worlds forces, notably our own SAS and security agencies (MI5 and MI6) throw the rules and conventions out of the window when they want sometimes. With their numerous acts of illegal extraordinary rendition and assasination? Or illegal insertion into foreign countries without that governments knowledge?..Not to mention the way they help overthrow powers behind the scenes in other countries :good:

All he did was act with some initiative, "they could not take the body out", so why not take the key area of identification with you?..the head!!

As I said, far worse happens but its for a greater good, the only reason they are acting so strongly is because it has become public knowledge, the old saying although for different context is very true here, "what the eye doesn't see the chef gets away with".

Far worse things are carried out all the time by our OWN government, but we never see or hear of them, guess what happens over those things, NOTHING.

Steve

Edited by stevethevanman

The gurka didnt do it for a trophy he done it for identification, cant see the problem. The taliban guy was dead and if removing a body part before burial upsets muslims so much why do they use suicide bombers and road side bombs :good:

Spot on somebody answer that one?

Skip read that. He can come to mine for tea and **** my sister. Good lad.

Please pm photo of sister.

Best wishes

Diceman al-Jabouri, Nepal.

Joking aside...I went to University with a Nepalese bloke who had several family members in the Gurkhas. One of the nicest people I have ever met, and some of the tales he told of army exploits were pretty hair raising. I am humbled by their bravery and loyalty.

I suspect that Gurkha Chappie knew his victim would not being going to the Muslim Paradise with no head ! His soul destined to wander restlessly in the wind for all eternity.......

Ask the Japs what they think of the Gurkas....Many tree bound snipers during the 2nd world war used to tie them selves up in trees in the Burmese forrests. Often if they knew there were Gurkas in the area and they had run out of ammo they used to save one bullet for themselves rather than be captured and disembodied by the soldiers from Nepal.

Should give the Guy a promotion for using his initiative perhaps they could make him a Decaptain .........ooh is that an awful joke or what ! :good:

Keep an eye on this one :welcomeani: ive heard hes looking at a court martial :) lets hope it doesnt come to that :unsure: :hmm: BB

You could be right, the mutilation of enemy dead (for whatever reason) is prohibited under the Laws of Armed Conflict.

I love the way the papers raise the profile of incidents like this to sell copy (knowing full well it will likely lead to a legal case), and then ride the wave of public anger generated by the very same legal case to sell...yet more copy!

Scumbags :yes:

Guest topshot_2k
The Gurkhas are a very, very good bunch of lads, and I have nothing but respect for them. All the ones I have met are 100% professional and fully committed to both their fellow soldiers and Britain.

+1 :unsure: