They've got me too

AVB

The strange thing is it's my India bank account yet the withdrawls have been made in the UK. The withdrawals, totalling over £2,000, have been made from one ATM machine at Tesco's in Leytonstone on 17, 18 and 19th and I arrived back in the UK on the 16th. Since I arrived back the card hasn't been out of my sight.

This seems very fishy to me. Inside job?

This seems very fishy to me. Inside job?

Almost certainly :sly:

It must be so easy for call centre workers, who have all your info, to pass it onto friends/family in the UK.

I've had it done to me 3 times in the past, and it's bloody annoying.

so much for the chip and pin. More secure !!! my rear end, never had this kind of trouble with cash.

I dont know what it is but each time i use an ATM i always try and pull it of the wall before i use it. You see i'll get arrested for trying to damage property :lol:

Before you use an ATM check the machine around the slot for false bits,these are card readers. Then check above the face of the machine for projections,this is where the scrotes fit a camera to record your PIN number.

If two machines are side by side,be wary of someone standing at the next machine,appearing to use but doing very little.They are trying to note your PIN number or how much you have withdrawn to see if you are worth mugging.

It's a sad,harsh world we now live in.

Vic.

If two machines are side by side,be wary of someone standing at the next machine,appearing to use but doing very little.They are trying to note your PIN number or how much you have withdrawn to see if you are worth mugging.

It's a sad,harsh world we now live in.

Vic.

had this happen to me a few years ago, there was a problem with the machine as it gave me about half the money i requested, went into the branch and during the kerfuffle someone lifted my wallet from my pocket, turned out to be the scrote standing behind me in the queue for the ATM, he was caught on cctv in currys buying a tv on credit using my bank card and driving license as proof of id, never did catch up with him, the police forgot to tell me when he was due in court.

Don't take any **** from your card issuer, they will blame you all the way and try every trick to wriggle out of a refund. Mrs Diceman's cash card was cloned a few months ago, and without going into the details of the whole sorry story they lied to her and deceived her for two weeks in an attempt to get her to admit she had either withdrawn the cash herself or been negligent with her PIN. Disgusting behaviour, which has resulted in them losing her business after 20 years with the same bank.