New Essex shoot

Bagsy

New shoot tomorrow - I'm told it'll be one of three or four Phil Moss wants to set up in Essex. 50 bird re-entry Open shoot with cash and trophy classes - guaranteed cash prizes 1st £50, 2nd £30 and 3rd £20.

Refreshments and pool shoot - 10am to 2pm.

Brocks Farm, Ingatestone Road, Stock CM4 9PD (2 miles from Ingatestone hight street).

I'm planning on being there for 10am to give it a recce :blush:

Well I blame Evil Elvis.

Ok, so we need to support local shoots...... so no one mention that it took 2 hours+ to get round and that *every* stand we went on had a massive queue and a trap failure when it came our turn to shoot.

Obviously I am waiting for a full refund from Evil Elvis.

so no one mention that it took 2 hours+ to get round and that *every* stand we went on had a massive queue and a trap failure when it came our turn to shoot.

You must have been stood in the same queue as me :-) I thought the worst thing was on stand three when half way through they stopped a guy shooting so a chap on a quad bike could drive past. As he did he got the rope barrier caught on the quad and pulled the stand over with the guy still inside. He was lucky not to get injured or damage his gun.

I left after three stands...

make sure you dont get run over by a plane on the air strip next to it! :lol:

Couple of my mates went said it was ok except the traps kept misfiring and the clays were being fired broken! :blush:

if any of you boys are into your carp fishing that lake write next to it is quality ive fished there for years its owned by bob napp a very nice chap!

Edited by tomhw100