Had a very trying and scary week

Harnser

My dear wife was rushed into hospital last Sunday because she had difficulty in breathing . She was diagnosed with a serious lung infection . The hospital soon had her on antibiotics and nebulisers which helped her to breathe more easily . I can tell you that this was a very scary situation . I can only thank the dedication of the medical staff at the Norfolk and Norwich university hospital for the proffesional way that they diagnosed and treated my dear wife .

I have only the up most respect for the medical staff who treated my wife and I know that she has had the best treatment that she could have got anywhere in the world . Some times we are quick to knock the NHS and it dosent really hit home how good the system is untill we have a loved one in a desperate medical situation and we need their expertise . Dont knock the NHS we need it desperately .

My wife is now much better and she should be coming home on Saturday . I have a feeling that she will be milking this one as much as she can . But I will tell you , "I dont care " .

Harnser

My dear wife was rushed into hospital last Sunday because she had difficulty in breathing . She was diagnosed with a serious lung infection . The hospital soon had her on antibiotics and nebulisers which helped her to breathe more easily . I can tell you that this was a very scary situation . I can only thank the dedication of the medical staff at the Norfolk and Norwich university hospital for the proffesional way that they diagnosed and treated my dear wife .

I have only the up most respect for the medical staff who treated my wife and I know that she has had the best treatment that she could have got anywhere in the world . Some times we are quick to knock the NHS and it dosent really hit home how good the system is untill we have a loved one in a desperate medical situation and we need their expertise . Dont knock the NHS we need it desperately .

My wife is now much better and she should be coming home on Saturday . I have a feeling that she will be milking this one as much as she can . But I will tell you , "I dont care " .

Harnser

hope she gets better real quick....................we have 1 off the best health care systems in the world luckly

Sorry to hear that harnser - You are right NHS deserve more credit than we give them, my Mother had breast cancer & her treatment then and since has been excellent!

I hope you have lots of treats in ready for Her return - we all take people for granted untill we have a fright like this.

Hope she makes a full recovery fast - you know when they are on the mend - the nagging starts !!!!

Take care.

Harv , you will never guess what I did ? I washed my clothes in fabric conditioner . Dont know if they were clean but they didnyt half smell nice .

Harnser .

You old tart :oops::good:

Seriously mate, i hope Mrs Harnser gets well soon. :hmm: The NHS are first class. Its a shame we dont have a national nurses day.

I'm really pleased to hear that your wife is getting better, thats great news.

My expereince of the NHS has been great, having been insituations where myself or a loved one has needed care. We should never forget thier contribution to our lives.

Cheers

Aled

Great news that your better half has been well looked after.

I also have nothing but admiration for front line NHS personnel - be it nurses, Ambulance staff or the catering lady in the canteen. It does seem a body that is way over heavy in senior managers - cut the numbers and invest in front end staff - and for anyone visitng, the Shepperds pie and chips at Basildon Hosptital is mighty fine. :hmm:

here's to a speedy recovery.

Here here. I have had need of the NHS in the past after coming off my bike and having an argument with the A!. Needless to say I lost big time. It is true to say they saved my life and for that I will be forever grateful. I noticed on another not too distantly related forum someone appeared to be knocking the NHS because they had to wait in the dentists!!! Wish that was all we ever had to worry about.

There got it off my chest now :good: