shooting accident

mossy835

Not to worry.. the Americans are always shooting at each other.. on purpose mostly..

What pis*es me off is when they shoot our soldiers and then have the cheek to call it "friendly fire".

Could we all contribute to a fund to get the guy to come over here and go out shooting for the day with our beloved Mr. B.Liar ?

I've got some heavy loads of SSG he can use :lol::P:P

Always makes me chuckle when they wear all the clever cammo gear and a flourescent orange cap to go stalking :beer::beer:

they wear flourescent orange because they do a lot of there hunting on state land,

:thumbs:

Then should'nt it be Joe Public wearing the High Visibility Gear then :lol:

Looks like he swung through a low flying Quayle and put the best part of his pattern into the next Shooter who was a measly 15 yds away ...........78 yrs old as well ...............probably was a unscathed veteran of Omaha Beach as well :lol:

Ive :yp:

they wear flourescent orange because they do a lot of there hunting on state land,

They wear florescent orange because it is required by law.

The same holds true here in Canada. Most provinces you are required to wear orange some require you to wear white. Where I am you must have 300 square inches of uninterupted orange on your back and an orange hat for rifel and shotgun hunting, and for archery you must wear the orange on your way to and from the stand.

Turkey shotgun you are advised to wear an orange vest to and from you setup.

Waterfowl is exempt.

NTTF

In the states you can even buy orange toilet paper so when in the woods wiping your backside you don't look like a white tailed deer :thumbs:

Apologies to any of our north american cousins on here but hey you guys need all the safety stuff you can get. More likely to get shot by a fellow hunter in the woods than attacked by a bear!

Friendly fire??? there's no such thing if there are any gung ho red necks around! And they've got the cheek to talk about the rag heads firing off kalashnikovs all over the place.

Reminds me of the husband and wife, in America, who went out hunting deer. He set her up in one place, while he went somewhere else. Later he heard a couple of shots and made his way to his wife`s hide. She was shouting at a man to leave her deer alone, and he shouted back,"You can have your deer back, just let me get the saddle off!"

One farmer painted COW on the house cow when the hunting season started.

In the states you can even buy orange toilet paper so when in the woods wiping your backside you don't look like a white tailed deer :thumbs:

Apologies to any of our north american cousins on here but hey you guys need all the safety stuff you can get. More likely to get shot by a fellow hunter in the woods than attacked by a bear!

Friendly fire??? there's no such thing if there are any gung ho red necks around! And they've got the cheek to talk about the rag heads firing off kalashnikovs all over the place.

Please don't apologize Highlander.......... It ain't safe ove here....ever.... :lol:

A colleague of mine used to be a policeman in the Manchester police - this was c.25 years ago.

He got bored, and emigrated to Canada, and duly enrolled in the Canadian police - "The dress uniform clinched it, but it was a bit of a ****** as I was detailed to a small town near to the border with the US of A".

One day he spotted a pick up truck, with the body of a cow in the back - the head was hanging over the tailgate like a trophy.

Anyway, he stopped said truck, and found that the occupants were all-American type guys, who had popped over the border for a spot of stalking. They had heard that sport was good in Canada, and as it was their first hunting trip they wanted to be sure of taking something home.

The conversation went like this:

"What you got in the back boys?".

"Biggest goddam deer we ever did see. Dropped it stoney with three shots at 50 yards".

Now the above happened c.25 years ago, but it it just goes to show that one cannot be too careful when one goes shooting in the great outdoors.