Ultimate prank by pilot

stevethevanman

Very, very funny.

If I had been the passenger I would have waited until we had landed , then beaten the pilot to pulp. :blink:

:unsure: with you on that one. I have a morbid fear of flying, and cant think of a worse prank to play.

Very, very funny.

If I had been the passenger I would have waited until we had landed , then beaten the pilot to pulp. :unsure:

:blink: Abso-bloody-lutely, would need a serious slapping for that gag !

Edited by Bloke

:lol:;):good:

I actually asked my friend, who takes me up in his plane, what the procedures were if he were to pass out/die if we were up... I've had the controls for some flying each time we go up, and he was quite confident that I'd be able to land in a field quite safely with my limited experience + flying model planes for 20 odd years :good::good:

I probably would have killed us both when I shoved him out of his seat and had a go at landing it for myself! No point screaming, what's that going to achieve? I wouldn't have the first idea how to fly a plane but I'd die trying rather than sitting there and praying!!

I don't know why but I've never been the sort to panic. No matter what's happened to me so far in life I've always just dealt with it in the most logical way I can come up with?

Bloody funny though isn't it?! :balloon: