Popes visit

Guest rimotu66

Guest rimotu66

Did I just hear right? The popes visit is going to cost the tax payer £10>12 million ?? Why the hell do we have to pay for him to come here ? That bunch of hypocrits and kiddy fiddlers have got more then enough money in there coffers so why do normal working tax payers have to shell out?

Angry,, to ruddy right I am.. :good:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it was a waste only to use the popemobile the once

CLASSIC-POPEMOBILE1.jpg

That could easily be converted into a shootmobile and the armour plating might come in handy if someones a really **** shot. :good:

About the Pope though-what a waste of money.Just when we're all told things are gonna be tight they spend £10,000,000 looking after the leader of the biggest kiddie fiddler organisation.

Because the Vatican is a state, and the host country contributes towards state visits.

We've paid for plenty of dictators and despots in our time, and continue to do so.

Whether we like it or not it's diplomacy innit.

i am in a right STATE to think they takin tax out my wages to run a bunch ov nonce,s about.

Guest rimotu66

The vatican a State? what a laugh, its a small area of Italy that has made itself a state, and what a state it is, cover up after cover up and how many peadophiles that live under the vatican roof have been convicted?...None.

The RangeRover pope mobile , wheres that now? The one the peado supporter is using this year is a brand new Merc, the sooner we are rid of religion the better and we can all get on with our lifes as human beings.

Jeremy Paxman on BBC now talking on this subject.

So it's surposed to be costing 10 - 12 Million to fund this visit by the pope is it? If we have to front the cost of that then who gets the money from the tickets being sold to see and hear the pope speak at the venues (Why anyone would want to hear let alone pay to hear the head of a nonce organisation speak I cant think anyway) that are arranged where they were estimating heaven knows how many poeple thousands of people to attend at £20-£25 per ticket then - Is any of that going to help pay for this farce :good:

The Catholic Church is reported to be one of the richest "organisations" in the world so if they want to send one of their representatives to our country to speak to us then they should be asked to foot the bill should they not, after all it is them that want to come and not us that invited or asked him to come to our country! :hmm:

Maybe while he's here though he will tell us why the Catholic Church allowed so much peadophilia to go on for so long under it's roof (And to possibly still be continuing now) and just cover it up by not taking any action against those responsible and saying "Sorry" thinking that is enough to put it all right! The Bible (Which the Catholic Church profess to live by) condems Peadophilia and Homosexuality so for any of their members to have been involved in either of these two filthy crimes and then have the Church cover it up rather than condeming and taking action against those who took part is nothing short of HYPOCRACY! :good::lol::good:

Religion eh? Religion is like various motoring clubs, each of which consider themselves the best or having the best vehicle.

Re: the Pope, well that's like the head of the Italian caravan club coming over, presumably to talk to the head of the English chapter of the caravan club.

It maybe that he will then travel to Ireland and meet with the head of the Cortina owner's club. They had been rowing for years but in more recent years Mo Mowlem brokered a peace deal between the two clubs.....

I'm with Prof. Dawkins and Prof. Stevie Hawking.

Religion eh? Religion is like various motoring clubs, each of which consider themselves the best or having the best vehicle.

Re: the Pope, well that's like the head of the Italian caravan club coming over, presumably to talk to the head of the English chapter of the caravan club.

It maybe that he will then travel to Ireland and meet with the head of the Cortina owner's club. They had been rowing for years but in more recent years Mo Mowlem brokered a peace deal between the two clubs.....

I'm with Prof. Dawkins and Prof. Stevie Hawking.

Oh but it gets so much worse................. Islamic countries currently have an application to the UN to out-lawing all other religions in predominantly muslim states. Obhama is advocating religious freedom of expression and to allow an islamic centre near ground zero. These two clubs seem to be offering different member benefits. One will not allow another members badge on your bumper or even a window sticker. The other says you can get all the stickers and block your vision so you cannot see yourself crash!

really looking forward to this one not. They are going to shut most of the roads round a few of my customers in SW1 on Friday and no doubt traffic will be manic which will really screw my day up. So ontop of that cost you have the cost to business of someone most of us couldn't give a fig about visiting.

Because the Vatican is a state, and the host country contributes towards state visits.

We've paid for plenty of dictators and despots in our time, and continue to do so.

Whether we like it or not it's diplomacy innit.

:good:

I would rather pay to host the Pope than pay for the extra police at one of Tony Blair's book-signings. :good:

LS

Did I just hear right? The popes visit is going to cost the tax payer £10>12 million ?? Why the hell do we have to pay for him to come here ? That bunch of hypocrits and kiddy fiddlers have got more then enough money in there coffers so why do normal working tax payers have to shell out?

Angry,, to ruddy right I am.. :good:

Cannot agree more with you mate!

So it's surposed to be costing 10 - 12 Million to fund this visit by the pope is it? If we have to front the cost of that then who gets the money from the tickets being sold to see and hear the pope speak at the venues that are arranged where they were estimating heaven knows how many poeple thousands of people to attend at £20-£25 per ticket then - Is any of that going to help pay for this farce :good:

The Catholic Church is reported to be one of the richest "organisations" in the world so if they want to send one of their representatives to our country to speak to us then they should be asked to foot the bill should they not, after all it is them that want to come and not us that invited or asked him to come to our country! :good:

The Queen invited him to come to this country, and as such we are obliged to meet some of the costs involved, including policing.

The catholic church are paying between £7m - £10m to cover transport, security and venue costs.

Hope this answers your questions.

Yes Pootang mate that does answer those two questions, I wasn't aware that was the situation, thanks! :good:

Mind you it still does not stop people from feeling that this is a farce set up by a bunch of peadaphilic hypocrites that want locking up rather than "worshipping"!

That's my opinion and I am not going to be swayed from it! :good::good::yes:

:good:

Not funny, that is grim! ....... public services being cut for all the basics and £26 million on police protection for a man who has alot to answer for in making rash/bad decisions about our country :good:

How may coppers is he getting for that money? I imagined a few days with a car and a couple of big coppers..... Is his book tour visiting the Middle East by any chance? That could get seriously expensive to protect him there.