French Burka Ban

pavman

Privacy for the family yes :yes:

Believe me if I knew the names of those 6 men they would be all over this thread!!!

You my good man are represent all that's wrong with this country!!! If you think a family who's teenage child has been abducted and repeatedly raped should have their name splashed around so that you can validate something I've said on a forum you are a very sad individual and frankly I don't give a toss whether you believe it or not.

Trouble is, I'm not what is wrong with this country. Any race, colour or creed could have committed these crimes against your pals daughter. If you dont even know that much about the case, how do you know they were Muslims? They could have been Sikh, Hindu or even just Asian with no fixed/defined religion. People (especially people on here for some oddball reason) seem to think that if an Asian/Muslim or whatever commits a vile crime that this race/religion are the only ones who commit these crimes, and nothing is further from the truth really, is it? Everything you've said in your posts could be related to any race or religion. There was a thread on here last week asking why Muslims commit these vile crimes, which got answered with "it's not just Muslims, everyone does it." Look at the other thread on here about Suzanne Capper - 16 years old, kidnapped, raped tortured and set on fire. 5 white Brits responsible.

It's not like we can even use the "all terrorists are Muslims" line because the ******* Irish are at it again!

I haven't got a problem with you fella, I have a problem when people think that it is only Muslim or Asian people committing disgusting crimes and ignoring the fact that a huge amount of the white, indigenous population of this country are just as bad, if not worse when it comes to crime, benefit scrounging and trying to blow people up.

:balloon:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We built Little Englands ll over the Empire.

We do, and of course modern Brit ex-pats can be a bit of a nause, but then to be fair they don't then make no-go areas for the indigenous people do they? I hear that Asians have been known to do that here.

They just make areas where the locals wouldn't be seen dead in. :rolleyes:

Trouble is, I'm not what is wrong with this country. Any race, colour or creed could have committed these crimes against your pals daughter. If you dont even know that much about the case, how do you know they were Muslims? They could have been Sikh, Hindu or even just Asian with no fixed/defined religion. People (especially people on here for some oddball reason) seem to think that if an Asian/Muslim or whatever commits a vile crime that this race/religion are the only ones who commit these crimes, and nothing is further from the truth really, is it? Everything you've said in your posts could be related to any race or religion. There was a thread on here last week asking why Muslims commit these vile crimes, which got answered with "it's not just Muslims, everyone does it." Look at the other thread on here about Suzanne Capper - 16 years old, kidnapped, raped tortured and set on fire. 5 white Brits responsible.

It's not like we can even use the "all terrorists are Muslims" line because the ******* Irish are at it again!

I haven't got a problem with you fella, I have a problem when people think that it is only Muslim or Asian people committing disgusting crimes and ignoring the fact that a huge amount of the white, indigenous population of this country are just as bad, if not worse when it comes to crime, benefit scrounging and trying to blow people up.

:balloon:

Yes I do know it was muslim men and the 6 that were charged were only the tip of the iceburg.

So sorry I would suggest you watch a program called my brother the extremist it's about white muslims who are very frank about their thoughts on the kuffa (unclean non-believers) You show me one white bomber and I'll show you a hundred muslims ready and willing to take up the mantle.

again no-one is saying it is just muslims commiting these henious crimes What I am saying is as a majority they have no respect for our values, way of life or our women who they generally see as whores. But this is about the veil and it SHOULD be banned in public as it is in some secular islamic countries such as Turkey, Tunisia and Syria.

The Irish are "at it again" as they believe they are fighting for THEIR country to be reunited. The muslims wish to turn this country into their own.

I invite you for a late night walk about through Stoneyholme, Burnley to test your theories but believe me I won't be joining you and I'm no coward.

We do, and of course modern Brit ex-pats can be a bit of a nause, but then to be fair they don't then make no-go areas for the indigenous people do they? I hear that Asians have been known to do that here.

They just make areas where the locals wouldn't be seen dead in. :rolleyes:

If indeed there are Asian no-go areas and I don't know of any personally. I took my wife right into the heart of the Rotherham Asian neighbourhood at Canklow to buy spices from a small shop there. I do know of areas in Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester where I wouldn't want to take my wife, but they are predominantly Afro-Carribean and White British areas. In Cyprus the only area I would not walk through is a Pontian Greek area of Paphos that is riddled with crime and drugs. The Muslim part of the north is very civilised as is virtually all the Greek Cypriot areas.

