French Burka Ban

pavman

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice to see the religion of fluffy love and cuddles is offering threats to the royal couple on their big day, no doubt the appeasers would justify any such act? multiculturism can burn the union jack its called freedom of expression, burn the koran or ban the burka and its racism :hmm:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8460702/Royal-wedding-Muslim-group-applies-for-permission-to-protest-outside-Westminster-Abbey.html

KW

I am somewhat reluctant to say this, but I agree with SOME of Mushies comments! :blink:

I live in Oldham, in an area that has over the last 8 ish years has become mostly Asian. I see more women in the full blackout gear than in normal clothing, I see how the woman are treated like dirt by the majority of Asian men, how social housing for one or two bed homes is non existant and every new estate being built is all 4 and 5 bed houses, how Asian areas are left unpatrolled by Traffic Wardens for fear of upsetting the apple cart, and all other Highway Code rules seem not to apply to Asian drivers, and a hell of a lot more!

I moved out of the area last August as I couldn't stand the noise and disturbance caused by the Asian people, especially the sounding of car horns when sat right outside a terraced house, to collect mates for work in the takeaways, EVERY day/night at the same time, 9 such incidents on my old street alone every day!

My old neighbour asked me in the buyers were Bangla or Pakistani, that alone tells you who is moving into the area! He said if they were Pakistanis they would soon be moving out again as 'this is a Bangla area'

All you people who live in your Ivory Towers really need to come and experience 'multiculturalism' first hand before you are entitled to form an opinion :angry:

You speak from your experience, which is full of generalisations:-

every new estate being built is all 4 and 5 bed houses,

all other Highway Code rules seem not to apply to Asian drivers

I accept I don't live in a multicultural area. That said, I don't need to murder someone to know that it is wrong. The immigration policy in this country is a shambles and there is far too much immigration - legal and illegal. I would not argue on that point.

Where I draw the line is with racism - not based on rational thought - merely prejudice.

Thats a very good point and I completely agree, hence my stating facts and not saying 'Asian houses' as they are the only families having large families.

I stated in an earlier post that young Asian lads are 'allowed' to drive without seatbelts, in reality the only way I can say this is by adding 'in my opinion'

and one shared by just about everyone, hence the warnings showing a head going through a windscreen being printed in English and Urdu in equal proportions!

Its this inequality that winds up the racists, and worries the Asian people I know a great deal, in equal measure :good:

My mate Aftab says that all this multi this and that is creating divides in the town!

Thats a very good point and I completely agree, hence my stating facts and not saying 'Asian houses' as they are the only families having large families.

I stated in an earlier post that young Asian lads are 'allowed' to drive without seatbelts, in reality the only way I can say this is by adding 'in my opinion'

and one shared by just about everyone, hence the warnings showing a head going through a windscreen being printed in English and Urdu in equal proportions!

Its this inequality that winds up the racists, and worries the Asian people I know a great deal, in equal measure :good:

My mate Aftab says that all this multi this and that is creating divides in the town!

And once again the Equality Commission contradicts your views. It critisises police for targeting black and Asian people more than white people.

As for Mushroom; he obviously has no morals, or brains for that matter. Otherwise he would realise and admit that his arguments are full of holes and bear no semblence to the truth. Complete racist twaddle!

And once again the Equality Commission contradicts your views. It critisises police for targeting black and Asian people more than white people.

As for Mushroom; he obviously has no morals, or brains for that matter. Otherwise he would realise and admit that his arguments are full of holes and bear no semblence to the truth. Complete racist twaddle!

Not arguments just opinions shared by thousands if not millions.

See earlier posts on racism and my views on it. You know nothing except what your told, you my good man are a sheep and always will be.

Oh and understand that most form their opinions on what they see, not what the sheep on PW try to tell them

I'm sorry but arguing amongst ourselves is counterproductive. Everyone is entitled to their opinion whatever form it takes, isnt that democracy?

Its about time though personal attacks were banned, either way.

Passing an opinion is eveyones right complaining when they do is daft. It doesnt have to be personal.

on a side note obviously you started this thread Pav, when was the last time you saw anyone wearing a Burka round your neck of the woods ;)

I fail to see your point Alex………… My point is terrorists use any method they can to perpetrate their end goals, this includes use of a Mosque, woman and kids in every way imaginable to inflict harm on anyone who fails to bow down to their religious ideals. And of course concealing idenity so as not to get caught.

The act of concealing your identity is of course not restricted to religious extremists most city centres have their share of “Hoodies” with baseball cap and hood up to avoid being identified by CCTV and I assume the aim is to stop this also as again they commit crime and social unrest.

Talk to Armed forces personnel who will tell you we have the tools to take out these guys when we want but we are restricted by “a code of Ethics” and we deem ourselves better people for observing such a code.

We have allowed freedom of speech and expression in the UK and Europe to the detriment of our National Identity.

I for one applauded the French stance but fear its to little to late

I fail to see your point Alex………… My point is terrorists use any method they can to perpetrate their end goals, this includes use of a Mosque, woman and kids in every way imaginable to inflict harm on anyone who fails to bow down to their religious ideals. And of course concealing idenity so as not to get caught.

The act of concealing your identity is of course not restricted to religious extremists most city centres have their share of “Hoodies” with baseball cap and hood up to avoid being identified by CCTV and I assume the aim is to stop this also as again they commit crime and social unrest.

Talk to Armed forces personnel who will tell you we have the tools to take out these guys when we want but we are restricted by “a code of Ethics” and we deem ourselves better people for observing such a code.

We have allowed freedom of speech and expression in the UK and Europe to the detriment of our National Identity.

