French Burka Ban

pavman

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see our friendly cuddly Muslim poppy burners have gave notice that they will be burning the Union flag, images of the Crown and the Royal couple on the wedding day as a protest. Wonder if they will go as far as burning their benefit books?

I'm surprised you are such a Royalist coming from NI Dazza, wasn't so long since your country folk were trying to blow up the royals :hmm:

And they still would given half the chance. The last time I checked NI was part of the United Kingdom. Maybe you know better?

Edited by dazza

Only publicly, Privately they have to feel different it's THEIR religion to!!! Read the Quoran it's states quite clearly to kill or convert a non-believer is the main purpose and it is not a sin to murder a non-muslim (kaffir)

The MAJORITY believe that one day the whole world will be Islamic or are my muslim friends liars?? They have told me to my face this is the goal or should be of every muslim. Why am I friends with them?? Because they wish for this to happen peacefully not through murder and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

And I don't wish for religious change, just integration :good:

Not from the Koran:

Samuel, chapter 15, verse 3: "Go now and put Amalek to the sword, putting to the curse all they have, without mercy: put to death every man and woman, every child and baby at the breast, every ox and sheep,........."

Hosea, chapter 13, verse 16 "Samaria will be made waste, for she has gone against her God: they will be cut down by the sword, their little children will be broken on the rocks, their women who are with child will be cut open."

Numbers, chapter 31, verses 17-18: "So now put every male child to death, and every woman who has had sex relations with a man. But all the female children who have had no sex relations with men, you may keep for yourselves."

So it's not just the Koran that advocates violence to non believers and pedophilia. Of course, being schooled in a good Catholic environment you will be no stranger to pedophilia.

And they still would given half the chance. The last time I checked NI was part of the United Kingdom. Maybe you know better?

most of the muslims in question in this thread were born here but that makes no difference to anyones views, so born here English passport really makes any of them who turn to terrorism no different to the Irish boys doing the same really.

Edited by al4x

Not from the Koran:

Samuel, chapter 15, verse 3: "Go now and put Amalek to the sword, putting to the curse all they have, without mercy: put to death every man and woman, every child and baby at the breast, every ox and sheep,........."

Hosea, chapter 13, verse 16 "Samaria will be made waste, for she has gone against her God: they will be cut down by the sword, their little children will be broken on the rocks, their women who are with child will be cut open."

Numbers, chapter 31, verses 17-18: "So now put every male child to death, and every woman who has had sex relations with a man. But all the female children who have had no sex relations with men, you may keep for yourselves."

So it's not just the Koran that advocates violence to non believers and pedophilia. Of course, being schooled in a good Catholic environment you will be no stranger to pedophilia.

And?

Those are all passages from the old testament.

Christianity is based on the teachings of Christ, ie the new testament, where the message is turn the other cheek.

Nial.

Not from the Koran:

1Samuel, chapter 15, verse 3: "Go now and put Amalek to the sword, putting to the curse all they have, without mercy: put to death every man and woman, every child and baby at the breast, every ox and sheep,........."

Basically this was to do with the Amelikites, descendants of Esau, who attacked the Israelites in the desert. You would do well to follow the story a bit before and after to see the fuller picture.

Again the context is wrong, the Samarians were a tribe of Israel and took up Baal worship and led to the northern kingdom falling and latterly the south too.

I`m with Nial :good:

I`m with Nial :good:

And just what is that then?living a lifestyle based on fiction from 2000 years ago or living in a modern western society that has NO place for a tribalistic stone age mentality that is Islam, and appeasing at every step a group of radicals (make that a big group)who seek world domination? its your choice and you are entitled to it, but by turning a blind eye and pretending that your liberal attitude is good for us, along with multiculturism !!(oh and ask merkel about that one :yes: )you threaten everyone of us, should you be wrong my kids and grandkids will suffer, should I be wrong no one will, I know which path I choose :good:

KW

Not from the Koran:

:o

That is the most disgusting comment I have ever read how dare you insinuate that!!! being a police officer I did, crazily expect more from you. all you have done is show PW members what a sad individual you really are and what we can expect from our police forces.. It's no wonder trust in our police is hanging by a thread with disgusting members such as yourself.

