rabbit and fox shooting trips

Here we go again! ZZzzzzzzzzzzz :/

Same old, Same old...

Not really sure why the knockers feel they have to pounce at every opportunity and p!ss on somebody elses' chips?

The OP aint exactly creaming it now is he? - simply giving some shooting opportunities to anybody who wants to try their hand aand cover his expenses and buy him a little drink.

Ackley - good on you fella, don't let the trolls stop you doing what your'e doing

ATB

Andy

dont worry about me mate Ive heard it all before form these idiot keyboard warriors,I have very big shoulders to take whatever they try to throw,amazing isnt it the idiot who started the mud slinging hasnt had anyhting else further to say :lol::lol::lol:

Obviously you have full permission from the golf club to exploit their land for financial gain :good:

But again, with all due respect, thats none of your, or my business is it?

Edited by kyska

Obviously you have full permission from the golf club to exploit their land for financial gain :good:

though its non of your business so you must be one lonely sad person for posting such ****,yes I actually do,and amazingly I can sell or give the rabbits away too for my gain,I actually give them away to hawkers for food before you try to post **** again

That's the joys of a public forum. If you can advertise for customers then surely customers have the right to ask questions regarding the said advertisment? Surely it's better for the customer to find these things out rather than be accused by the property owner of armed trespass.

Edited by dazza

That's the joys of a public forum. If you can advertise for customers then surely customers have the right to ask questions regarding the said advertisment? Surely it's better for the customer to find these things out rather than be accused by the property owner of armed trespass.

what ever :rolleyes:

He does if, instead of people carping on the thread, they send PM's to the OP - I for one dont want to see the gripes we have seen on here. I'm sure Ackley would respond politely !!!!!!

He does if, instead of people carping on the thread, they send PM's to the OP - I for one dont want to see the gripes we have seen on here. I'm sure Ackley would respond politely !!!!!!

I'm with you mate. Any concerns you might have with the service offered by the OP might be raised privately with Him then if clarification is needed he could ammend his post.

Having never met Ackley i would say he offers a fair bit to the shooting community be it paid or unpaid, he has a fair few contacts and knowledge i would take a guess, these type of adverts get people started and i'm sure if he could set someone on there way to getting there own permission then 'Fair Play'.... Keep up the good work mate :good:

• 1 month later...

a nights rabbit shooting on a lovely golf course with either air gun or rimfire,you will be driven around the course with the chance to shoot as many rabbits as possable,then we will move to other ground to try and take a fox with a centre fire rifle again being driven around.

you can use your own rifle or I will supply one,we will be out for aprox 3 hrs

the cost will be £50 per person (can take 2 max) if you need the use of a rifle you will be charged for ammo used

must have insurance

anyone interested please PM

please keep any negatives comments to yourselves and not on my post,thank you

big thanks to Ackley for last night had a great night pitty my rifle was playing up dont think ill say im thinking of part choping it on a new one agane on the night :oops::good::lol: and thanks for the better ammo and the running about for it (my falt).all in all a GREAT NIGHT OUT and well worth the price.

to any one else wishing to take this man up on his offer brill guys very knowlegedable and helpfull when things are playing up nothing to much trubble so a big thumbs up :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Another point to think about for those moaning about the charge,most peoples shooting isn't actualy for free,i for one have various permissions one is a small cyndicate which we pay an annual fee,the others which you would think are free,cost me fuel and time in helping out if its needed on farms,either a quick hand or general maintianance,and then theres the bottles at Christmas,always good quality and the time and fuel delivering.

all of this is worth every penny for the shooting though,

Keep it up and good luck,

Chris

all oganised all i had to do is turn up get in his pickup then get on the back of a golf buggy and shoot rabbits only thig i neederd was a reliable gun and ammo :lol::lol::lol:

and role with the banter when i missed.... alot :blush:

do dododo cant hit this.do dododo cant hit this..do dododo cant hit this

Edited by fruitloop

• 4 years later...

a nights rabbit shooting on a lovely golf course with either air gun or rimfire,you will be driven around the course with the chance to shoot as many rabbits as possable,then we will move to other ground to try and take a fox with a centre fire rifle again being driven around.

you can use your own rifle or I will supply one,we will be out for aprox 3 hrs

the cost will be £50 per person (can take 2 max) if you need the use of a rifle you will be charged for ammo used

must have insurance

anyone interested please PM

please keep any negatives comments to yourselves and not on my post,thank you

that for me is great value for a nights outing, and thats after i add in the cost of fuel to drive over to him.

in fact if it was not for the fact i am skint and cant afford it would be buying a couple of nights out myself

thanks for the advert ackley if i get the dosh together i will send you a pm