I for one applauded the French stance but fear its to little to late

you see my view on the french situation is it will inflame the situation and make people feel victimised and more like they need to fight for what they believe in. One thing is sure we are treating them as though they are all the same which is a little like me suggesting because you're British you must be on the dole, live in a council house never had a job and just bludge off the state. You then take your foreign holiday for the cheap booze and fags and frequent the english fish and chip shop on the costa del pav.

Mosques that do the brainwashing and recruiting for bombers are few and far between and the general muslim population here hate being associated with them hence most of it has stopped as they have either sorted it themselves or passed on information.

you see my view on the french situation is it will inflame the situation and make people feel victimised and more like they need to fight for what they believe in. One thing is sure we are treating them as though they are all the same which is a little like me suggesting because you're British you must be on the dole, live in a council house never had a job and just bludge off the state. You then take your foreign holiday for the cheap booze and fags and frequent the english fish and chip shop on the costa del pav.

Mosques that do the brainwashing and recruiting for bombers are few and far between and the general muslim population here hate being associated with them hence most of it has stopped as they have either sorted it themselves or passed on information.

Alex you are saying here as in the UK we are talking about a Global problem, I fully agree with you that like all unrest its down to a minority not the majority.

However as just about everything seems to cause offence in one way or another we can either sadly cause a little offence or have National identities, customs and social structure bent out of shape in favour of the minority. Have you got any better ideas? I don’t and it needs sorting. I can kind of remember at some public address not so long back some guy gets up and says to a government minister you should not have been in that area it’s a (whatever area) meaning populated by his ilk . Now that’s a fact, some of these people really think they have a right to take over and start making the rules is that what you want???

I think the Burka is a side issue and really not worn by many either in France or here, the French have definitely wound things up over it and really i don't know if its any benefit or whether the benefit is erased by persecuting people for following their religious dress.

I'd suggest the people over here making the rules more lax for them are not their own and are the result of too many liebour and liberal mp's being voted in. We need to look after our own identity but as much from ourselves as our general apathy to religion, the law and various other things is eroding it with no help needed. I think we are using minorities as an excuse for what is happening here rather than the cause. Often they have a far better social structure than we do are far more law abiding on the whole and certainly less into drink fuelled violence.

Over here I would like to see local councils not pandering to everyone and looking after traditional values that extends to Ethnic minorities, gays lesbians and various other groups who are getting looked after far better than the general Joe public. I'd also then get out of europe to avoid everyone within europe having the ability to come here but that may be a side issue to the mass debate going on here

They are very much active still and no they are not few and far between just more underground than they used to be. Think about these undercover programs that have been on recently I'll try and find some on the internet for you.

PS come to Burnley, Nelson or any area with a large muslim population and see how many burka clad individuals you see, I'm telling you they are more common than "few and far between" either that or we have a large Ninja population and I need to go to spec savers :lol:

I think the Burka is a side issue and really not worn by many either in France or here, the French have definitely wound things up over it and really i don't know if its any benefit or whether the benefit is erased by persecuting people for following their religious dress.

I'd suggest the people over here making the rules more lax for them are not their own and are the result of too many liebour and liberal mp's being voted in. We need to look after our own identity but as much from ourselves as our general apathy to religion, the law and various other things is eroding it with no help needed. I think we are using minorities as an excuse for what is happening here rather than the cause. Often they have a far better social structure than we do are far more law abiding on the whole and certainly less into drink fuelled violence.

Over here I would like to see local councils not pandering to everyone and looking after traditional values that extends to Ethnic minorities, gays lesbians and various other groups who are getting looked after far better than the general Joe public. I'd also then get out of europe to avoid everyone within europe having the ability to come here but that may be a side issue to the mass debate going on here

What like forced arranged marriage and honour killings is that your idea of a better social structure :blink:

you're tarring them all with the same brush again Pavman, if we look closer to home at kiddie fiddlers rapists and murders you could say thats us if you use the same generalization.

Mushroom Luton is the next town over to me and every time anyone gets raided for Muslim related terrorism its there but as a percentage of the Muslim population here it is absolutely minute. Each time they get arrested in Luton the Muslim elders will denounce it and outline that they are working to try and stop it. The problem is while your type tries to make them feel unwelcome and force religious change on them it will give them something to fight for.

you're tarring them all with the same brush again Pavman, if we look closer to home at kiddie fiddlers rapists and murders you could say thats us if you use the same generalization.

Mushroom Luton is the next town over to me and every time anyone gets raided for Muslim related terrorism its there but as a percentage of the Muslim population here it is absolutely minute. Each time they get arrested in Luton the Muslim elders will denounce it and outline that they are working to try and stop it. The problem is while your type tries to make them feel unwelcome and force religious change on them it will give them something to fight for.

Who is trying to force religiuos change? we did that one to death during the crusades circa AD 1096-1270 you would hope we had got past my God is better than your God (perhaps we have not)

There is good and bad every place you look, trying to limit folkes abailty to hide and escape punishment by concealment is not a bad thing

Only publicly, Privately they have to feel different it's THEIR religion to!!! Read the Quoran it's states quite clearly to kill or convert a non-believer is the main purpose and it is not a sin to murder a non-muslim (kaffir)

The MAJORITY believe that one day the whole world will be Islamic or are my muslim friends liars?? They have told me to my face this is the goal or should be of every muslim. Why am I friends with them?? Because they wish for this to happen peacefully not through murder and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

And I don't wish for religious change, just integration :good:

so are we saying there is no religion in the UK that is part of our heritage? you both want integration but to me religion is probably the bit that you both are upset about most. The issues you perceive with celebrating our religious festivals or am I missing what Integration you want