An apology should be forthcoming and public

Not from the Koran:

i was brought up in a very good catholic enviroment and i never got ragged lol lol

That is the most disgusting comment I have ever read how dare you insinuate that!!! being a police officer I did, crazily expect more from you. all you have done is show PW members what a sad individual you really are and what we can expect from our police forces.. It's no wonder trust in our police is hanging by a thread with disgusting members such as yourself.

why does he need to apologise, if you try a google search which you are quite keen on using for your stats on this thread and put in Catholic Priest and Ireland then schoolboy and you'll find the evidence you need :yes:

And?

Those are all passages from the old testament.

Christianity is based on the teachings of Christ, ie the new testament, where the message is turn the other cheek.

Nial.

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

"I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy." Deuteronomy

"When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to possess, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girga****es, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the Lord your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, destroy them utterly. Make no covenant with them and show no favor to them" (Deuteronomy 7:1-2).

I wouldn't think you knew the meaning of an apology given the squirming and back-tracking you do rather than admit you are wrong. Are you saying that pedophilia is unknown to Catholics?

why does he need to apologise, if you try a google search which you are quite keen on using for your stats on this thread and put in Catholic Priest and Ireland then schoolboy and you'll find the evidence you need :yes:

So you think it acceptable to accuse people of being nonced?? Doyou think it's in good taste?? If so, then your as sick as ukpoacher!!! I have a broad shoulders and a good sense of humour but that is too far, What if I HAD been abused would that be hilarious?? The abuse of children is deplorable and to make a light-hearted joke undermines the seriousness of it.

So you think it acceptable to accuse people of being nonced?? Doyou think it's in good taste?? If so, then your as sick as ukpoacher!!! I have a broad shoulders and a good sense of humour but that is too far, What if I HAD been abused would that be hilarious?? The abuse of children is deplorable and to make a light-hearted joke undermines the seriousness of it.

Perhaos you should look back at what you have written about others before you come the 'Holier than thou / Shocked, outraged, etc' :rolleyes:

or you could tap in muslum bombers on google .

"I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35)

"I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy." Deuteronomy

"When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to possess, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girga****es, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the Lord your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, destroy them utterly. Make no covenant with them and show no favor to them" (Deuteronomy 7:1-2).

I wouldn't think you knew the meaning of an apology given the squirming and back-tracking you do rather than admit you are wrong. Are you saying that pedophilia is unknown to Catholics?

Your talking about a few dodgy priests

You show me where I back-tracked??? I refuse to accept the census records because I know what I see with my own eyes.

Tell you something you wouldn't make jokes about the abuse of children to my face I'd knock you up and down the street rozzer or not ;)

Your talking about a few dodgy priests

You show me where I back-tracked??? I refuse to accept the census records because I know what I see with my own eyes.

Tell you something you wouldn't make jokes about the abuse of children to my face I'd knock you up and down the street rozzer or not ;)

a few :oops:

http://www.heinnie.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=304&P_ID=4480

I'd suggest there are more bent catholic priests about in the UK than muslim suicide bombers :yes:

surely pav a bit of you must wish this thread would die :lol:

Not really, its a topic that relates to all of us, the world we live in is changing fast, once upon a time what happened in other places inc the middle east would not harm us as we are far away. that’s now not so and we have the enemy within, people born in Europe and the UK who turn against us in the so called name of Religion……..

Everything I have seen over the years tells me in actual fact all forms of Religion are a con trick to keep order in some way or bend the masses to a particular way of thinking and if your not in my gang you’re my enemy………… which kind of defeats the whole idea me thinks