Bad parking thread

2bangs

Went to Asda the other day and the car park was chocker, just had to take a photo of this clowns ignorant parking, wasn't an emergency either, he was just strolling into the shop when I saw him, I wonder if they have to do an intensive course to learn these skills ?

post-19772-0-50509100-1307384056.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know a person who deliberately parks like this so granny doesn't dent the bodywork with her car door :o .

Having just picked up a mark on my new Qashqai the ONLY time it's been in a supermarket car park I'm very tempted to do the same :mad:

I reckon PC Poor-Parker was just avoiding having to answer awkward questions about vehicle damage sustained during an emergency doughnut run :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine if he had parked properly, been blocked in by ignorant ***** who park so close that you can't get your van door open (happens a lot) and he got called away to an emergency?

Ah well that explains it, it's fine for them to park like that, thanks for clearing that up J@mes.

Ah well that explains it, it's fine for them to park like that, thanks for clearing that up J@mes.

to be fair the vans are wider than a car its easy to get blocked in. I've done the same in transits after having to wait for someone to come back after shopping so I could get in the drivers door. Looks bad but saves a load of agro

Where i drive for my job in the rhondda valley's the police are constantly using a paticular BUS STOP to do stop and check's, and one time i at to block the police in to let passengers off to go to asda shopping, and they must have wanted a motorist that must have been picked up on some offence and as i was blocking them in he slipped past.

They at to send a car after it with blue lights going as it went around me sneakily.

One police officer came up to me and asked how long was i going to take, i said however long it takes and closed the door in his face.(very true)

I heard nothing about it.

TERRY

Edited by RUNCEMOUNT

i have seen a few police cars on double yellows outside aparticular police station can you believe.saw one cop asleep at the wheel in a local layby positioned the vehicle has to watch the traffic ,must have nodded off. But the best yet, a riot van with 12 cops on board going on a drugs raid parked on double yellows outside the butchers, had a good reason though the dopey cop that filled up put petrol in instead of deisel ,vehicle was there 4 hours till help arrived :lol:

Edited by hushpower

Look it's a perk of the job. We all have perks of some sort - teachers get lost of time off, builders - lots of fresh air and tea, I get lots of paper clips. Police get the perk of bending the rules. Why not.

I understand what ME is saying as well. When I had nice, very expensive, cars (in the days before you lot made a fuss about bonuses!) I used to originally park them in the farest corner of the car park between the lines but still some **** would park next to me and ding the car. In the end I used to still park out of the way but across two spaces. People stopped dinging the car. Don't know why. They would be happy to dent my car but unhappy to park next to it if it was across two spaces. Suited me.

I couldn't get a photo on time, but I saw the worst parking ever the other day. The backside of the car was stuck right out in the road, in an attempt to parallel park.

"Got to be a woman" I thought...

Transvestite hops in and drives off :lol:

You all need to get out more>

There are young men losing their lives and limbs in conflicts around the world.There is a world wide financial crisis.Fuel prices are at a record high. Floods and volcano's are causing havoc in many areas of the world.

Some children have to carry seven times their bodyweight of water for 50 miles each day, with worms in their bellies.

And you all jibber jabber because some numpty has parked accross two parking bays in a supermarket car park !!!!

And one of you even took the time and effort to photograph it !!!!

No wonder we lost the empire, we can't even look further than freekin Asda these days.

There are young men losing their lives and limbs in conflicts around the world.There is a world wide financial crisis.Fuel prices are at a record high. Floods and volcano's are causing havoc in many areas of the world.

Some children have to carry seven times their bodyweight of water for 50 miles each day, with worms in their bellies.

And you all jibber jabber because some numpty has parked accross two parking bays in a supermarket car park !!!!

No wonder we lost the empire, we can't even look further than freekin Asda these days.

:lol:

And will they stop breeding, will they hell as like :angry: