What a night some little darlings tried to steal our scobby

Cookiemonsterandmerlin.

Woke up last night with a few strange noises I smelt trouble I kept the dogs quiet jumped the five bar gate and blow me four of the little darling screwdriver in ingnition barrel .

They legged it now the best bits phoned thames valley police office out within five minute arrest four lads within 1 mile of house .

Trying the same and its seems there not the brightest lads left a screwdriver with paw marks .

Scene of crimes unit here at 0800 hrs the office said there stretched but are having a real go at car thief .

Now the joy of sort out the mess left and cost.

Cheers OTH

At least the police responded and were there quick enough to catch the thieving little ****s. :hmm: The trouble is that they will all no doubt be unemployed so trying to get any costs out of them in court for the damage they did will be near enough impossible. :lol: Just to add to the frustration faced by the police (And yourself as the victim) they are likely to get away with just a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again so you have to wonder about what has happened to the judicial system. :D

Shame you didn't have a nice little Rotty that liked "Playing with scroats" that you could have released to administer some fairer form of justice! :)

Edited by Frenchieboy

Until the usual posse come on and find something to critisise. :good:

Good to hear they got caught and hope they get done up like a kipper.One thing i cant stand is a thief.

Unfortunatley it will be taken out of the police's hands.....

the ferals will be told not to do it again (for the umpteenth time) by the CPS

shaun

Well it's good that there's no major damage to the car I suppose. And well done to your local coppers, they did well.

I'm itching to say it though... It's a shame they didn't get it going so they could then crash it and maybe kill themselves. I knew a lad who died in a car he stole and at the funeral he was described as "a lovely young lad". Really? Can't say I noticed! :good:

Not too sure how there got it open it hasnt got a alarm just a imoblizer in some ways I should have let them have it away it alot of hassle sorting the ingition barrel replacement .

It a 1994 with a value of £1500 on a good day but I cant see the insurance company paying for replacement of the ingition it will be a write we think and nowt wrong with the whole car maddness.

Cheers guys OTH

If they write it off offer to buy it back from them and just get a new ignition fitted yourself if the car is still good. I did this a few years back with a fiesta, they wrote it of for £600 worth of damage so i got the car back and £510 and still drove it for 6 months then sold it for £200.

Regards

Mark

Not too sure how there got it open it hasnt got a alarm just a imoblizer in some ways I should have let them have it away it alot of hassle sorting the ingition barrel replacement .

It a 1994 with a value of £1500 on a good day but I cant see the insurance company paying for replacement of the ingition it will be a write we think and nowt wrong with the whole car maddness.

Cheers guys OTH

thing is with an immobiliser they couldnt have started the engine anyway- just done so much damage- an ignition barrel is not as expensive as you may think- try the 27/7 breakers on-line

I found a barrel for my WRX with 2 sets of keys for £40 delivered

Les