And don't forget the gated communities that are springing up all over the UK where the white rich folk hide away from us riff-raff.

I think I'm wasting my time with Mushroom and Fourwheeldrive. They are obviously rampant rascists and can't understand reasoned debate. National Front foot soldiers the both of them.

And don't forget the gated communities that are springing up all over the UK where the white rich folk hide away from us riff-raff.

I hope you know my tongue was fairly well in my cheek there, but then it's easy for me as I've asked the bloke who operates our gate to shoot on sight anyone not wearing tweed.

Seriously though, experience is of course subjective, and whilst you have not experienced it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It's probably tougher for young people too, remember that.

British ex-pats running footie bars and brekkie joints in Torremolinos is a lot tamer than petrol-bombing someone's house.

Mushroom - a couple of years ago, I helped a mate shift furniture from a relative's house, who had died - I had a large van for my sons' motocross hobby. We delivered until about three o'clock in the morning in mainly Asian areas. There were very polite, helpful and friendly. I did not feel threatened and nor was I.

There is good and bad in any race or religion. My own view is that there is one law of the land. Anyone coming to the country should abide by that law and not seek to impose their own, other than via the ballot box.

When in Rome etc.

It is up to France to do as they see fit.

Sure the police are afraid to look at anybody that isn't white because their afraid of being seen as racist.

I wish I had known that when I confronted two Yardies both of who were built like brick outhouses and neither wanted to be arrested. It would have saved me so much trouble :rolleyes:

I wonder how much actual experience these guys have to justify their opinons? :no:

I live in Oldham, infamous for our past race relations issues (which WERE started by Asian youths, fact).

As for the policemans version of things, I must say that this fair town is nothing like he may wish to believe. There are some parts of town that are immune from the actions of Traffic Wardens, as they don't want to cause friction for a trivail matter, yet overstay your ticket on a car park elsewhere and you get a fine. Parking on double yellow lines, facing oncoming traffic so the driver doesn't have to walk too far..no problem! Our local mobile phone shop, park on double yellows all day if you like, no problem! Drive without wearing a seat belt, with kids stood up looking over the dashboard, whilst driving in broad daylight with foglamps on...you've guessed it.

It is a known fact that Asian people are not approached by the law enforcing members of our town for fear of being branded a racist, and that equal amounts of 'non-asian' people commit crimes, its just that they don't pull the race card at every opportunity: a police officer I know told me that they would rather let an asian motorist go for a minor offence, ie seat belt, than risk a racist incident on their record in future, promotion seeking times!

Back to the veil issue. It will never be made law in this country, the rest of us will be told to remove veils, crash helmets, hoods etc. 'for security' but the same not happen to Asian women for the reasons I've given above.

Last thing: My Asian friends, of which I have many, do actually oppose the veil, and also oppose positive discrimination as it creates divisions in the community and not cohesion!

I live in Oldham, infamous for our past race relations issues (which WERE started by Asian youths, fact).

As for the policemans version of things, I must say that this fair town is nothing like he may wish to believe. There are some parts of town that are immune from the actions of Traffic Wardens, as they don't want to cause friction for a trivail matter, yet overstay your ticket on a car park elsewhere and you get a fine. Parking on double yellow lines, facing oncoming traffic so the driver doesn't have to walk too far..no problem! Our local mobile phone shop, park on double yellows all day if you like, no problem! Drive without wearing a seat belt, with kids stood up looking over the dashboard, whilst driving in broad daylight with foglamps on...you've guessed it.

It is a known fact that Asian people are not approached by the law enforcing members of our town for fear of being branded a racist, and that equal amounts of 'non-asian' people commit crimes, its just that they don't pull the race card at every opportunity: a police officer I know told me that they would rather let an asian motorist go for a minor offence, ie seat belt, than risk a racist incident on their record in future, promotion seeking times!

