Marmite ban

DSPUK

Well it's good to see the report that Denmark has banned Marmite on health grounds is False -- I love the stuff - on thick crusty bread toast that's been plastered with Lurpac butter - best start to the day.

In fact make that a doorstep of crusty bread toasted on hot open fire when you need a cloth round your hand to stop that toasting as well - bet there isn't many people here who remember those days. :hmm: :hmm:

Dave

Well it's good to see the report that Denmark has banned Marmite on health grounds is False -- I love the stuff - on thick crusty bread toast that's been plastered with Lurpac butter - best start to the day.

In fact make that a doorstep of crusty bread toasted on hot open fire when you need a cloth round your hand to stop that toasting as well - bet there isn't many people here who remember those days. :hmm: :hmm:

Dave

...last time I had a cloth wrapped round my hand it wasn't making toast!

I too prefer Bovril on toast. That's not to say Marmite isn't good, rather just not as good!

Not sure about Lurpak either. Kerrygold would be my choice.

One thing is certain though. In our house, whether it's Marmite or Bovril on the shelf it will be there when I go to eat some. The mrs hates both with a passion! :lol: