Ive got my thoery tomorro :S

The Pest Expert

Hi Mate - Im a driving instructor, if you have put the study time in its pretty straight forward!, hazard perception is the one that catches most out as they assume its easy - the quality of the DSA vids are of a much higher standard than the cd roms/dvds so the hazards can be easier to spot - if in doubt click!

remember you need both parts of your license & keep your PASS cert' safe as you will need it for the practical driving test.

Just relax and the best of luck & make sure you let us know that you have PASSED !!!

Hi Mate - Im a driving instructor, if you have put the study time in its pretty straight forward!, hazard perception is the one that catches most out as they assume its easy - the quality of the DSA vids are of a much higher standard than the cd roms/dvds so the hazards can be easier to spot - if in doubt click!

remember you need both parts of your license & keep your PASS cert' safe as you will need it for the practical driving test.

Just relax and the best of luck & make sure you let us know that you have PASSED !!!

goodluck :yes:

******! What did you go and do that for?! :oops:

Book another and go for it, you'll get it sorted eventually and it's not the end of the world to fail first time. The more you worry about it the harder it will be and you've shown by getting that close that you're not daft, just a little unlucky. :lol:

Theory book is the way to do it.

All 2000 odd questions, I spent a few hours over the week before just flicking through and scan reading then 3 hours with it in a starbucks before ( I have never needed a wee so badly as I did in that test)

If you spend enough time looking though the book then you will know the answer to the question before you have even read the first few words. Lots of the questions are doubled/trippled up, all with the same words just in a different order pretty much!

Thats not good, start revising!

I had to take the theory test a few years ago, bought the book with all the official questions in - spent two days reading everyone (2000 ish !!), took the test next day and got 50/50. Thats what you need to do, the online mock tests are a waste of time, the majority only cover 2/9 subjects.