Back to the veil issue. It will never be made law in this country, the rest of us will be told to remove veils, crash helmets, hoods etc. 'for security' but the same not happen to Asian women for the reasons I've given above.

Last thing: My Asian friends, of which I have many, do actually oppose the veil, and also oppose positive discrimination as it creates divisions in the community and not cohesion!

I simply don't get this at all. You are saying that the police deal leniantly with non-British people yet the Equality Watchdog claims that we are harder on black and Asian minorities Stop & Search Can't both be right :hmm:

Hi Clive, I assume that the figures you quote are a national total, and include all offences, the majority of which may well be more serious than those that I mentioned.

I can only comment on my own experiences (which is more than most appear to do on here!).

I must say that some people do try and aportion all the wrongs in this world to Asians (even the Christian ones I go to the pub with, and I am the only one that doesn't drink alcohol!) and so should just shut up :good:

Hi Clive, I assume that the figures you quote are a national total, and include all offences, the majority of which may well be more serious than those that I mentioned.

I can only comment on my own experiences (which is more than most appear to do on here!).

I must say that some people do try and aportion all the wrongs in this world to Asians (even the Christian ones I go to the pub with, and I am the only one that doesn't drink alcohol!) and so should just shut up :good:

It's when you say "it's a known fact" regards police and traffic wardens discriminating against white people. I'd like to see the evidence. If you could point me towhere this fact is recorded I would be obliged.

Of course it isn't recorded, come on!

My own experience once again: I locked up my workshop a bit late one evening last year, I knew it was late as the prozzies were already on duty outside the units. I locked up, then drove off, putting on my seatbelt as I drove off...past the prostitutes, their pimps parked up in nearby laybys, smoking Skunk whilst their customers emerged from everywhere.

Next thing, blue lights. I was charged with driving without seatbelt, for 10 yards, yet whilst we 'talked' by the side of the road, about 90% of cars driving past were done so by drivers minus seatbelts! The female officer said to me "I didn't see them"

RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...

I got fined £60, whilst drug runners, prostitutes and driving offenders carried on about their business!

Another point: the elders from the local Asian community have promised to deal with the prostitution problem, and the police have agreed to this: anywhere else we would be called Vigilantes and arrested :angry:

People like you call us racist you are the worst antie English/white person racist I have herd in a long time this gose to prove what I said before the media in this country has so indoctronated us that anyone who dears to speak there mind must be bad.

It is plain to see why you did not arrest any non white people you simply chose to look the other way when they did something wrong

I don't buy that and I am a racist when I have cause to be. The thing is there are many types and denominations within the muslim faith and some are very lawless but the majority just want to be left alone to live how they want to. I don't mind that, my gripe is that I don't want to pay for it. Seperate issue, living a strict muslim lifestyle in Britain makes them virtually unemployable.

It's when you say "it's a known fact" regards police and traffic wardens discriminating against white people. I'd like to see the evidence. If you could point me towhere this fact is recorded I would be obliged.

I do think its true that all the authorities are wary of dealing with monority groups and are reluctant to engage with them when confronted with a problem. Very much a case of once bitten, twice shy. Understandable in the circumstances. Why give themselves the grief, its easier to look the other way, finish there shift and go home still having a job and no complaint hanging over them.

Of course it isn't recorded, come on!

My own experience once again: I locked up my workshop a bit late one evening last year, I knew it was late as the prozzies were already on duty outside the units. I locked up, then drove off, putting on my seatbelt as I drove off...past the prostitutes, their pimps parked up in nearby laybys, smoking Skunk whilst their customers emerged from everywhere.

Next thing, blue lights. I was charged with driving without seatbelt, for 10 yards, yet whilst we 'talked' by the side of the road, about 90% of cars driving past were done so by drivers minus seatbelts! The female officer said to me "I didn't see them"

RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...

I got fined £60, whilst drug runners, prostitutes and driving offenders carried on about their business!

Another point: the elders from the local Asian community have promised to deal with the prostitution problem, and the police have agreed to this: anywhere else we would be called Vigilantes and arrested :angry:

So, it's not a known fact. Its' an opinion. Your opinion.

Vince Green, see the Equality Commission link above. The stats are contrary to your view.